New Study From Harvard Shows “Systemic” Presence of Spike Proteins in Blood Following Vaccination

miles

A new paper published this week in Oxford scientific journal Clinical Infectious Diseases has shown that the spike protein from an mRNA Covid vaccine is present systemically in the blood from the day of the jab and is not localised to the site of injection. The research team from Harvard found the protein in the blood of 11 of 13 nurses tested following vaccination. Here is the abstract:

SARS-CoV-2 proteins were measured in longitudinal plasma samples collected from 13 participants who received two doses of mRNA-1273 [Moderna] vaccine. 11 of 13 participants showed detectable levels of SARS-CoV-2 protein as early as day one after first vaccine injection. Clearance of detectable SARS-CoV-2 protein correlated with production of IgG and IgA.
The Covid vaccines introduce genetic material into the body which give our cells instructions to produce the spike protein, which the immune system then learns to fight off and produces antibodies against. It had not previously been confirmed whether the spike protein was only produced locally to the injection site or could be detected more widely in the body.

The implications of this finding are unclear. As the authors state: “The clinical relevance of this finding is unknown and should be further explored.” However, it would seem to explain why side-effects potentially connected to the spike protein can occur throughout the body and are not localised to the injection site.

Nemo

@Nemo this is the study the guy from Market-Ticker was referring to. Ultimately bad news folks.

It was cleared pretty fast, at least from the blood of these thirteen 24-year-olds.

I'd like to see a bigger study of older people.

That study made me feel young, healthy people are probably pretty safe if they're not too young to have a robust immune system (i.e. 6-year-olds). These young women's immune systems seemed to clean it up quickly.

Doubtful they got any immunity though.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

Lollipop2

Full interview here

This is very good.

Ah, but Gorski already deboonked this:

I don't have the patience to go through his entire 'rebuttal' but he seems to claim it is all completely harmless and statistically insignificant.

I wonder where all the adverse events are coming from then...

Lollipop2

Ah, but Gorski already deboonked this:

I don't have the patience to go through his entire 'rebuttal' but he seems to claim it is all completely harmless and statistically insignificant.

I wonder where all the adverse events are coming from then...
I do not have enough knowledge to assess his reasoning or that he has accurately debunked it. I do wish a scientist/virologist/immunologist would assess his article. But I have to say the comments are priceless. I was certainly entertained.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals