Medicago Covifenz. Uses "plant-based virus-like particles"

OP
S

sleepless1

I wanted to use Covaxian, which uses an inactivated virus. But it is only available in India.

How about this "plant-based" Covifenz vaccine?

I already had Covid twice, but work and school don't seem to care about my natural immunity and are forcing me to be vaxed.

So what is the safest?

J.R.K

I wanted to use Covaxian, which uses an inactivated virus. But it is only available in India.

How about this "plant-based" Covifenz vaccine?

I already had Covid twice, but work and school don't seem to care about my natural immunity and are forcing me to be vaxed.

So what is the safest?
I am very sympathetic to your tight situation @sleepless1! But as to your query ,” which is the safest”.
I was not an anti vaccine advocate up until two years ago, since then I have actually learned a lot about vaccines and the points that the anti vaccine movement makes. My opinion is now that for sure vaccines are very very powerful medicine. Anything that involves the activation of the immune response and antibodies is something that puts systems in motion that no one truly fully yet understands completely.
Your natural immunity is something that you really really need to consider carefully with regards to any potential possible adverse reactions. This is not uncommon to have a person with a natural immunity react incredibly poorly to a vaccine. In fact prior to COVID-19 this was a factor that doctors, virologists and immunologists considered as a real issue of concern. In my opinion this still remains a real and viable concern.
Secondly if you look at the Ontario data or Scottish, New Zealand, Israel, etc. They all are showing a disturbing trend in that the vast majority of hospitalized and patient mortality is now amongst the vaccinated cohort. This would indicate that the vaccine is actually creating one or all of the following, original antigenic sin, antibody dependant enhancement or the components for shutting down the innate immune system are preventing the body from dealing with exposure to the virus, or in the real world viruses that we encounter on a daily basis. Keep in mind that the defences against viruses and bacterium is not the only function of the immune system. Inducing aptosis in cancerous cells, cellular clean up of dead cells, and retrovirus suppression are just a few that come off the top of my head.
If you do choose to take this vaccine or gene therapy you might develop a antibody reaction but you need to fully understand the nature of that antibody, is it helpful or does it create confusion. By that I mean if you take the vaccine and develop an antibody will that antibody be able to distinguish between self and not self when exposed to the virus’ wild version?
Will the antibodies attack the virus only or will it also attack other cells in different parts of the body because of molecular mimicry? An example of this would be developing antibodies to the streptococcus bacterium in strept throat. These antibodies when exposed to the excess of streptococcus bacteria have a difficult time distinguishing between the bacterium and the cells in one of your aortic valves and they will attack them as well as the bacterium. This I believe by definition is an autoimmune response or disease.
The last point that I have is from Sucharit Bhakdi via Dr Paul Alexander. I feel that it is important to know that one of the biggest problems with the vaccines to respiratory viruses is that generally speaking they enter via nasal inhalation, or the mouth and even eyes. These Doctors assert that by injecting the vaccines or gene therapies you generate what is referred to as circulatory IGa antibodies. Whereas in the case of respiratory viral infection via the methodology of natural immunity you need the secretory mucosal IgG antibodies produced in order to create sterilizing immunity. This is done at the nasal passages and uses the mucosal membranes to communicate with the T and B cells. These vaccines antibodies cannot reach the lungs and are essentially trapped in the bloodstream and cannot penetrate into the areas where the virus replicates.
I know for sure this is difficult and I will never tell anyone what to do or not to do. But in my own case my decision involved me weighing the pros and cons of each side, and I chose that my long term health is to big of an anti to put on the table just to be included. If you can hold out which it sounds like you have been doing, consider other options to you situation if you can.
Best of luck my friend I hope this did not come off as preachy, but rather a conversation to share the little knowledge I have gained throughout this ordeal.
Consider watching the Edward Dowd video it appears that the governments are pushing and believing in the vaccines but Wall Street is no longer keeping the faith. Money talks and BS walks

OP
S

sleepless1

How would an inactivated virus vaccine like Covaxin be any different than catching the virus? Same immune response, no?

J.R.K

How would an inactivated virus vaccine like Covaxin be any different than catching the virus? Same immune response, no?
According to Dr Judy Mikovits, the issue is that by injecting the virus or mRNA you are bypassing the innate immune system, which includes the nose, mouth, skin, stomach (which surprisingly to me contains the most immune system receptors but makes sense). The reason for this is exactly the issue of autoimmune diseases. Bypassing the innate immune system misses the bodies crucial education checkpoints to recognize self from not self.
She says that,”RNA in the blood is a danger sign in the body”.
To me this rang a bell as to a possible reason that there has been a rise in autoimmune diseases and she also says cancers because of false signals happening within the immune system due to XMRV’s that have occurred as a result of recombinant viruses growing in contaminated cell lines, ie say a flu virus is being grown inside of an egg on a simian cell line, one of the things we know is that cells can pick up and hold viruses that are inert to the original source of that cell line, however in the incubation time that it takes to create the vaccine that target virus can recombine with the inert virus in the cell line that is the cell line. Considering the billions of possible recombinations that could occur in these contaminated cell lines we do not really know what could be being injected into us.
This was the discovery she made that she claims the government sent her to prison for awhile and then she was discredited.
She said that people that are injected with these vaccines need to be treated in the same manner as those with xenotransplants. This means the immune system needs to be suppressed in order to prevent rejection in order to prevent the immune system from attacking the organ or valve that is not human or foreign human to the donor because it did not enter the body the natural way.

OP
S

sleepless1

I know what you're saying, but I don't have a choice. I am hoping someone could help me make the best decision under the current circumstances.

I don't want any mRNA vaccines. I would use an inactivated virus vaccine but thise are not available to me. So what about this Medicago Covifenz "plant-based"? Is it really an mRNA vaccine? Is it related to an inactivated vaccine?

J.R.K

I know what you're saying, but I don't have a choice. I am hoping someone could help me make the best decision under the current circumstances.

I don't want any mRNA vaccines. I would use an inactivated virus vaccine but thise are not available to me. So what about this Medicago Covifenz "plant-based"? Is it really an mRNA vaccine? Is it related to an inactivated vaccine?
It sounds like the spike protein is produced in a plant of some sort, the sequenced spike protein is then injected into the muscle directly to generate an immune response.
Unfortunately there is no long or short term safety data to access the side effects. Even though it is plant based you will still face the possibility for issues with recombinant XMRV’s and the potential for pathogenic priming due to bypassing the innate immune system.
I sympathize with you and do not envy your position and time unfortunately is the only real and true test for any new drug, unfortunately in these new gene based therapies that timeframe potentially could be fifty years. It is a gamble and in my opinion the odds are not in your favour. If one would know a sympathetic nurse or practitioner one could possibly convince them to draw the vaccine and dispose of it and say you got the shot, or get a saline shot in lieu of the real deal. But again this would involve a lot of trust.

P

Peatness

This is a spike protein vaccine. Please see the numerous posts about the dangers of spike protein. See also the forms posted which explain how you can refuse vaccines - there are student forms and employer forms. Even if you go ahead a take this vaccine this time what about in 6 months time when they want you take another one - then a booster. Are you going to be injecting yourself indefinitely?

Ingredients in covifenz

Antigen: 3.75 mcg of virus-like particles (VLP) ofSARS-CoV-2 spike protein (originalstrain)
• AS03 Adjuvant:11.86 mg DL-alpha-tocopherol, 10.69 mg squalene, 4.86 mg polysorbate 80 and phosphate bufferedsaline.
• Excipients: Polysorbate 80 Potassium phosphate monobasic anhydrous
Sodium chloride
Sodium phosphate dibasic anhydrous
Water for injection
May contain trace amounts of polyethylene glycol, kanamycin and carbenicillin

I guess they don't put the graphene oxide on the list

Last edited by a moderator:

Jon2547

You do indeed have a choice. You can say NO to all of the shots.