Graphene Oxide Explained by Karen Kingston

TheCedar1

Main talking points:

• all of the COVID-19 “vaccines” are bioweapons
  • there are 4 PEGylated lipid nano particles in the COVID-19 vaccines (PEG = polyethylene glycol):
    1. a cholesterol lipid enables the vaccine ingredients to be transported by the blood
    2. the fossil lipid adheres to the cell membrane to make it permeable
    3. an ionizable lipid provides a positive ionic charge so the mRNA can enter the cell
    4. a PEGylated lipid made by SINOPEG, a Chinese company
  • mRNA is very unstable, thus it needs a “biosphere” to protect it until it can enter the cell – this is provided by the lipid nano particles and graphene oxide which is 4,000 time stronger than titanium, can withstand 1,700 F temperatures, is an excellent conductor of electricity, and can host a magnetic field
  • graphene oxide is not listed in the patent applications because a), it is poisonous to humans and b), because it is the main ingredient in hydrogel which can be used to create a brain-computer interface and a drug delivery system, though Kingston notes that this is not possible “with this round [of vaccines]” because “they rushed this thing out” and “they’re just seeing how much they can put into people before they… die”
  • the graphene oxide in the vaccines is neutrally charged (inactive), however if/when it becomes positively charged, such as by electromagnetic radiation (radio frequency, such as wireless devices, wireless networks such as 5G, etc.), it will annihilate anything it comes into contact with and therefore can cause great damage and death depending on how much of it exists in the body and where it is located
  • multiple COVID-19 “vaccines” and booster shots may increase the amount of graphene oxide in the body
  • the COVID-19 vaccine study should have been stopped when, during a study with mice, 80% died within 24 hours and the remainder died within the next few days

So basically, we're ****88.

TheCedar1

Remember that if you took the vaccines, someone posted here on the forum that astragalus breaks down graphene oxide in the body. You might look into it.
My dumbass took the vaccine in October 2021, It's March now, I haven't had any vaccine symptoms yet, and when i made a thread about it, someone posted a link to howbad.info, where you can check your batch numbers and how many either got sick, adverse reactions, or even deaths from these specific batch numbers.

I looked mine up and the first dose batch had no deaths, only 4 ADRs, but nothing to worry about, the second batch i took had 7 deaths though. IDK which ratio the website uses to determine the safety hazards of these batches, but for now, I haven't died...yet. But 6 months later, I doubt I'm in danger.

Also, If graphene oxide is 4000x stronger than titanium, how could a simple supplement like astralagus break it down? Doesn't make sense

Lollipop2

My dumbass took the vaccine in October 2021, It's March now, I haven't had any vaccine symptoms yet, and when i made a thread about it, someone posted a link to howbad.info, where you can check your batch numbers and how many either got sick, adverse reactions, or even deaths from these specific batch numbers.

I looked mine up and the first dose batch had no deaths, only 4 ADRs, but nothing to worry about, the second batch i took had 7 deaths though. IDK which ratio the website uses to determine the safety hazards of these batches, but for now, I haven't died...yet. But 6 months later, I doubt I'm in danger.

Also, If graphene oxide is 4000x stronger than titanium, how could a simple supplement like astralagus break it down? Doesn't make sense
Someone posted the info, apparently it has a compound in it that attracts and breaks graphene oxide down for excretion. Before rejecting, please do your research. I posted this to help the OP not be panicked.

TheCedar1

Someone posted the info, apparently it has a compound in it that attracts and breaks graphene oxide down for excretion. Before rejecting, please do your research. I posted this to help the OP not be panicked.
I'm not rejecting, just curious, you always learn something new.

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

If graphene oxide is 4000x stronger than titanium, how could a simple supplement like astralagus break it down?
Astragalus contains Selenocysteine (organic selenium).
Selenocysteine is located in the active sites of enzymes that participate in oxidation–reduction reactions:
< glutathione peroxidase : in 1973, Hoekstra’s group reported that selenium was essential for the activity of rat liver glutathione peroxidase (Rotruck et al. 1973), and Flohé determined that the purified enzyme contained one selenium atom per subunit.
< thioredoxin reductase: Thioredoxin reductase regenerates reduced glutathione, which is used for dehydroascorbate reduction.
< iodothyronine deiodinase: type 2 iodothyronine deiodinase (D2) catalyzes the conversion of T4 to T3 .

TheCedar1

Astragalus contains Selenocysteine (organic selenium).
Selenocysteine is located in the active sites of enzymes that participate in oxidation–reduction reactions:
< glutathione peroxidase : in 1973, Hoekstra’s group reported that selenium was essential for the activity of rat liver glutathione peroxidase (Rotruck et al. 1973), and Flohé determined that the purified enzyme contained one selenium atom per subunit.
< thioredoxin reductase: Thioredoxin reductase regenerates reduced glutathione, which is used for dehydroascorbate reduction.
< iodothyronine deiodinase: type 2 iodothyronine deiodinase (D2) catalyzes the conversion of T4 to T3 .
Wait, so selenium can break graphene oxide down through these 3 enzymes? Is that the reason why i haven't suffered any major effects since i took the vaccine? I have always taken at least 500 mcg selenium per day.

Wait, so selenium can break graphene oxide down through these 3 enzymes? Is that the reason why i haven't suffered any major effects since i took the vaccine? I have always taken at least 500 mcg selenium per day.
Breaks the Oxide...

P

Peatness

So i still have the graphene to deal with? What should i take in that case?
In his recent interveiw Dr Peat said he didn't think there was graphene oxide in the jabs. Not sure how he could be so sure of this but I am hoping he is right

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

Newsbreak 145: Dr. Young Shares New COVID Vaccine & Blood Findings--Self-Assembly with Pulsed RFs

Dr. Robert Young who shares new findings of self-assembling "graphene micro bubbles" in the Pfizer vaccine as well as evidence of the same kind of graphene bubbles in the blood of a Moderna-vaccinated individual.

Dr. Young suggests that the nano graphene is self-assembling under the influence of specific pulsed EMF frequencies and the intent is to form a mesh antenna system which permits the receiving and emitting of radiation, in service to biosensor data transmissions.

This kind of sensor and antenna system using graphene in bioelectronics is indeed discussed in various scientific papers, and suggests bio-control intent behind the COVID vaccines, undisclosed by vaccine makers or FDA and traceable to the DARPA sponsorship and funding of these vaccines, as discussed earlier in podcasts and in articles at Ramola D Reports and The Everyday Concerned Citizen.

Note that graphene has now been found via electron and optical microsopy as well as spectroscopy in all four major vaccines now by numerous researchers worldwide, following Dr. Pablo Campra's research with La Quinta Columna, as well as in other COVID vaccines, in flu vaccines, in other vaccines, in bottled water, and in rainwater.

StrongMom

Did any ask about this or send these videos to Ray? if I remember correctly, he doesn’t seem think that there is graphine oxide in the vaccines.

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

@Grapelander have you seen this video of Dr Young talking about the pandent? I'm not sure what year this was made. Based on how young dr Young looks and the size of the monitors I suspect it's about 20 years old

Emf cell damage bbc news Dr Robert O Young.​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY_BUH-Qu0c

Yes, he is talking about Q-Link and that it reduces damage from radiation and environmental toxins.
Link.JPG

Q-Link Study: The Effects of ElectroMagnetic Frequencies (EMF) on the Blood and Biological Terrain
article: San Francisco Chronicle - The Power of Q

Q-works.JPG

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

Thank you @Grapelander. Do you use this pendant? If so have you found it works?
I am going to buy one next month. The basic model is $ 99.95.
I had heard of these years ago - but Dr. Young has given me a renewed interest; especially with his endorsement on the blood work.
Sounds invaluable in the 5G environment.

P

Peatness

I am going to buy one next month. The basic model is $ 99.95.
I had heard of these years ago - but Dr. Young has given me a renewed interest; especially with his endorsement on the blood work.
Sounds invaluable in the 5G environment.
Lots of towers appearing in my area. Seeing that I'm still magnetic I might get one too.

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

Posting this from Tony Pantalleresco archive (2015)

Building computers from DNA?

Scientists have found a way to "switch" the structure of DNA using copper salts and EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid) -- an agent commonly found in shampoo and other household products. It was previously known that the structure of a piece of DNA could be changed using acid, which causes it to fold up into what is known as an "i-motif." But new research published today in the journal Chemical Communications reveals that the structure can be switched a second time into a hair-pin structure using positively-charged copper (copper cations). This change can also be reversed using EDTA. The applications for this discovery include nanotechnology -- where DNA is used to make tiny machines, and in DNA-based computing -- where computers are built from DNA rather than silicon.--New research from the University of East Anglia could one day help build computers from DNA--.It could also be used for detecting the presence of copper cations, which are highly toxic to fish and other aquatic organisms, in water.Lead researcher Dr Zoë Waller, from UEA's school of Pharmacy, said: "Our research shows how the structure of our genetic material -- DNA -- can be changed and used in a way we didn't realise.--"A single switch was possible before -- but we show for the first time how the structure can be switched twice.[F1] "A potential application of this finding could be to create logic gates for DNA based computing. Logic gates are an elementary building block of digital circuits -- used in computers and other electronic equipment. They are traditionally made using diodes or transistors which act as electronic switches.--"This research expands how DNA could be used as a switching mechanism for a logic gate in DNA-based computing or in nano-technology."--Story Source--The above post is reprinted from materials provided by University of East Anglia. --Journal Reference-Henry Albert Day, Elisé Patricia Wright, Colin John MacDonald, Andrew James Gates, Zoë Ann Ella Waller. Reversible DNA i-motif to hairpin switching induced by copper(ii) cations. Chem. Commun., 2015; DOI: 10.1039/C5CC05111H -University of East Anglia. "Building computers from DNA?." ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 19 August 2015. <www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/08/150819083421.htm>.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals