Pfizer/BioNTech’s COVID-19 Vaccine Approved In The UK, Rollout Next Week

Giraffe

[Edit to add: Please ignore this post. They have been testing two vaccine candidates. The one discussed here ist not the one used in the final product. I will post about the real one later in this thread.]

The Pfizer / Biontech (so-called) vaccine got approved in the UK for rollout next week. The first who shall be vaccinated are "residents in a care home for older adults and their carers".

Priority groups for coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination: advice from the JCVI, 2 December 2020 - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

So far only data from the phase I/II trial in a small population (45 participants including 9 in the placebo group), age range 19-54 have been published. The study lasted only a few weeks.

Phase I/II study of COVID-19 RNA vaccine BNT162b1 in adults

Study Design
Between 4 May 2020 and 19 June 2020, 76 participants were screened, and 45 participants were randomized and vaccinated. Per dose level (10 μg and 30 μg), 12 participants were vaccinated with BNT162b1 on days 1 and 21, 12 participants received a 100-μg dose on day 1 and 9 participants received placebo (Fig. 1). The study population consisted of healthy male and female participants with a mean age of 35.4 years (range, 19–54 years); 51.1% were male and 48.9% were female.

Tolerability
  • 100% pain at the injection side
  • 100% headache
  • fever, fatigue, chills, muscle pain, joint pain ...
biontech.GIF

figure 3

Discussion
Our study had several limitations. Although we used convalescent sera as a comparator, the kind of immunity (T cells versus B cells or both) and level of immunity needed to protect from COVID-19 are unknown. Furthermore, this analysis of available data did not assess immune responses or safety beyond 2 weeks after the second dose of vaccine. Both are important to inform the public health use of this vaccine.

Last edited:

BrianF

Can anyone confirm if this vaccine will alter the DNA of the recipient?

Reading claims that it does and counter-claims that this is conspiracy nonsense (admittedly from the usual fake news sources like The Guardian).

tankasnowgod

Can anyone confirm if this vaccine will alter the DNA of the recipient?

I agree with Peat's quote above, but I don't know if literally anyone on this planet can truthfully confirm or deny this. Lots of things alter your DNA already, so quite possible. Basically, I see the vaccine as a more dangerous version of Russian Roulette.

Reading claims that it does and counter-claims that this is conspiracy nonsense (admittedly from the usual fake news sources like The Guardian).

Conspiracy nonsense? Isn't that a stated feature of this vaccine by the companies making it?

Lizb

This today from the excellent lockdownsceptics.org

The Pfizer vaccine trial included nearly 44,000 people. Half getting their vaccine, half getting a placebo. In total, from the 44,000 people, 170 were later recorded as having become ‘infected with COVID-19’. 162 of them were in the placebo group, eight of them in the vaccine group. The vaccine is therefore credited with preventing 154 cases of COVID-19… or 95%. This implies that the entire trial of 44,000 people is deemed a success based on the potentially multi-variant outcome from less than 4% of those involved. The details of the trial are hard to come by, so we have yet to find out how these 170 people were even diagnosed with COVID-19. Was it a clinical diagnosis based on symptoms? Or PCR test? Either method would raise serious questions about accuracy… Does it work? We have no idea.

OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee December 10, 2020 Meeting Briefing Document- FDA

Unsolicited (non-serious) AEs
A higher frequency of unsolicited, non-serious adverse events was reported in the vaccine group compared to placebo group and was primarily attributed to local reactions and systemic adverse events in subjects not in the reactogenicity subset and are consistent with solicited reactions/events reported by reactogenicity subset participants during the first 7 days following vaccination. Table 19 below presents unsolicited adverse events reported by at least 1% of participants in any treatment group for the phase 2/3 safety population. Reports of lymphadenopathy were imbalanced with notably more cases in the vaccine group (64) vs. the placebo group (6), which is plausibly related to vaccination. Bell’s palsy was reported by four vaccine participants and none in the placebo group. These cases occurred at 3, 9, 37, and 48 days after vaccination. One case (onset at 3 days postvaccination) was reported as resolved with sequelae within three days after onset, and the other three were reported as continuing or resolving as of the November 14, 2020 data cut-off with ongoing durations of 10, 15, and 21 days, respectively. The observed frequency of reported Bell’s palsy in the vaccine group is consistent with the expected background rate in the general population, and there is no clear basis upon which to conclude a causal relationship at this time, but FDA will recommend surveillance for cases of Bell’s palsy with deployment of the vaccine into larger populations.

OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

8.3. Known Risks
The vaccine has been shown to elicit increased local and systemic adverse reactions as compared to those in the placebo arm, usually lasting a few days. The most common solicited adverse reactions were injection site reactions (84.1%), fatigue (62.9%), headache (55.1%), muscle pain (38.3%), chills (31.9%), joint pain (23.6%), fever (14.2%). Adverse reactions characterized as reactogenicity were generally mild to moderate. The number of subjects reporting hypersensitivity-related adverse events was numerically higher in the vaccine group compared with the placebo group (137 [0.63%] vs. 111 [0.51%]). Severe adverse reactions occurred in 0.0-4.6% of participants, were more frequent after Dose 2 than after Dose 1 and were generally less frequent in older adults (>55 years of age) (<2.8%) as compared to younger participants (≤4.6%). Among reported unsolicited adverse events, lymphadenopathy occurred much more frequently in the vaccine group than the placebo group and is plausibly related to vaccination.
Serious adverse events, while uncommon (<1.0%), represented medical events that occur in the general population at similar frequency as observed in the study. Three SAEs in the BNT162b2 group were considered related by the investigator, but not the Sponsor, as related to study vaccination: shoulder injury (n=1), ventricular arrhythmia in a participant with known cardiac conditions (n=1), and lymphadenopathy temporally related following vaccination (n=1). We considered two of the events as possibly related to vaccine: the shoulder injury possibly due to vaccine administration or the vaccine itself and lymphadenopathy. Lymphadenopathy was temporally associated and biologically plausible.

OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

Vaccine-enhanced disease
Available data do not indicate a risk of vaccine-enhanced disease, and conversely suggest effectiveness against severe disease within the available follow-up period. However, risk of vaccine-enhanced disease over time, potentially associated with waning immunity, remains unknown and needs to be evaluated further in ongoing clinical trials and in observational studies that could be conducted following authorization and/or licensure.

BrianF

I honestly pissed my pants when I read this... for anyone who wasn't aware, to much fan fare, the Magic Wand Vax was rolled out in the UK a few days ago..

Health workers suffering serious allergic reactions, anyone who has ever had a significant allergic reaction (to anything) is warned not to take it.

Oh dear!

eeeeeeeeeeee

The Pfizer / Biontech (so-called) vaccine got approved in the UK for rollout next week. The first who shall be vaccinated are "residents in a care home for older adults and their carers".

Priority groups for coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination: advice from the JCVI, 2 December 2020 - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

So far only data from the phase I/II trial in a small population (45 participants including 9 in the placebo group), age range 19-54 have been published. The study lasted only a few weeks.

Phase I/II study of COVID-19 RNA vaccine BNT162b1 in adults

Study Design

Tolerability
  • 100% pain at the injection side
  • 100% headache
  • fever, fatigue, chills, muscle pain, joint pain ...
View attachment 20523

figure 3

Discussion
Laughable. You might as well go out and get the disease purposefully instead of this half-assed vaccine. (I got COVID earlier this year and it felt like a moderate flu with some GI disruption. I am in my early 20s).

Drareg

Even if Peat is right you still won’t be able to prove it, the declining fertility narrative is set in stone, it’s "empowerment" ,folks waiting until their late 30’s to have kids for financial reasons will be told it’s just age behind the difficulty to conceive. This is why it’s important to promote Peat/progesterone to folks struggling to conceive.
Folks blaming the vaccine will have the label "conspiracy theorist" attached to them, a multitude of "experts" are waiting in the wings to refute said "conspiracy theories".
If we have any deaths from this vaccine or side effects like narcolepsy "genetically predisposed" will be verbosely packaged and sold to the plebs.

Of course declining fertility rates justifies low intelligent immigrants which are ideal for the big business profit machine of consumerism.

Drareg

This today from the excellent lockdownsceptics.org

The Pfizer vaccine trial included nearly 44,000 people. Half getting their vaccine, half getting a placebo. In total, from the 44,000 people, 170 were later recorded as having become ‘infected with COVID-19’. 162 of them were in the placebo group, eight of them in the vaccine group. The vaccine is therefore credited with preventing 154 cases of COVID-19… or 95%. This implies that the entire trial of 44,000 people is deemed a success based on the potentially multi-variant outcome from less than 4% of those involved. The details of the trial are hard to come by, so we have yet to find out how these 170 people were even diagnosed with COVID-19. Was it a clinical diagnosis based on symptoms? Or PCR test? Either method would raise serious questions about accuracy… Does it work? We have no idea.

This is the question we were posing on here a few weeks ago, they will dump the PCR test and test for antibodies many have already or reduce the PCR cycle threshold like they have done in Taiwan from the start to frame the vaccine as a success.

They will use the woke liberal media then to pump a hero narrative that is "global cooperation", people have had enough of them, even with their immense shilling power folks are starting to hate the ruling class, I believe that even those who are convinced the COVID response was justified are growing uneasy with those in power, trust is waning fast.
Propaganda doesn't always work.

BrianF

Now I know the guy who wrote this piece has no idea what he's talking about and almost certainly just parroted the words given to him the Pfizer marketing department, but can any see the underlying malevolence in this extremely disengenious piece of muddying the waters type journalism?

OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

Once a drugmaker gets emergency use authorization for a drug or vaccine, the FDA waives the mandatory manufacturing plant inspection, leaving the drugmaker solely responsible for certifying the safety of the manufacturing process.
In a press conference is Switzerland they listed a couple of open questions that need to be answered before the vaccine can get emergency approval. One of them concerned quality in the production process.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals