Raynaud’s Phenomenon after COVID-19 Vaccination

ALS

Herein, we report a case of a new-onset Raynaud’s phenomenon (RP), which occurred in an otherwise healthy 31-year-old Caucasian woman, who lacked any known risk factors and associations with possible causes for secondary RP. However, 2 weeks prior to the development of RP, the patient had received her first injection of the COVID-19 vaccine containing ChAdOx1-SARS-COV-2. The patient presented with well-demarcated, white-pale, cold areas involving the middle fingers of both hands and the ring finger of the right hand, which were triggered by exposure to cold environment and accompanied by a sensation of numbness. Infrared thermography revealed notable temperature differences of up to 10.9°C between affected and nonaffected fingers. Coagulation and immunological parameters, including cryoglobulins and pathological autoantibodies, were within the normal range and antibodies to the heparin/platelet factor 4 complex not detectable. It remains unclear if the development of RP in our patient is causally related to antecedent COVID-19 vaccination; however, the temporal connection to the vaccination, the complete absence of RP in her past medical history, and the lack of any risk factors and triggers raise the suspicion of a yet unknown association with the vaccine. Whether a clear association between the development of RP and COVID-19 vaccination exists or whether RP represents a bystander effect needs to be awaited in case observational reports on RP accumulate. Given the steadily rising numbers of people receiving COVID-19 vaccinations, physicians may remain alert to still unrecognized side effects.

shanny

Forum Supporter
I know this is an older post, but is ethylene or polyethylene glycol a preservative in these jabs? If so, that is probably a contributing factor to the circulation issues/clotting/Raynaud's. Probably just one of the factors, though. So many things wrong with that concoction.

AlaskaJono

I read that the PEG is nano-ized to cover the "drug" in the vaccines, and allow entry into the cells hence bypassing our 'normal immune' system.
It covers the mRNA. Just googa or DuckDuckGo it. This is in the Moderna literature.

I just started to search for myself using terms like PEGylated graphen oxide . Wow. Lots of research on this.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33571019/

For MDs to say it is Raynaud's is like saying "jittery or agitation" during a Grand Mal Seizure. As Hugh said it is called the Clot Shot for a reason. They all are.

P

Peatness

Is Raynaud’s Phenomenon a Common Response to Vaccination?​

It’s rare for people to develop Raynaud’s phenomenon after vaccination. It has been reported to occur after the administration of diphtheria–tetanus, hepatitis B and human papillomavirus vaccines. However, there is no clear association between the vaccines and the condition. More study would be needed to confirm such a relationship.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals