Breaking: COVID-19 vaccines kill two people for every three they save

Maybe it was a virus or maybe you were reacting some other toxin in your environment. We are lied to about how pretty much everything works, so don't be surprised if the truth is far removed from what you thought.

Wishing you a Peaty recovery!
Quite possibly, I know what I experienced and have also seen family members and friends go through. I wont bore you with that. I watched the David Martin interview last week and have been recommending to others. Rest assured I am onboard with the whole manipulation of what is taking place and it is an absolutely disgusting act against humanity. I also thank you for your well wishes, that is kind, and wish you well also.

P

Peatness

Thank you for this Pina I appreciate the efforts of your research. I only wish that this was not an awful truth that is a current reality globally.
I believe the truth will come out soon. Sadly, many lives will be lost before that.

J.R.K

I believe the truth will come out soon. Sadly, many lives will be lost before that.
Not to mention the long term suffering that will happen to those seduced and coerced to take this. I hate to admit this but it looks very much like we are in a war, but no bullets are being fired.

P

Peatness

Not to mention the long term suffering that will happen to those seduced and coerced to take this. I hate to admit this but it looks very much like we are in a war, but no bullets are being fired.
We are at war, the casualties are many

P

Peatness

J.R.K

Thanks for this @Pina!
I did not think we would see cancer cases arising from this at this point, and would like to remain cautiously hopeful that the cancer was present prior to the gene therapy treatments, just it was unable to be diagnosed due to lockdown precautions.
But there is a voice that tells me that I might just be fooling myself. Suppression of any part of the innate immune system I think will have a daisy chain effect on the whole organism. You cannot shut off one part of the system and really believe that there will not be consequences.
This was published in May almost four months ago, and about four months into the rollout, I still am waiting on my original question, “ how long does the innate immune system stay suppressed after treatments”?
This is not a good omen for the many that have received treatments!

P

Peatness

Thanks for this @Pina!
I did not think we would see cancer cases arising from this at this point, and would like to remain cautiously hopeful that the cancer was present prior to the gene therapy treatments, just it was unable to be diagnosed due to lockdown precautions.
But there is a voice that tells me that I might just be fooling myself. Suppression of any part of the innate immune system I think will have a daisy chain effect on the whole organism. You cannot shut off one part of the system and really believe that there will not be consequences.
This was published in May almost four months ago, and about four months into the rollout, I still am waiting on my original question, “ how long does the innate immune system stay suppressed after treatments”?
This is not a good omen for the many that have received treatments!
I posted that article twice because I think everyone needs to read it and to pass it on.

Anecdote is frowned upon by some on the forum but I have one which is compelling, to me at least. A relative who is a health worker told me of a colleague whose cancer returned in the arm she received the Covid injection. Before the injection she had been cleared of cancer. That's all I know about that case. Dr Merritt has reported on increased cases of cancer. I trust her research.

I am not sure about how long th innate immunity is supressed. That's why we needed long term studies.

J.R.K

I posted that article twice because I think everyone needs to read it and to pass it on.

Anecdote is frowned upon by some on the forum but I have one which is compelling, to me at least. A relative who is a health worker told me of a colleague whose cancer returned in the arm she received the Covid injection. Before the injection she had been cleared of cancer. That's all I know about that case. Dr Merritt has reported on increased cases of cancer. I trust her research.

I am not sure about how long th innate immunity is supressed. That's why we needed long term studies.
It is worth repeating as in my opinion this will be a point in time where a downward shift in the health of billions will be affected not just in the short term but potentially for a lifetime for some or many, as you mentioned we just do not know.
Our premier and prime minister (the entire government and public health sector for that matter) is promoting getting gene therapies on the premise that it will reduce the heavy load on healthcare workers tending to the ones that have COVID-19. The irony is that they will trade having to treat an easily treatable disease for a much more complex set of issues.

