Prepare for mandatory COVID vaccines in September

Mito

“The Army has directed commands to prepare to administer mandatory COVID-19 vaccines as early as Sept. 1, pending full Food and Drug Administration licensure, Army Times has learned.

The directive came from an execute order sent to the force by Department of the Army Headquarters.

Army Times obtained a portion of a recent update to HQDA EXORD 225-21, COVID-19 Steady State Operations.

“Commanders will continue COVID-19 vaccination operations and prepare for a directive to mandate COVID-19 vaccination for service members [on or around] 01 September 2021, pending full FDA licensure,” the order said. “Commands will be prepared to provide a backbrief on servicemember vaccination status and way ahead for completion once the vaccine is mandated.”

EXORDS are utilized when the president directs the defense secretary to execute a military operation.

“As a matter of policy we do not comment on leaked documents. The vaccine continues to be voluntary,” said Maj. Jackie Wren, an Army spokesperson. “If we are directed by DoD to change our posture, we are prepared to do so.”

Makrosky

Commanders will continue COVID-19 vaccination operations and prepare for a directive to mandate COVID-19 vaccination for service members
If I read it right it appears to be only for "service members"? What does that mean?

OP
Mito

Mito

So it could be mandatory for them, not for everyone. They wrote the article in a very confusing way. Probably to induce fear on the masses.
It’s contingent on full FDA approval of vaccine(s) which apparently is “expected“ in September. Other private companies could have similar plans they don’t want to disclose until approval actually happens.

Rick K

If I read it right it appears to be only for "service members"? What does that mean?
I expect mandatory/forced vaxxes of the masses to follow soon enough.

Fred

This is particularly scary because mandating vaccines for the military is the PERFECT way to get rid of all of the soldiers who wouldn't force vaccines on the general public. If you know a service member, you have to tell them to resist this and not quit.

Makrosky

You in the USA are allowed by constitution to own firearms to defend against a possible tyranny from the government no? Maybe it is the right time to use this constitutional right if they knock at your door with a jab prepared.

tankasnowgod

They wrote the article in a very confusing way. Probably to induce fear on the masses.

I mean, it appears in a publication called "Army Times," so not exactly aimed at "The Masses." Maybe Mito should have clarified it was about the army in his title.

tankasnowgod

I expect mandatory/forced vaxxes of the masses to follow soon enough.

I don't. I can see them ramping up their coercion campaign, but as every nation has been taken over, we've all been put under the UCC. There are provisions in the UCC to still be protected under the original laws of your country (if you know how to get that recourse), and anything forced on you without your consent is a crime under common law. The smart ones would never do that. They'll try and get your consent under duress.

Anyway, why "force" a vaccine if we get to that point? A bullet is much more effective, and the crime is the same at that point.

Rick K

I don't. I can see them ramping up their coercion campaign, but as every nation has been taken over, we've all been put under the UCC. There are provisions in the UCC to still be protected under the original laws of your country (if you know how to get that recourse), and anything forced on you without your consent is a crime under common law. The smart ones would never do that. They'll try and get your consent under duress.

Anyway, why "force" a vaccine if we get to that point? A bullet is much more effective, and the crime is the same at that point.
No bullets will be necessary when the programmable currency rolls in. Yours can be switched off for non compliance. G7 started this in Aug 2019

tankasnowgod

No bullets will be necessary when the programmable currency rolls in. Yours can be switched off for non compliance. G7 started this in Aug 2019

Nothing is stopping you from making your own currency....

When you get down to it, all Federal Reserve Notes are is promissory notes issued by a Private Banking Cartel. Just, paper. When it disconnects from what gives it value (like labor and goods and services), people can switch to other forms of money. It doesn't have to be millions. A small group is all you need.

I get that you are 100% doom and gloom and totally ready to give in. But there are alternatives that people are using right now, even if you don't view them as easy, or even viable personally. But you ALWAYS have a choice.

Rick K

Nothing is stopping you from making your own currency....

When you get down to it, all Federal Reserve Notes are is promissory notes issued by a Private Banking Cartel. Just, paper. When it disconnects from what gives it value (like labor and goods and services), people can switch to other forms of money. It doesn't have to be millions. A small group is all you need.

I get that you are 100% doom and gloom and totally ready to give in. But there are alternatives that people are using right now, even if you don't view them as easy, or even viable personally. But you ALWAYS have a choice.
I'll respond better tonight but not doom and gloom. Will leave the city soon. No one will make me tow their line. I just see this as an eventuality.

You in the USA are allowed by constitution to own firearms to defend against a possible tyranny from the government no? Maybe it is the right time to use this constitutional right if they knock at your door with a jab prepared.

Seriously.

If you're in the U.S. right now and don't own a gun, I don't know what the f*** you're doing. I wish we had such rights in Europe. Here you can only run at someone with a pitchfork, if that.

Inaut

I was listening to a podcast the other day. The person being interviewed speculated that the digital currency won’t be rolled out until it is 100% tested in China. He was saying there’s still 3-5 years until China is running completely digital... Then it’s coming over the pond... I don’t really know what our timeline looks like but I think we still have time before it’s completely controlled.

tankasnowgod

This is particularly scary because mandating vaccines for the military is the PERFECT way to get rid of all of the soldiers who wouldn't force vaccines on the general public. If you know a service member, you have to tell them to resist this and not quit.

If so, you should have been scared decades ago. When people join the military, they give up certain rights, and the military has mandated certain vaccines for a long time. On the face of it, this isn't that much different. Nothing about this would indicate a "forcing" of vaccines on the public via force.

It isn't practical, anyway. There are about 1.4 Million active service members in the military, and 900,000 reservists. Compare that to the 160-200 Million Americans who are not taking this vaccine, many with weapons themselves (Guns outnumber people in the US, and those not taking the vaccine are more likely to be gun owners that are well trained in use, including former military and police).

They need a lot more people to consent to these vaccines, plain and simple.

tankasnowgod

I didn't sound like the plan is to go door-to-door to forcibly vaccinate anyone. Rather, to spread the good word of how Safe and Effective™ the vaccines are. If it happens here I'll just point to the No Soliciting sign and shut the door.

Yep, more "Avon Calling!" than forced vaccinations. Although Avon products have always been more popular.