Memory T CELLS COVID 19

rei

No PUFA means better blood sugar regulation, making one closer to attaining optimal blood sugar regulation. When optimal, stress hormones are minimized. Low cortisol, low insulin, low PTH. Low cortisol - better thymus gland functionality - more T-cell that can mature. Low insulin- more endogenous production of vitamin D. With activated vitamin D, and with dietary calcium intake, low PTH results.

Low PUFAs is very important. The cascade effect stemming from high PUFAs in the system stemming for its effect on blood sugar regulation is systemic.
sure, but with regard to covid the main issue is to have a immune system that is at least somewhat normal. If that exists, covid won't even cause a symptom.

No PUFA means better blood sugar regulation, making one closer to attaining optimal blood sugar regulation. When optimal, stress hormones are minimized. Low cortisol, low insulin, low PTH. Low cortisol - better thymus gland functionality - more T-cell that can mature. Low insulin- more endogenous production of vitamin D. With activated vitamin D, and with dietary calcium intake, low PTH results.

Low PUFAs is very important. The cascade effect stemming from high PUFAs in the system stemming for its effect on blood sugar regulation is systemic.

I did not mention the effect on energy production, which is more evident in this forum.

agreed. It took me 4 or so years. Over the past months I made dramatic improvements in health via better blood sugar regulation I think is due to my fanatical pufa depletion practices. Not sure that makes me resistant to flu though I hope so. My calcium consumption has been very high for those years and remains so. It can take years to noticeably improve blood sugar.

lvysaur

Ray Peat has talked about that, and to date I have only seen one member, apart from me, say to have done that. In my 4 years as a member in RPF.

Well I think it's an issue of convenience. PUFA-free diet means being vegetarian, and probably low fat (unless you use fully-hydrogenated coconut oil) The vast majority of this forum has a low PUFA diet though, and avoidance of vegetable oil, restaurant food, even pork

covid is an innate exosome response
I've been thinking about this, what do you think is the culprit then, since everybody seems to have the exosome response at the same time? Do you think the exosome itself is contagious, or is it an outside external factor that is being turned on at the same time across the world, leading to an illusion of contagion? Perhaps 5G would fit that bill, but has there been a new wave of 5G towers over the past half year?

exactly like decades of people dumb enough to fall for the vegetable oil scam were culled from the population, now the virus hysterics are. Using the same method, voluntarily harming themselves to death due to their religious belief. Vaccinations have done the same continuously for a much longer time.
This is wishful thinking, lol. Everyone is already effectively mandated to be vaccinated, when such conditions exist the only "culling" going on is a general fertility decrease across the board. And the diseases that result from PUFA consumption don't usually kill until well after childbearing age. Immense damage is being dealt, but nobody was "culled" (yet), else you would see far fewer people around today.

Last edited:

yerrag

sure, but with regard to covid the main issue is to have a immune system that is at least somewhat normal. If that exists, covid won't even cause a symptom.
I'm not sure what is normal though. I mean, who decides what's normal? And if we use a sick population as a basis, what good is normal? Will being normal make your immune system capable of resolving a COVID infection internally so that it can develop immunity by itself, or will normality make you sick enough to be needful for vaccination? Why settle for normal when you can go for optimal?

yerrag

Well I think it's an issue of convenience. PUFA-free diet means being vegetarian, and probably low fat (unless you use fully-hydrogenated coconut oil) The vast majority of this forum has a low PUFA diet though, and avoidance of vegetable oil, restaurant food, even pork
I didn't have to go as far as to go fully-hydrogenated coconut oil for 4 years. I just threw out all the soya oil, canola oil, and corn oil as a start. And used only refined coconut oil for cooking. I only use fully-hydrogenated coconut oil for deep-frying. If FHCO is used for regular stir-fry or pan-frying, it will make all the food it's cooked in be wrapped in solid fat when it cools, and make the food difficult to eat. Refined coconut oil and butter are good for cooking. You may argue it's got some PUFAs in there, and that's fine. If we're going to be a stickler for 100%, it's impossible. Being perfect is the enemy of getting anything done.

We can avoid all the junk foods as pretty much all are made in PUFA-rich oils. Hard but not impossible. We can avoid going to all restaurants for 4 years. Hard but not impossible. If it's impossible, we can still give our selves a small break. It's not about being perfect, but it's about getting an A grade, instead of B, C, D or fail. It's not about A or bust.

It doesn't have to be vegetarian. This is just going to mean that for most people they'd say forget about it. If I had to be vegetarian, I would be just like most people. I still ate chicken, and pork, and beef, and fish. i don't eat the pork fat, but I still eat the chicken skin, but I don't eat the drippings.

I avoid many sauces as many are made with soya oil and corn oil. I stick with those made with no oil. I like Tabasco, I like Sriracha. I use soy sauce, vinegar, and fish sauce. I use lemon, I use chili pepper, salt, and pepper, and sugar.

At least this was what I did. It worked for me. It wasn't hard because I wasn't aiming for 100%. Not an A+ grade. A or A- would do. But no B and below.

Last edited:

yerrag

agreed. It took me 4 or so years. Over the past months I made dramatic improvements in health via better blood sugar regulation I think is due to my fanatical pufa depletion practices. Not sure that makes me resistant to flu though I hope so. My calcium consumption has been very high for those years and remains so. It can take years to noticeably improve blood sugar.

Were you able to achieve 100%? I hope you also settled for an A or A-.

I'm glad you did that. It at least sets the stage for making optimality more probable, than just being aspirational. There are other factors to consider as well. In my case, I was hypoxemic due to mercury toxicity, and I fixed that, and so my oxygen supply was not a hindrance to going beyond glycolytic sugar metabolism. I had intense chiropractic adjustments, and that improved the neuronal signaling between the liver and pancreas with the brain. With these, all the dominoes fell into place. I was able to fix my reactive hypoglycemia, and I got a consistent fasting blood glucose of 84, and I was no longer having the flu, and it's been 20 years since I had my last flu or fever. Prior to that, I had flu once or twice a year, and it was very frustrating not being able to stop it from happening. I would dread the month of February. No matter how I avoided the flu, it was sure to bite me.

I think you can benefit from doing a 5hr Oral Glucose Tolearance Test. It used to be done by labs before, but it seems that the only OGTT available these days is a shortened version of it of 2 hours, which is practically useless. It's a better tool for gauging your blood sugar fitness. HbA1c is not that helpful in helping identify where the problem lies. I think that if you're serious getting yourself to my level of being flu-proof, you'd have to use this tool. Of course, I still have to get enough sleep to be flu-proof, aside from good nutrition and good air and sunlight.

Almost forgot to say that these days I just do my own 5hr OGTT at home. It's easy to do. Low in cost and very cost-effective.

Last edited:
Were you able to achieve 100%? I hope you also settled for an A or A-.

I'm glad you did that. It at least sets the stage for making optimality more probable, than just being aspirational. There are other factors to consider as well. In my case, I was hypoxemic due to mercury toxicity, and I fixed that, and so my oxygen supply was not a hindrance to going beyond glycolytic sugar metabolism. I had intense chiropractic adjustments, and that improved the neuronal signaling between the liver and pancreas with the brain. With these, all the dominoes fell into place. I was able to fix my reactive hypoglycemia, and I got a consistent fasting blood glucose of 84, and I was no longer having the flu, and it's been 20 years since I had my last flu or fever. Prior to that, I had flu once or twice a year, and it was very frustrating not being able to stop it from happening. I would dread the month of February. No matter how I avoided the flu, it was sure to bite me.

I think you can benefit from doing a 5hr Oral Glucose Tolearance Test. It used to be done by labs before, but it seems that the only OGTT available these days is a shortened version of it of 2 hours, which is practically useless. It's a better tool for gauging your blood sugar fitness. HbA1c is not that helpful in helping identify where the problem lies. I think that if you're serious getting yourself to my level of being flu-proof, you'd have to use this tool. Of course, I still have to get enough sleep to be flu-proof, aside from good nutrition and good air and sunlight.

Almost forgot to say that these days I just do my own 5hr OGTT at home. It's easy to do. Low in cost and very cost-effective.

That’s amazing. And part of my deal is to not be too wrapped up in tests. So I don’t really take them. I just go by how I feel and how I respond.

I can tell my blood sugar is vastly improved because of my feelings during the day and my fat stores and so forth.

I also feel in the first time in my life but I’m not excessively hungry. It’s been the past six months especially that as you say dominoes fell into place for me.

I’m still working on increasing gut motility and lowering serotonin. At the same time. Lol.

lvysaur

We can avoid all the junk foods as pretty much all are made in PUFA-rich oils. Hard but not impossible. We can avoid going to all restaurants for 4 years.
I would wager at least half of this forum, maybe most of the people here, do these things to a large extent. I definitely do.

yerrag

Doing these things and having done that thing (the act of doing these things consistently for at least four years) are different though.

rei

I've been thinking about this, what do you think is the culprit then, since everybody seems to have the exosome response at the same time? Do you think the exosome itself is contagious, or is it an outside external factor that is being turned on at the same time across the world, leading to an illusion of contagion? Perhaps 5G would fit that bill, but has there been a new wave of 5G towers over the past half year?

This is wishful thinking, lol. Everyone is already effectively mandated to be vaccinated, when such conditions exist the only "culling" going on is a general fertility decrease across the board. And the diseases that result from PUFA consumption don't usually kill until well after childbearing age. Immense damage is being dealt, but nobody was "culled" (yet), else you would see far fewer people around today.
Air pollution particularly PM2.5 has been strongly associated with outbreaks, and severe vitamin d deficiency to severe outcomes. Local weather has great effect on how much of the pollution stays near ground. Weather modification decreases large scale air circulation making it even worse. And of course flu vaccination has shown to result in severely increased coronavirus infection/pneumonia. At least italy had a new stronger (multi strain) flu vaccine introduced this year.

An exosome can transmit the same emergency program to other lifeforms, but normally it is simply processed and deemed beneficial or harmful. Only with immune dysfunction can it activate and cause harm before immune response is mobilized. Only in severe immune dysfunction will the program multiply faster than the immune response, and the second line of homeostasis restoration kicks in. (antibody vs tcell)

PUFA and other stressors experienced during life significantly impact the mother's child epigenetically. Vaccines, air pollution, everything.

Fertility is dropping severely, people are chronically sick. The general population is being domesticated while the elites know what to do to avoid most of it. But in today's world it means in addition to all else to live in an air-filtered faraday caged home and in cities wear gas mask outside, no wonder it had to be normalized.

Lejeboca

An paper showing that memory T cells may be produced from a single activation/exposure contrary to a wildly believed outcome that the more of the disease happens the more memory-type T cells are produced post T-cell affecting the pathogen.
Hence, it seems, that from the immune recognizing and signalling point of view, one does not have to "be sick" with the pathogen. (Might the "effector T-cells" be produced on-demand, in this case?)

"We investigated the antiviral immune responses resulting from individual activated T cells in mice and traced the lineage of the ensuing memory cells using single-cell fate mapping," reports first author Dr. Simon Grassmann. "Based on these experiments, we were able to show that certain 'T cell families' descended from individual cells form up to 1000 times more 'memory' than others. However, these long-term dominating T cell families only contributed little to the magnitude of the initial immune response, which was dominated by effector cells derived from other shorter-lived T cell families."

Early emergence of T central memory precursors programs clonal dominance during chronic viral infection | Nature Immunology

Abstract:
Chronic cytomegalovirus (CMV) infection leads to long-term maintenance of extraordinarily large CMV-specific T cell popu-
lations. The magnitude of this so-called ‘memory inflation’ is thought to mainly depend on antigenic stimulation during the
chronic phase of infection. However, by mapping the long-term development of CD8 + T cell families derived from single naive
precursors, we find that fate decisions made during the acute phase of murine CMV infection can alter the level of memory
inflation by more than 1,000-fold. Counterintuitively, a T cell family’s capacity for memory inflation is not determined by its
initial expansion. Instead, those rare T cell families that dominate the chronic phase of infection show an early transcriptomic
signature akin to that of established T central memory cells. Accordingly, a T cell family’s long-term dominance is best predicted
by its early content of T central memory precursors, which later serve as a stem-cell-like source for memory inflation.

LeeLemonoil

It’s clear now that children „catching“ sars cov2 hardly ever develop symptoms. What’s the underlying reason apart from metabolic ?

Lejeboca

This study shows in vivo that the memory T cells not only do not become senescent but also replicate in both younger and elderly populations, which points out to the robustness of the T-cell immunity including older adults

CD57+ Memory T Cells Proliferate In Vivo

From Results:
Immune activation enhances the turnover of memory T cells in the setting of chronic HIV-1 or HIV-2 infection. We therefore sought to confirm these preliminary findings in a more comprehensive labeling study of healthy volunteers (aged 29–83 years), all of whom were seronegative for HIV-1 and seropositive for CMV. Recruitment was stratified to include equal numbers of young (aged 29–47 years) and elderly individuals (aged 60–83 years), the latter representing a population in which immune senescence was more likely.

Summary:
A central paradigm in the field of lymphocyte biology asserts that replicatively senescent memory T cells express the carbohydrate epitope CD57. These cells nonetheless accumulate with age and expand numerically in response to persistent antigenic stimulation. Here, we use in vivo deuterium labeling and ex vivo analyses of telomere length, telomerase activity, and intracellular expression of the cell-cycle marker Ki67 to distinguish between two non-exclusive scenarios: (1) CD57+ memory T cells do not proliferate and instead arise via phenotypic transition from the CD57− memory T cell pool; and/or (2) CD57+ memory T cells self-renew via intracompartmental proliferation. Our results provide compelling evidence in favor of the latter scenario and further suggest in conjunction with mathematical modeling that self-renewal is by far the most abundant source of newly generated CD57+ memory T cells. Immunological memory therefore appears to be intrinsically sustainable among highly differentiated subsets of T cells that express CD57.

@haidut @tankasnowgod @LeeLemonoil @ecstatichamster

Perry Staltic

He says cortisol makes the thymus smaller. The implication, as Peat leaves us to find out why, is that cortisol decreases T-cell production, as it is in the thymus gland that T-cells mature. The immature T-cells are produced in the bone marrow.

My take then is that good sugar regulation is very important to T-cell health. With good sugar regulation, there is hardly a need to produce cortisol.

Zinc makes the thymus bigger.

Perry Staltic

Air pollution particularly PM2.5 has been strongly associated with outbreaks, and severe vitamin d deficiency to severe outcomes. Local weather has great effect on how much of the pollution stays near ground. Weather modification decreases large scale air circulation making it even worse. And of course flu vaccination has shown to result in severely increased coronavirus infection/pneumonia. At least italy had a new stronger (multi strain) flu vaccine introduced this year.

Air pollution was wicked in Wuhan when people with pneumonia started flooding the hospitals there. The Lombardy region in Italy, where the covid hotspot was, has the most polluted air in Europe.

Perry Staltic

It’s clear now that children „catching“ sars cov2 hardly ever develop symptoms. What’s the underlying reason apart from metabolic ?

Covid mortality basically follows natural mortality, so children have a natural advantage. It is those with lower life expectancy - basically the very aged, the chronically ill of all ages (but mostly the elderly), and those who are (mis)treated in hospitals - who can have problems with covid.

Hero Dr sucharit bhakdi discussing antibodies not helpful and the horrors behind this experimental vaccine.... very very fascinating

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals