Study: Unvaccinated Children Healthier Than Vaccinated Kids – Doctors Agree

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
A new peer-reviewed study comparing health outcomes of vaccinated and unvaccinated children, provisionally published in a journal of public health and assigned a DOI number (a digital object identifier given by publishers to identify content and provide a persistent link on the internet), confirmed what parents like Sarah Carrasco have observed: that completely unvaccinated children have less chronic disease and a lower risk of autism than vaccinated children.

The researchers collected health information on over 660 children from a survey conducted in 2012 of mothers of children between six and twelve years old in four states (Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Oregon). According to the abstract, the team of four scientists found that completely unvaccinated children were significantly more likely to get chickenpox and whooping cough but significantly less likely to suffer from ear infections, pneumonia, allergies, and brain or central nervous system disorders, including autism.

• Vaccinated children were more than twice as likely to have some chronic illness.
  • Vaccinated children were nearly four times as likely to have learning disabilities, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and autism spectrum disorder.
  • Vaccinated children who were born prematurely were more than six times more likely to have brain or central nervous system disorders, including autism.
Ravenel, 78, admits that in his long career practicing medicine he used to dismiss the idea vaccines are connected to autism or other health problems in children. But now, after attending autism conferences, researching the peer-reviewed scientific literature, and paying more attention to parents’ experiences, he has changed his mind.

More at link:
Study: Unvaccinated Children Healthier Than Vaccinated Kids – Doctors Agree

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Tarmander

People are going to look back and wonder how so much cognitive dissonance could infect an entire population to harm their children.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
People are going to look back and wonder how so much cognitive dissonance could infect an entire population to harm their children.
Heartbreaking. :(

Constatine

Modern day medicine is still essentially witch doctors using leaches to cure illness.

x-ray peat

Hopefully but I doubt it. Based on history, I predict the CDC will soon commence a major witch hunt on the researchers, get a retraction and apology from the journal, and a call for more mandatory vaccinations. At best we will see a minor tweak in vaccination scheduling and combo vaccines. Look into what happened to the researcher in the UK who published his research on the MMR vaccine in the Lancet. What I described above happened to him. Politics never bows to good science but just buries it and keeps on rolling.

Last edited:
This is one of the reasons I plan to do a 30 day water fast. I want to try to eliminate any remnant vaccine molecules.

L

lollipop

This is one of the reasons I plan to do a 30 day water fast. I want to try to eliminate any remnant vaccine molecules.
You could use a high dose like 50m homeopathic remedy/treatment to do the same thing without needing to to a 30 day fast.

You could use a high dose like 50m homeopathic remedy/treatment to do the same thing without needing to to a 30 day fast.

Which homeopathic treatment do you have in mind? I still think medically supervised water only fasting is a completely different animal than anything else. It activates certain cell mechanisms that only happen in that state.

All because you can survive doing it doesn't mean it is healthy.

Low Fat Diet/fasting Reverses 42 Yr Old Woman's Cancer, Published In British Medical Jounral

Medically Supervised Water-only Fasting In The Treatment Of Hypertension

did you recently have a vaccination done? I bet the RPeeps can come up with a pretty good protocol for anyone who had to take the jab for work.
I would say infrared sauna with lots of sweating.

The skin is not the main organ for eliminaiton of toxins. The kidneys are.

x-ray peat

The skin is not the main organ for eliminaiton of toxins. The kidneys are.
I think you would get greater benefit by having all organs working for you. More importantly infrared saunas are an ideal detox mechanism because the toxins are excreted directly from the fat cells through the skin. A fast will mobilize toxins from the fat cells and poison you again on their way out if excreted or moved to a new place if not. But not my circus, not my monkeys:)

L

lollipop

@Westside PUFAs Depends on the vaccine, different remedies work for different vaccines. If you find a good Homeopathist, they could help you. I did this to antidote vaccines required for my Master's. Worked like a charm. Too good in fact, later after a round of testing needed to complete residential visa to live in India to study yoga, they declared I had lied about being vaccinated because could not find any trace. Long story but really effective. It might even work as a concurrent treatment along with fasting or maybe you can shorten your fast. Worth exploring imho...

sladerunner69

How exactly do vaccines promote nervous sytem disorders? I bet this is tied in with the increase prevalance of ADHD/ADD symptoms. Maybe partly why I had so much trouble concentrating on homework as a boy...

Birdie

Hopefully but I doubt it. Based on history, I predict the CDC will soon commence a major witch hunt on the researchers, get a retraction and apology from the journal, and a call for more mandatory vaccinations. At best we will see a minor tweak in vaccination scheduling and combo vaccines. Look into what happened to the researcher in the UK who published his research on the MMR vaccine in the Lancet. What I described above happened to him. Politics never bows to good science but just buries it and keeps on rolling.
Exactly.

Thanks @charlie. Very useful.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals