Have you read the COVID 19 Vaccine Consent Form?

LA

The best line I’ve heard so far is... “ I’ll take the vaccine just so I can travel again.” I’ve heard some fairly intelligent people say this to me and all I can do is shake my head... Russian roulette with the half wits...
I admit I stopped wanting to travel after 9/11. The Pentagon short film (.swf) was enough for me to say never again.

Drareg

Quick video from Yusef El that get's right to the point-

Here is the form he read from Inova- https://www.inova.org/sites/default/files/covid-19/documents/Inova_COVID_Vaccine_Consent.pdf

Number 5 would be hilarious if it weren't so potentially tragic. How would someone know if they are allergic to mRNA? It's never been used before. Ditto the other novel ingredients.

Others have posted pictures of pregnant women, some of them MDs themselves, voluntarily taking this shot. How informed could that decision possibly be? The trials excluded pregnant woman. They are the guniea pigs.

Although fairly dry and legal language, it's pretty straightforward and clear-

1. This shot does have side effects, some serious.
2. Not all side effects are listed or even known.
3. Long term side effects can't be known at this time.
4. This vaccine is still being studied in clinical trials.
5. We can't even promise you this shot works.
6. We have no liability for giving you this shot.

No. 5 is amazing, is there a kit I can buy with said poisons to test with small amounts on my child’s arm, maybe it would be more humane to try on my dogs balls first before my child, I’m not sure.

The pregnant women are interested in boosting their online presence, some influencers have kids just for views, soon we will have those adverts like we do for puppy‘s around Christmas , a child is not just for your YouTube channel, its for life.

LA

LOL!
The covid cult swallow it up, it’s an elixir of lies at this point.
"Elixir of Lies" good one! The covid-cult mind fk mantra promoting vaccines instead of facing reality. The economic losses are now worse than below and Gill Bates is happy to buy up whatever people are selling in desperation to stay alive during this brainwashing he and the others are forcing upon the world stage.
yep.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals