Covid Censorship - Vaccines and SARS-COV2

Lollipop2

I thought I would start a specific thread for the censorship occurring with every topic related to Covid: COVID-19 (the illness), Covid Vaccines, SARS-COV 2 (the chimeric virus), Wuhan Lab etc. we have many posts about this but spread all over. Hoping to centralize the problem.

OP
L

Lollipop2

This is a great article and interview by Robert Kennedy and Alex Berenson. We have posted many of Berenson’s Twitter posts providing great data against the narrative. Some people questioned his background. This article clears it up - guy is solid good reporting.

J.R.K

Here is the direct link to the interview:

Thank you for this great idea @Lollypop2! I am sure it will blow up (in a good way) as many of threads on this contentious topic have.
I am starting to see this more of a human rights thing than an actual disease thing, though in writing that I am reminded of how intricately linked health and political/ corporate agendas now are. This I feel is a big moment in human history as our treated numbers are whittling away under pressure, so any and all support from all is greatly appreciated.

J.R.K

Thank you for this great idea @Lollypop2! I am sure it will blow up (in a good way) as many of threads on this contentious topic have.
I am starting to see this more of a human rights thing than an actual disease thing, though in writing that I am reminded of how intricately linked health and political/ corporate agendas now are. This I feel is a big moment in human history as our treated numbers are whittling away under pressure, so any and all support from all is greatly appreciated.
Here is the direct link to the interview:

This may not be related but I think that it is good evidence that the gene therapies offer little in the way of actively adding defences to our immune system.
I am not the best at interpreting data from studies but Sucharits interpretation sounds promising.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Thank you @J.R.K! I think it will help have all the stories centralized.

OP
L

Lollipop2

This may not be related but I think that it is good evidence that the gene therapies offer little in the way of actively adding defences to our immune system.
I am not the best at interpreting data from studies but Sucharits interpretation sounds promising.

This is interesting and honestly fact checkers are part of the censoring machine. Nice to have them fact checked.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals