COVID-19 vaccines may cause lifelong autoimmune hepatitis

StephanF

Forum Supporter
There is the ‘cure all’ chlorine dioxide, or ‘miracle mineral supplement’ (although it is neither a mineral, nor a supplement, it is close to a miracle) or ‘MMS’. I have been using it for years, I just looked up and there are posts of people that used it successfully for hepatitis C but for a child you have to dose it carefully!! Do at your own risk or talk to your open minded GP. I looked at the toxicity reported in an EPA report, and for adults (80 kg person) the maximum recommended dose (by Jim Humble) of three activated drops every hour for eight hours (24 activated drops per day) was below the ‘no observable negative effect’ level. If the child weighs 40 kg (88 lbs) then of course you have to cut the amount in half.

Dr. B

There is the ‘cure all’ chlorine dioxide, or ‘miracle mineral supplement’ (although it is neither a mineral, nor a supplement, it is close to a miracle) or ‘MMS’. I have been using it for years, I just looked up and there are posts of people that used it successfully for hepatitis C but for a child you have to dose it carefully!! Do at your own risk or talk to your open minded GP. I looked at the toxicity reported in an EPA report, and for adults (80 kg person) the maximum recommended dose (by Jim Humble) of three activated drops every hour for eight hours (24 activated drops per day) was below the ‘no observable negative effect’ level. If the child weighs 40 kg (88 lbs) then of course you have to cut the amount in half.

Is that really safe as its chlorine? Whats the purpose of using it, cant you heal things without using supplements and just with milk and foods

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals