Covid-19 virus kills CD4 and CD8 lymphocytes; causes lymphocytopenia

burtlancast

Covid 19 enters lymphocytes thanks to it's gp120 protein insert on the Spike protein , just like the HIV virus.
Where HIV only kills CD4 lymphocytes, Covid-19 kills both CD4 and CD8.

The next question is does ARNm Covid vaccines cause too lympocytopenia ?
Why would they ?

DonLore

Covid 19 enters lymphocytes thanks to it's gp120 protein insert on the Spike protein , just like the HIV virus.

Why would they ?
With healthy diet/metabolism, the CD4 and CD8 come back later? Or can it be irreversible?

aliml

DonLore

Top Supplements to Increase CD8+ T Cells​

I think supplements often dont do much compared to just Peaty lifestyle and raising metabolism, only supplements I would use are vitamins/minerals to fix a deficiency, anti-bacterial plants and spices, and DHEA/pregnenolone/prog if needed. I never gained much, if anything, from selfhack.org kinda supps

Last edited:

Peater

Why would they ?

I'm still waiting to die from this virus and also from being un-"vaccinated", it's only been 2 years though so give it time...

Fred

PCR is absolutely NOT a diagnostic test. There has never been an accurate "covid" diagnosis, so all studies claiming to study "covid" cases are fatally flawed from the outset.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Jon2547

Has there been any visual proof of this virus entering and doing what you're claiming?

Jon2547

Is Virology just basically a big pot of mysticism stew with a dash of hokey pokey?

tankasnowgod

With healthy diet/metabolism, the CD4 and CD8 come back later? Or can it be irreversible?
It's an in vitro experiment. There is no indication that any of this could happen in a living human who is "infected."

Read the "Materials & Methods" section if you'd like to see what kind of "science" they are conducting here.

DonLore

It's an in vitro experiment. There is no indication that any of this could happen in a living human who is "infected."

Read the "Materials & Methods" section if you'd like to see what kind of "science" they are conducting here.
I agree from my experience that its mainly endotoxin, cortisol and low metabolism that causes inflammation, and if you are exposed to some virus, it might kick your inflammation to high gear and them you "have the flu" but you dont get that if you are metabolicly healthy and your gut is clean. I still think there are viruses etc that add to symptoms but 90% of it is just your level of health.

tankasnowgod

I agree from my experience that its mainly endotoxin, cortisol and low metabolism that causes inflammation, and if you are exposed to some virus, it might kick your inflammation to high gear and them you "have the flu" but you dont get that if you are metabolicly healthy and your gut is clean. I still think there are viruses etc that add to symptoms but 90% of it is just your level of health.
Any reason you believe in "viruses?" The more I see the so called "evidence" for their existence, the more I doubt the entire theory and discipline of virology. They only seem to be random strands of DNA or RNA, which are obviously abundant in real living organisms.

Obviously, germs exist. Bacteria/Fungi/Mold can all grow in big enough cultures (or big enough organisms like mushrooms) to be seen with the naked eye, while small amounts or single organisms could easily pass undetected due to their size, but can be seen under microscopes, and be totally isolated from all other material.

In fact, some of the early COVID propaganda used the ADMITTED action of bacteria to "demonstrate" the action of "viruses." Which, of course, is ridiculous. That's like using a horse or a blowtorch to demonstrate the action of a dragon (experiment at about 4:20).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tp0zB904Mc

They even state "even though this experiment detected bacteria and not viruses, they both leave our airway in the same respiratory droplets."

Yeah, sure they do. "See? We proved our theory even though we didn't prove our theory."

If anything, the experiment itself proved that exhaled "viruses" don't pose as much of a threat as bacteria, if they pose any threat at all. The mask used in the experiment was enough to block bacteria, but not big enough to block "viruses," based on their claimed size. So, if "viruses" that got through the mask didn't grow cultures on the petri dish, what is the point? The entire pandemic narrative relies on the existence of a "virus," not the existence of bacteria.

Last edited:

DonLore

Any reason you believe in "viruses?" The more I see the so called "evidence" for their existence, the more I doubt the entire theory and discipline of virology. They only seem to be random strands of DNA or RNA, which are obviously abundant in real living organisms.

Obviously, germs exist. Bacteria/Fungi/Mold can all grow in big enough cultures (or big enough organisms like mushrooms) to be seen with the naked eye, while small amounts or single organisms could easily pass undetected due to their size, but can be seen under microscopes, and be totally isolated from all other material.

In fact, some of the early COVID propaganda used the ADMITTED action of bacteria to "demonstrate" the action of "viruses." Which, of course, is ridiculous. That's like using a horse or a blowtorch to demonstrate the action of a dragon (experiment at about 4:20).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tp0zB904Mc

They even state "even though this experiment detected bacteria and not viruses, they both leave our airway in the same respiratory droplets."

Yeah, sure they do. "See? We proved our theory even though we didn't prove our theory."

If anything, the experiment itself proved that exhaled "viruses" don't pose as much of a threat as bacteria, if they pose any threat at all. The mask used in the experiment was enough to block bacteria, but not big enough to block "viruses," based on their claimed size. So, if "viruses" that got through the mask didn't grow cultures on the petri dish, what is the point? The entire pandemic narrative relies on the existence of a "virus," not the existence of bacteria.

I dont have much knowledge about germ theory or viruses so I cant really say much of them. I wouldnt be surpriced if viruses, as portrayed in mainstream, did not exist. But I simply do not know and dont really care to know, I know anyway that there was no pandemic and thats enough.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals