COVID-19 vaccines and fertility

David PS

1659549691497.png

Ippodrom47

Hi! A friend of mine (Male, 31) has had 5 covid shots in total (2 "old-fashioned" dead-virus ones followed by three vector vaccines) and five other vaccines, including anti-hepatitis, anti-mite vaccines, etc - 10 vaccines in total, over the course of a year. Now there're planning pregnancy with his wife who has had the same number of vaccines. He did sperm DNA testing, which showed bad results. I don't know exactly what it showed, but apparently there's high percentage of DNA damage, which may result in pregnancy loss or stillbirth if they were to follow through with the pregnancy planning.
Are there any studies showing that covid vaccines can cause direct sperm DNA damage, not infertility, sterility or issues with conception? Thanks!

P

Peatness

Hi! A friend of mine (Male, 31) has had 5 covid shots in total (2 "old-fashioned" dead-virus ones followed by three vector vaccines) and five other vaccines, including anti-hepatitis, anti-mite vaccines, etc - 10 vaccines in total, over the course of a year. Now there're planning pregnancy with his wife who has had the same number of vaccines. He did sperm DNA testing, which showed bad results. I don't know exactly what it showed, but apparently there's high percentage of DNA damage, which may result in pregnancy loss or stillbirth if they were to follow through with the pregnancy planning.
Are there any studies showing that covid vaccines can cause direct sperm DNA damage, not infertility, sterility or issues with conception? Thanks!
Have you seen this thread?

Osukhan

this could be a good resource

tankasnowgod

I'm sure every VAERS graph is like that. Here's the one for deaths-

VAERS Death.png

It's not like regular vaccines are safe, but the data from VAERS consistently shows that the Covid 19 shots are hundreds to thousands of times worse (eg, 1000x more deadly) than any other vaccine in the database's history. I think those 3 shots are linked to more than double the deaths of all other vaccines COMBINED in the 30+ year history of the database.

David PS

Flfni92XwAEfkoq

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals