A Deep Dive On mRNA Vaccines

Mauritio

Ray has mentioned that in animal studies the mRNA technique increased cancer and overall mortality.

Can someone point me to those animal studies?

P

Peatness

Ray has mentioned that in animal studies the mRNA technique increased cancer and overall mortality.

Can someone point me to those animal studies?
This is a good article about the vaccines and potential cancer cases

Mauritio

Thanks !

Mauritio

From the article :
"The response of innate immune cells to TLR4 and TLR7/8 ligands was lower after BNT162b2 vaccination"

So vaccination lowers cytokine levels after stimulation of the TLR4 receptors? Isnt that exactly what "we" want to achieve by taking TLR4 antagonists?

OP
Mito

Mito

5. Conclusions​

Our study is the first in vitro study on the effect of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 on human liver cell line. We present evidence on fast entry of BNT162b2 into the cells and subsequent intracellular reverse transcription of BNT162b2 mRNA into DNA.

haidut

Forum Supporter
So vaccination lowers cytokine levels after stimulation of the TLR4 receptors? Isnt that exactly what "we" want to achieve by taking TLR4 antagonists?

Only when there is a risk of sepsis or TLR4 is chronically activated due to endotoxin absorption into the blood. Aside from those, TLR4 is a vital component of the organism's response to foreign pathogens so acute TLR4 activation is needed for proper response to bacterial and, possibly, viral infections as well.

Mauritio

Only when there is a risk of sepsis or TLR4 is chronically activated due to endotoxin absorption into the blood. Aside from those, TLR4 is a vital component of the organism's response to foreign pathogens so acute TLR4 activation is needed for proper response to bacterial and, possibly, viral infections as well.
But that's exactly the case in the people most at risk. And even for the rest they have way more endotoxin than they should, so decreasing its activity will likely have benefits.
I'm not saying vaccines are great because of that. They're most likely still a net negative, especially the new ones.
But lowering endotoxin is likely to be helpful, even if the thing that does it isn't peaty, otherwise lowering endotoxin is only good when "a substance that I like does it" ,which is not very scientific.

Cooper

What is the final consensus about this study and general conclusion on the Covid Vaccines we took? Do they permanently alter our genes, causes immune supression and indirectly damage our DNA, or does it alter and then we go back to our previous state when the spike protein and the lipid nano- particles inside the vaccine gets fully eliminated from our body?

Also can someone please check out my thread and reply please?

This is really important stuff for all of us!

Cooper

5. Conclusions​

Our study is the first in vitro study on the effect of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 on human liver cell line. We present evidence on fast entry of BNT162b2 into the cells and subsequent intracellular reverse transcription of BNT162b2 mRNA into DNA.

Check this opposing article out and tell me what you think please: Swedish study on COVID vaccines and DNA misinterpreted