Inaut

My brother was speaking with a mutual acquaintance the other day. He was telling him about how sometime in August, after going for a jog, he ended up having a heart attack and flatlining for over two minutes. This man is in good shape and has always been. I asked my brother if he received the "vaccine" and was told that he got his second jab a month previous to the heart attack... Coincidence???? I tink not.

P

Peatness

It is worth repeating as in my opinion this will be a point in time where a downward shift in the health of billions will be affected not just in the short term but potentially for a lifetime for some or many, as you mentioned we just do not know.
Our premier and prime minister (the entire government and public health sector for that matter) is promoting getting gene therapies on the premise that it will reduce the heavy load on healthcare workers tending to the ones that have COVID-19. The irony is that they will trade having to treat an easily treatable disease for a much more complex set of issues.
They are complicit in genocide.

J.R.K

My brother was speaking with a mutual acquaintance the other day. He was telling him about how sometime in August, after going for a jog, he ended up having a heart attack and flatlining for over two minutes. This man is in good shape and has always been. I asked my brother if he received the "vaccine" and was told that he got his second jab a month previous to the heart attack... Coincidence???? I tink not.
An interesting story was shared by a driver today. He got the jab and had no issues after. But ten days later he had to be put into the hospital when,” all of his joints completely seized up” in his exact words he went on to say,” it was like someone was taking a two by four and hitting the bottoms of his feet if he did not get up and walk”. I do not know what to make of this but I have known this guy for years and he is a straight shooter so I am not inclined to believe that he was lying. He said,”that he was fortunate that his Doctor is on the COVID board so he knew what to do”. I asked him what they treated him with and he only said ,”pills”, so he didn’t really know.
Would anyone have any ideas as to what he might have had affected and by what mechanism, I am presuming that it affected a part of his motor skills function, but was it neurological or nerve damage, possibly inflammatory response to antibodies, it is an interesting side effect one that I have not heard of described anywhere.

Steve

Ok.....these so-called vaccines are a joke!
My girlfriend's parents, fully vaxxed, both got covid.
My doctor, his wife, his daughter, his son, all fully vaxxed, got covid.
And now the worst part......my doctor's wife had to have a cat scan done, and found out that her cancer had returned after six years.
It can't be proven, but I can't help but think the "vaccine" weakened her immune system and allowed the cancer to return.

ilovethesea

Ok.....these so-called vaccines are a joke!
My girlfriend's parents, fully vaxxed, both got covid.
My doctor, his wife, his daughter, his son, all fully vaxxed, got covid.
And now the worst part......my doctor's wife had to have a cat scan done, and found out that her cancer had returned after six years.
It can't be proven, but I can't help but think the "vaccine" weakened her immune system and allowed the cancer to return.
There is an emergency room doctor I follow on Twitter who said he's never seen so many cancers in his career as he's seeing right now... he was blaming the lockdowns and GPs for not doing in person visits where they would have been diagnosed months ago. But there are so many anecdotal reports that suggest it has more to do with the vaccines. I think people think that cancers are always slow growing and couldn't possibly come about within months of a vaccine but I think anything is possible with these mystery shots.

J.R.K

There is an emergency room doctor I follow on Twitter who said he's never seen so many cancers in his career as he's seeing right now... he was blaming the lockdowns and GPs for not doing in person visits where they would have been diagnosed months ago. But there are so many anecdotal reports that suggest it has more to do with the vaccines. I think people think that cancers are always slow growing and couldn't possibly come about within months of a vaccine but I think anything is possible with these mystery shots.
Well said @ilovethesea and @Steve ! I think that when a medical professional is trying to find a cause to a condition, they to look at all possibilities for diagnosing the root cause. I do not think that we should discount the effect that the lockdowns had on people’s health, but for certain knowing that the innate immune system is weakened so the mRNA can bypass it to get into the cells, and not knowing for how long the innate immune system will be weakened or for how long, should be cause for alarm for any medical professionals.

Inaut