Vaccine examination in germany

-Luke-

GERMANY - To tighten rules even further and ban unvaccinated and those not “fully” vaccinated from retail stores.
I saw a picture of a German store with "Unvaccinated unwanted" in the shop window yesterday. It used to be "Jews unwanted".

Back to the roots I guess.

Gooner

Hi
there was this conference in germany. They examined the vaccines (J&J, Biontech/Pfizer, AZ)

They have alot of confirmed heavy metals in them (Chrom, Nickel, Aluminum and Iron confirmed). A lot of unidentified objects, many of them sharp and moving on their own, some of them are not magnetic. Particles up to 0.5mm in size. "double light breaking - non organic compounds found".
They also talk about graphene oxide, but end with more research is needed here.

Astra zeneca: not alot of movement in the vaccine
Biontech/pfizer: lots of movement
moderna: hard to get vaccines to examine

They use remaining vaccines (restimpfstoff - remaining unused vaccines, meaning that these were used in vaccination)

They looked at the blood of one patient who had half side paralysis post vaccine, they found Granulozytes trying to clear the metals. The docs are very disillusioned, "why is there no work done by the paul ehrlich institute - they should easily find this"

parasite like structures (according to the lady m.d - more research needed)
View attachment 28088

They were very "impressed" with all the movement occuring in a single drop of vaccine. Incredible amounts of "stuff" seen. They reproduced the findings.

The pathologist in the first half talks about his findings. In Autopsys he found very rare abnormal growth of the salivary gland (his colleague did gaslight him for requesting the examination of the salivary gland, asking him if he would be crazy after he requested it)

They also found electromagnetic changes, bodies from vaccinated people emitting higher emf (even dead - but more research needed) One doc asks if they examined the vaccines in a EMF free room, was not done yet.
20% of treatments by the doc and his colleagues are now people with vaccine damages.
From Australia - What's in the blood?

OP
Kykeon

Kykeon

iirc their talk was mostly about vaccine ingredients and not live blood analysis though. given that japanese quality control has already sent batches of vaccines back and pfizer had prolonged issues with getting one of their plants mold free i thought it might be interesting to get a different perspective.
i agree on live blood analysis being noisy data that can confirm whatever you want to confirm. whenever you torture data long enough you can get what you want (dust or parasite, who really cares?? looks fancy. microscopic "chips" or salt cristall?)
most of the microscopic analysis just proofs that people use dirty glass sheets.