COVID vaccines already up to 96x as deadly as Flu Vaccines, according to CDC's own data.

Regina

Attachments

• it's_true.jpg
    it's_true.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 21

Carrum

Australia is also manufacturing the Astrazeneca vaccines onshore. CMO Paul Kelly stated that the Australian Government had spent 24 million on advertising to "build confidence for this particular vaccine..."
Julia Gillard, who has been appointed as the chair of the Wellcome Trust, recently openly promoted the Astrazeneca vaccines along with Greg Hunt, Brendan Murphy and others.
They got their vaccines in the clinic around the corner from me. Greg Hunt said he was "Delighted" to receive the vaccine. I don't think he was so delighted to end up in hospital with cellulitis because of the vaccine though.

We were told that the most vulnerable were first in line for the vaccine but the residents at my mother-in-law's aged care facility were not offered it until a week or so after Gillard, Hunt etc had theirs.

mayku-T-meelo

I wanted to check Colpo's website today, since he was having some really good breakdowns of vaccines and whole Covid narrative and I used to check every now and then for a new article. Guess what? His whole site changed into some bizarre pointless website about Australia's speed camera scam? Wayback machine from archive.org is saying that URL has been excluded from their archive? Seems kind of too harsh for a reaction coming from the authorities, even though when I think of it, he was openly attacking government in his articles and harshly slandering some of the prominent official figures. His articles were also exposing fraud in a very direct manner that was easy to understand. Did he self-censor himself or did they shut him down?

@tankasnowgod Do you perhaps know what happened? I know you were his avid reader.

1649023210951.png

I wanted to check Colpo's website today, since he was having some really good breakdowns of vaccines and whole Covid narrative and I used to check every now and then for a new article. Guess what? His whole site changed into some bizarre pointless website about Australia's speed camera scam? Wayback machine from archive.org is saying that URL has been excluded from their archive? Seems kind of too harsh for a reaction coming from the authorities, even though when I think of it, he was openly attacking government in his articles and harshly slandering some of the prominent official figures. His articles were also exposing fraud in a very direct manner that was easy to understand. Did he self-censor himself or did they shut him down?

@tankasnowgod Do you perhaps know what happened? I know you were his avid reader.

View attachment 35310

mayku-T-meelo

Nevermind, this thing was just temporary, probably some server maintenance, the website is back today.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals