Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine inhibits OXPHOS, may cause/promote aggressive cancer

StrongMom

Thanks @haidut . That’s what I suspected. i must have covid because of being hypo in the first place. I have been taking all those substances But am still showing deficiency signs.

yeah, i agree. That should be nothing compared to what vaccines can do

Giraffe

Would be interesting to get the stats for pro soccer players at the moment and see if their fitness levels are declining, overall running distant, short bursts run etc
I've seen a study discussed about the performance of athletes. I'd like to link it, but I don't remember where I have seen it. IIRC the design of the study was somewhat unusual. They interviewed the coaches, and the coaches told the investigators about the performance of the athletes what the athletes had told them (the coaches) after the clot shot. The coaches have never actively asked about side effects or anything.

Long story short ... Performance of the athletes was below the performance before the shot.

Lee Simeon

The upregulated glycolysis and suppressed immunity and thyroid function can happen as a result of any viral infection, not just COVID-19. The (in)famous "Mono" is one such infection where "long-Mono" is common and its well-known signs/symptoms are fatigue, hair loss, cognitive dysfunction, depression, vulnerability to other viral infections as well as cancer, etc. So, the same symptoms can happen as a result of any viral infection depending on how compromised the host was before getting infected. There is even such a thing as the "long-flu", commonly called these days as "chronic fatigue syndrome" (CFS).

So, having COVID-19 may cause some lingering health issues over the next couple of months but probably nothing compared to the risks (and intensity) of what the vaccines can cause. Aspirin, niacinamide, vitamin K/E/D/A, progesterone, etc are all good measures to limit risks/damage from the natural infection.
@lvysaur
Any reason why COVID-19 is "probably nothing compared to the risks and intensity of vaccines"? Genuinely asking

Drareg

I've seen a study discussed about the performance of athletes. I'd like to link it, but I don't remember where I have seen it. IIRC the design of the study was somewhat unusual. They interviewed the coaches, and the coaches told the investigators about the performance of the athletes what the athletes had told them (the coaches) after the clot shot. The coaches have never actively asked about side effects or anything.

Long story short ... Performance of the athletes was below the performance before the shot.
They are tracked in real time during the game nowadays, gambling companies use the data along with coaches.

Kram

Any reason why COVID-19 is "probably nothing compared to the risks and intensity of vaccines"? Genuinely asking
Think it all comes down to amount of spike protein, duration and where it travels to in the body. I have seen a few studies (and according to Dr. Peter McCullough), that indicate spike protein is actually higher following vaccination and you get more systemic exposure of it from the vaccine.
There is also risk of antibody-dependent enhancement (and anaphylaxis plus many other things) from vaccination vs. natural infection.

J.R.K

This is
Another "shocking" study about COVID-19 vaccines. Spoiler alert - the claims that they cause cancer may very well be true and the mechanism of action may be metabolic. The study below demonstrated that within 4 days of cell exposure to the Pfizer vaccine solution (containing mRNA), there was a significant decline of the critical mitochondrial enzyme cytochrome C (CyC), which is one of the limiting factors on the rate of OXPHOS. Unsurprisingly, this reduction of CyC by the vaccine led to reduction in OXPHOS rates and thus decreased ATP production. Furthermore, exposure to the vaccine inhibited apoptosis and the overall immune response, which leads the authors to believe that exposure to the vaccine will lead to decreased ability of the organism to fight cancer! The decline in immune system activity corroborates the recent findings by other studies that those vaccines may cause (V)AIDS.

Finally, the authors observed that the metabolic state the vaccine induced in cells was the same as the one observed in the highly aggressive glioblastoma cell lines. Moreover, the decline in OXPHOS induced by the vaccine correlated with the decline of OXPHOS in the cancer cells, and the decline in OXPHOS in those cancer cells correlated with tumor aggressiveness. Speaking of aggressive cancer, based no the data released by the FDA so far, it looks like rates of cancer for the organs where the mRNA accumulates are skyrocketing. So, to me at least, this leaves little doubt what these vaccines do in terms of long-term health.

In summary, exposure of human cells to the Pfizer mRNA vaccine for COVID-19 wrecks metabolism and puts cells in the same metabolic state as highly aggressive brain cancer, while also reducing the ability of the organism to fight off present/future cancers, and potentially even causing new cancers to form. Since the degree of aggressiveness of the brain cancer cells is correlated (a better word is probably "driven by") with the decline of OXPHOS in such cells, the degree of OXPHOS decline in normal cells exposed to the Pfizer mRNA vaccine can probably be used as a good "biomarker" of much damage the vaccine wreaked on those cells, which could potentially predict how aggressive a cancer as a result of the vaccine would be (if one forms soon after the shot).

The study is still in pre-print so it may get pulled before it sees the light of day in an actual journal, but its findings are quite consistent with what we have been seeing so far from other researchers.

@Drareg @Regina @tankasnowgod @Pina @boris @Giraffe @burtlancast @J.R.K @AlaskaJono @Jam

COVID-19 Vaccine Alters Biochemical Composition of Glial Cells
"...

• Incubation of normal and tumor glial cells with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA vaccine (BNT162b2) led to alterations in the biochemical profile of various cell organelles.
  • The vaccine was shown to decrease concentrations of the oxidized form of cytochrome c in mitochondria, which decreases effectiveness of oxidative phosphorylation, reduces apoptosis, and decreases ATP production.
  • The investigators also observed alterations in lipid composition, decreases in amide I concentration, and histone modifications in the cell nucleus.
..."

Decoding COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Immunometabolism in Central Nervous System: human brain normal glial and glioma cells by Raman imaging
"...Our results from Fig. 10 show that apoptosis is reduced upon mRNA vaccine for astrocytoma and glioblastoma which indicate decreased ability to fight against cancer development by programmed cell death."

"...We used Raman spectroscopy to monitor changes in the redox state of the mitochondrial cytochromes in human brain cells in vitro of normal astrocytes, astrocytoma, glioblastoma upon incubation with mRNA vaccine. We observed the effect of the mRNA vaccine on biodistribution of different chemical components, particularly cytochrome c, in the specific organelles of human brain glial cells: nucleus, mitochondria, lipid droplets, cytoplasm, rough endoplasmatic reticulum and membrane. We showed that mRNA vaccine (Pfizer) changes mitochondria by downregulation of cytochrome c resulting in lower effectiveness of respiration (oxidative phosphorylation) and lower ATP production. It can lead to lower immune system response. Decrease of Amide I concentration in mitochondrial membrane potential may suggest functional deterioration of the adenine nucleotide translocator. mRNA vaccine modifies significantly de novo lipids synthesis in lipid droplets. The results presented in paper suggest that upon incubation with mRNA the role of signaling function of lipid droplets increases. The observed alterations in biochemical profiles upon incubation with the Pfizer/BioNT in the specific organelles of the glial cells are similar to those we observe for brain cancer vs grade of aggressiveness."
This is disturbingly fascinating, I find myself looking on this from three different fronts of potential causality in terms of cancer.
I first thought of the lipid nanoparticle study the Japanese did in terms of bio distribution. I have to wonder if these nanoparticles that form the envelope of the mRNA is actually the empty envelope or if the nanoparticle still contains the mRNA payload with the spike protein being produced in the specific organs notably, spleen, ovaries, testes, and brain, of course the heart since it is the circulatory pump. I am wondering if cancer is being seen in these specific areas? If so this would possibly indicate an inflammatory and cytotoxic reaction leading to the cancer metabolism.
Secondly I had to take some time to consider this with your post regarding aromatase being produced as a result of the gene therapies, I would be able to see a possible connection to the subsequent rise in estrogen and downstream rise in other stress hormones and inflammatory substances (nitric oxide,LPS, serotonin).
Thirdly I cannot help but see the irony in this, the fact that this disease targeted those that suffered from diabetes, obesity, cancer, old age and resulting feebleness. It now appears that the two studies you have shown, gives good evidence that the numerous side effects of these shots are very much connected to metabolic diseases. All those fearing the virus and seeking the protection of the the almighty antibody have possibly received the antibodies with a free bonus of metabolic syndrome with multiple options for old diseases with a new twist. The sad part is that the medical establishment never had a great track record for treatments for these diseases prior to COVID. So I fear that the cures they offer might very well be much worse than the cause.
I suppose the one bright spot is that the treated can travel and wear masks for their entire journey so there is that.

Giraffe

There is now a thread about the study I mentioned above:

Peatress

J.R.K

I suspect all the covid injections will do this

Given the vast sources of inflammatory ingredients, as well as the antigen/ adjuvant being cytotoxic possibly genotoxic, and widespread bio distribution of the injections. It would at the most basic level be true based strictly on low grade inflammation over a long period of time. Not even considering all the other possible side effects.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals