Outrageous? Vaccines: Gateway Drugs By Design

InChristAlone

Dr. Humphrie is a quack.

She is not a quack. You should not be on this forum if you call her a quack because then Peat is like ten million times more a quack than her. By the way Dr Humphries is not "anti-vaxx", that label implies quackiness and isn't fair. She even said in one of her talks that the measles vaccine will prevent measles. SHE TELLS THE TRUTH.

boxers

I agree with peat on everything but vaccines. We can agree to disagree. You are anti vax and I am pro.

InChristAlone

I agree with peat on everything but vaccines.
Clearly, because you cite an article by a mysterious "Isabella B" and call it credible. Dr. Suzanne Humphries is more credible than any pubmed warrior.

Peater Piper

I had the flu also and while it sucks I got through it!
While I'm not saying I support the flu vaccine, 80k Americans died from the flu last year. I'm guessing that's more people than vaccines killed. Influenza isn't some minor illness that everyone can overcome.

InChristAlone

While I'm not saying I support the flu vaccine, 80k Americans died from the flu last year. I'm guessing that's more people than vaccines killed. Influenza isn't some minor illness that everyone can overcome.
No people don't die from the flu, it is usually from a complication from the flu, like pneumonia or sepsis. The stats are all messed up. But yes I know if you are like 80 and frail you could die from an infection. That's a no brainer.

boxers

Clearly, because you cite an article by a mysterious "Isabella B" and call it credible. Dr. Suzanne Humphries is more credible than any pubmed warrior.

I can look over her articles.

How is Dr. Humphrie credible? She believes to treat pertussis with Vitamin C and who thinks the bible is a reason to not vaccinate.

Beastmode

Of the 80k people who died from the "flu" last year, I wonder what their health status was prior to that (i.e-thyroid health, vitamin d, etc.)

Peater Piper

No people don't die from the flu, it is usually from a complication from the flu, like pneumonia or sepsis. The stats are all messed up. But yes I know if you are like 80 and frail you could die from an infection. That's a no brainer.
I think that's being pedantic. The flu set off the cascade of events that killed them (no flu, no death) and having seen healthy children die from complications of the flu, I take it as a more serious illness than most. I have some issues with vaccines as well, but some of these illnesses do a hell of a lot more damage than some anti-vaccination people seem willing to admit. The situation isn't nearly as black-and-white as either side tries to make it.

boxers

Do you believe vaccines cause autism? Also what about autoimmune issues, food allergies, etc.?

Peater Piper

Of the 80k people who died from the "flu" last year, I wonder what their health status was prior to that (i.e-thyroid health, vitamin d, etc.)
Unhealthy people dying makes their deaths more tolerable? Even if their deaths were preventable?

InChristAlone

Pertussis can be treated with vitamin C, why are you people even on here???

I think autism can be caused by many things, vaccines can be the last straw for a lot of kids. To say "vaccines could never cause autism" is the quackery.

You are making it out like everyone should be getting their flu shot because the flu is so deadly. I know many many many many people who don't get their flu shot and somehow they make it through each winter!

Peater Piper

You are making it out like everyone should be getting their flu shot because the flu is so deadly. I know many many many many people who don't get their flu shot and somehow they make it through each winter!
I'm sure the people who lost family members to the flu are comforted by that. I know many many people who were vaccinated and don't have autism. Clearly vaccines must be safe. That's obviously not how science works.

Rand56

I know many many many many people who don't get their flu shot and somehow they make it through each winter!

I'm 62 years old now, and I think the last time I got a flu shot I was around 25 years old. I can't recall exactly, but at most, I've come down with the flu like twice in all those years. I've heard from numerous people who continue to get the flu shot, who still get the flu.

Beastmode

Unhealthy people dying makes their deaths more tolerable? Even if their deaths were preventable?

I meant what I said and in no shape or form am implying anything, especially death of a loved one, being more tolerable.

Were these deaths preventable? Who really knows.

Did you actually read what I wrote?

Regina

Yeah I was just saying today that it seems when kids follow everything their doctor says they are a patient for life. They are dependent on the system. I decided to care for my kids' health myself giving them the best start with extended breastfeeding and no vaccines. So far it has paid off. They have never needed to go to the doctor and have never needed an antibiotic for 10 yrs so far.
:clap:

ClintMgn

Although most vaccines do what they are designed and intended to do (and, likewise, have adequate data to prove their efficacy and quantitatively "discredit" anti-vaccination arguements), scoffing at any possibility that they could also manipulate entropy with an antigen overload thereby disturbing an ideal balance between adaptive and innate immune system development (especially immune restraint) is incredibly disingenuine both academically and ethically.

But, realistically, it's not actually scoffed at so much as it just isn't acknowledged (autoimmune epidemics be damned). Why even acknowledge it when it is far beyond the comprehension the majority of the socially/culturally hypnotized masses. If dumbing complex things down with simple data and a louder voice wins the favor of the majority, then....well, you have your army of zealots with limited understanding of their argument, but a willingness to yell louder than a much smaller number of people whose only arguement hangs on adjuvant toxicity causing autism.

Cancer; an induced disease of twentieth century! Induction of tolerance, increased entropy and ‘Dark Energy’: loss of biorhythms (Anabolism v. Catabolism)

Last edited:

yerrag

@Janelle525, boxers can say all he wants. He's probably had his quota of vaccine shots, and can't believe what mess he's gotten into.

nwo2012

I'm 62 years old now, and I think the last time I got a flu shot I was around 25 years old. I can't recall exactly, but at most, I've come down with the flu like twice in all those years. I've heard from numerous people who continue to get the flu shot, who still get the flu.

I work in the disease industry (healthcare) and I see the same staff and patients getting their annual syringe of mixed animal and chemical toxins. Majority get sick with "flu".
I dont get the shot and dont ever get sick. Period. In fact last year every staff member was off with "flu" at some point.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals