COVID-19 vaccines and fertility

Tansia

Hi All. Since I've heard haidut talking about Dr. Janci Chunn Lindsay and her concerns about the effects of vaccines on fertility (link here: Scientist makes inaccurate claims on Covid-19 vaccine safety) I started to track papers related to this subject.
I've found one study where they monitored pregnancies in women after COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer and Moderna): https://perma.cc/R7WB-S2MW
This study needs longer follow up, but this is what they found out:" Among 3958 participants enrolled in the v-safe pregnancy registry, 827 had a completed pregnancy, of which 115 (13.9%) resulted in a pregnancy loss and 712 (86.1%) resulted in a live birth (mostly among participants with vaccination in the third trimester)."
This looks like the vaccine may be more dangerous in the first 2 trimesters and rather in the last one.
This part of the article was also interesting"
"Among pregnancy-specific conditions reported to the VAERS after Covid-19 vaccination, miscarriage was the most common. This is similar to what was observed during the influenza A (H1N1) pandemic in 2009 after the introduction of the 2009 H1N1 inactivated influenza vaccine, where miscarriage was the most common adverse event reported by pregnant persons who received that vaccine".
Based on this I've been looking if the miscarriage after vaccination (especially at the beginning of the pregnancy) could be related to the syncytin-1.
I've found this study: SARS-CoV-2 spike protein seropositivity from vaccination or infection does not cause sterility.
SARS-CoV-2 spike protein seropositivity from vaccination or infection does not cause sterility

"Vaccine hesitancy in reproductive-aged women has been heightened as a result of the spread of misinformation on social media stating that COVID-19 vaccines will cause sterility in women (1).
The proposed mechanism is the presumed similarity between the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and syncytin-1 (2), a protein that is critical to the formation of the syncytiotrophoblast in a developing embryo (3). The hypothetical ensuing immune cross-reactivity would result in damage to the developing trophoblast, thereby preventing embryo implantation. If true, then this crossreactivity
would cause sterility not just from vaccination but also from natural illness and would be lifelong."
This is what they concluded:
"We have documented, for the first time in women, that seropositivity to the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, whether from vaccination or infection, does not prevent embryo implantation or early pregnancy development".
In my opinion the study was too small (n=143) to make such a a strong claims about the vaccine safety. Here are the numbers:
Reactive Vaccine (n = 35)
Reactive infection (n = 20)
Nonreactive (n = 88)
Other thing is that - even if the conclusions from the study are correct and the vaccine does not affect syncytin-1 or implantation - it may still cause misarrange because of the inflammation that it is causing. Would you guys agree? Can anyone comment on this subject? Every opinion matters:)

bk_

This was a deeply flawed study because they used a 2.5 month time frame from Dec 14 a Feb 28.

1. A women could get an injection on the last day of the study and still be included. This means that the true adverse effect rate may be much higher.

2. Each pregnant women should be followed for the full duration of their pregnancy to determine safety in 1st/2nd trimester vaccinations.

3. There were “successful” deliveries in the 1st/2nd trimester group which in reality means premature births, funny how they worded it “successful”.

P

Peatness

Why was this not done before unleashing these injections on pregnant women?

The objective of the COVID-19 Vaccines International Pregnancy Exposure Registry (C-VIPER) is to evaluate obstetric, neonatal, and infant outcomes among women vaccinated during pregnancy to prevent COVID-19.

Observational [Patient Registry]
Estimated Enrollment :10000 participants
Observational Model:Cohort
Time Perspective:Prospective
Target Follow-Up Duration:21 Months
Official Title:COVID-19 Vaccines International Pregnancy Exposure Registry (C-VIPER)
Actual Study Start Date :June 1, 2021
Estimated Primary Completion Date :December 31, 2025
Estimated Study Completion Date :December 31, 2025

Ben.

Why was this not done before unleashing these injections on pregnant women?

The objective of the COVID-19 Vaccines International Pregnancy Exposure Registry (C-VIPER) is to evaluate obstetric, neonatal, and infant outcomes among women vaccinated during pregnancy to prevent COVID-19.

Observational [Patient Registry]
Estimated Enrollment :10000 participants
Observational Model:Cohort
Time Perspective:Prospective
Target Follow-Up Duration:21 Months
Official Title:COVID-19 Vaccines International Pregnancy Exposure Registry (C-VIPER)
Actual Study Start Date :June 1, 2021
Estimated Primary Completion Date :December 31, 2025
Estimated Study Completion Date :December 31, 2025

I'm working in a office and my employer distributes his newspaper to his paid members (mostly farmers) and on one page they propagated the vaxxine with claiming that the vaccine is safe, its also safe for pregnant woman, should be used in pregnancy because the virus is so much worse and we definitely should trust our doctors on this.

Not only is this a weekly paper for politics (mostly in regards to the politicians with the "farmers *best* interest") and agriculture ... it has almost never done articles on health related stuff whatsoever if it did not somehow include production practices, product placements or stuff related to regionality. There was also no study cited but just a "interview" of a "expert" saying how theres been no cases of adverese effects in pregnancy. Even if the vaccine was safe, this statement is virtually impossible to be correct. Its reporting this mainstream covid stuff due to the demand of the local goverment and the ties it has with my boss (whos also a politician). This is not independend journalism. It's not even paid, its expected to be published in the paper.

Now i am the one responsible to send the pdfs into print properly ... when i've read that page reeking of nonsensical mainstream repitition all i could do was shaking my head ... would've loved to edit it before sending but i can't loose my job just yet ...
I hate this ...

The fear induced of this virus is so much stronger than the common sense that would usually lead parents to decide against experimental stuff that could affect the unborn/child.

P

Peatness

I'm working in a office and my employer distributes his newspaper to his paid members (mostly farmers) and on one page they propagated the vaxxine with claiming that the vaccine is safe, its also safe for pregnant woman, should be used in pregnancy because the virus is so much worse and we definitely should trust our doctors on this.

Not only is this a weekly paper for politics (mostly in regards to the politicians with the "farmers *best* interest") and agriculture ... it has almost never done articles on health related stuff whatsoever if it did not somehow include production practices, product placements or stuff related to regionality. There was also no study cited but just a "interview" of a "expert" saying how theres been no cases of adverese effects in pregnancy. Even if the vaccine was safe, this statement is virtually impossible to be correct. Its reporting this mainstream covid stuff due to the demand of the local goverment and the ties it has with my boss (whos also a politician). This is not independend journalism. It's not even paid, its expected to be published in the paper.

Now i am the one responsible to send the pdfs into print properly ... when i've read that page reeking of nonsensical mainstream repitition all i could do was shaking my head ... would've loved to edit it before sending but i can't loose my job just yet ...
I hate this ...

The fear induced of this virus is so much stronger than the common sense that would usually lead parents to decide against experimental stuff that could affect the unborn/child.
What is going on is unprecedented. Pregnancy is normal sacred and no one would ever dare risk harming mother or baby.

I don’t envy the position you're in with work . I would struggle to stay quiet but I understand why you have to for now

P

Peatness

P

Peatness

P

Peatness

@ddjd posted this elsewhere

1642766931800.png

P

Peatness

Dr. Janci C. Lindsay | Session 106: Mapping the Elephant​

View: https://odysee.com/@Corona-Investigative-Committee:5/Session-106-Dr.-Janci-C.-Lindsay-Odysee-final:8

Dr. Janci C. Lindsay - Toxicologist & Molecular Biologist
Helped to develop a contraceptive vaccine in the 1990’s (Zona pellucida vaccine) that failed for its intended use as a temporary contraceptive in that it caused auto-immune ovarian destruction. It is now used to sterilize animals. Since then, she has done research into mechanisms of reproductive pathology for various toxicology cases/clients.

About:

• the potential and realized reproductive impacts that the Covid genetic vaccines are having, as well as plausible mechanisms to explain this.
  • About past vaccine and drug recalls and the mortality and morbidity numbers that drove those recalls in comparison to the numbers we are seeing with these genetic vaccines:
    things are not happening according to past practices indicating that there has been a corruption and/or capture of our safety and regulatory agencies.
    About a CDC study from February of 2022 with respect to a cohort of myocarditis patients: patients were at least 90 days out from diagnosis at the time and it has been shown that these cases are not resolving - clinical picture is not “mild”!
The Corona Committee was founded on the initiative of attorney and economist Viviane Fischer and attorney Dr. Reiner Fuellmich. It is conducting a review of evidence on the Corona crisis and measures.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals