Where did the FLU go?

InChristAlone

Did covid cure the flu? From the CDC influenza website, here are the influenza like illness activity levels for Feb 2018:
flu.JPG

Here they are for this past Feb:

flu2.JPG

And here you can clearly see flu coded deaths were non existent for 2020-2021 flu season:

flu3.JPG

They have begun doing PCR testing for both covid and the flu this summer, so we shall see what happens this flu season. But seriously what the heck happened to the flu?

Last edited:

mrchibbs

It seems to me that the rebranding hypothesis is mostly correct.

Coronaviruses were always part of the ''flu viruses'' and the PCR test has been hijacked to identify part of a coronavirus sequence and this is used to pretend that it identifies a ''novel'' virus (SARS-COV-2).

Since we've known since April 2020 that 95% of people have several comorbidities, and with Italy admitting that the vast majority of their covid-19 deaths were not directly caused by the virus, I think it's safe to say that conventional flu has been lumped in with other respiratory viruses, pneumonia and metabolic disorders under the umbrella of ''covid-19 deaths''.

There has been an (unsuccessful) push to get people to adhere to the yearly flu shots and at this point I'm fairly confident that this entire exercise has taken advantage of a bad flu season and the deaths caused in nursing homes from the early hysteria, to rebrand the flu into this supposedly ''novel'' virus and implement the mass vaccination and other policies championed by the WEF.

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

It seems to me that the rebranding hypothesis is mostly correct.

Coronaviruses were always part of the ''flu viruses'' and the PCR test has been hijacked to identify part of a coronavirus sequence and this is used to pretend that it identifies a ''novel'' virus (SARS-COV-2).

Since we've known since April 2020 that 95% of people have several comorbidities, and with Italy admitting that the vast majority of their covid-19 deaths were not directly caused by the virus, I think it's safe to say that conventional flu has been lumped in with other respiratory viruses, pneumonia and metabolic disorders under the umbrella of ''covid-19 deaths''.

There has been an (unsuccessful) push to get people to adhere to the yearly flu shots and at this point I'm fairly confident that this entire exercise has taken advantage of a bad flu season and the deaths caused in nursing homes from the early hysteria, to rebrand the flu into this supposedly ''novel'' virus and implement the mass vaccination and other policies championed by the WEF.
I agree that it has been lumped in. Seems the flu wasn't profitable anymore!

David PS

Did covid cure the flu? From the CDC influenza website, here are the influenza like illness activity levels for Feb 2018:
View attachment 29996

Here they are for this past Feb:

View attachment 29997

And here you can clearly see flu coded deaths were non existent for 2020-2021 flu season:

View attachment 29998

They have begun doing PCR testing for both covid and the flu this summer, so we shall see what happens this flu season. But seriously what the heck happened to the flu?

That is a stunning display of information. A few years back Google trends had a great Flu tracker. It was so good it was discontinued. They must have been told to stay in their lane.

In the UK, they are bracing for 'the worst flu ever'. This may be a rebranding of ADE. San Diego is working on a similar mantra.

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

That is a stunning display of information. A few years back Google trends had a great Flu tracker. It was so good it was discontinued. They must have been told to stay in their lane.

In the UK, they are bracing for 'the worst flu ever'. This may be a rebranding of ADE. San Diego is working on a similar mantra.
I have a feeling the flu will be "back" this season because instead of just testing for covid they are doing more flu testing.

tankasnowgod

Or, simply, more prophecy that likely won't come to pass.

Remember how 20, 50 or 65 Million people were gonna die from Covid in 18 months? Yeah, they could barely get over 5 Million in 23 months.

Remember when they predicted that Florida would have 463,000 Covid patients in the hospital at the same time by April/May of 2020? Yeah, it turned out, it was only 2000 at the same time. They were just off by 461,000. No biggie.

After all of Neil Ferguson's busts at "modeling" pandemics (like prediciting over 200 Million Dead from Bird Flu), you would think he would leave the modeling to Tyra Banks, and all of them should leave the prophecy to Miss Cleo.

tankasnowgod

I have a feeling the flu will be "back" this season because instead of just testing for covid they are doing more flu testing.
But then they would have to downward revise the Covid numbers. I can already see the spin....

"Covid Deaths are down dramatically this winter. And that's a major problem."

David PS

Agreed and if you have been jabbed (2 or 3) times, you are protected from covid and so your symptoms must be related to the flu. No actual testing may be necessary. The diagnosis is obvious.

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

But then they would have to downward revise the Covid numbers. I can already see the spin....

"Covid Deaths are down dramatically this winter. And that's a major problem."
As long as enough of the population had gotten the vaccine then they could very well say hey the vaccine works! I think it could go either way, will be very interested to see how it plays out. The main covid page on the CDC is full of fear mongering on how more kids are coming down with covid, of course to sell their plan of getting kids vaccinated. So egregious.

Don

Funny you ask, here in Canada we are being bombarded with flu shot ads now. The new slogan is "its not for me but for we"
apparently i am a selfish, careless narcissist because i wont put this crap in my body.

Ben.

Well if we would differentiate covid with other "causes" such as the flu, than we would definiately lack the numbers to call out a pandemic, push experimental gene based innoculation onto people worldwide and force a bunch of addults everywhere to wear a facediaper and get their nasal and throat mucosa irritated on a regular basis.

As long as enough of the population had gotten the vaccine then they could very well say hey the vaccine works! I think it could go either way, will be very interested to see how it plays out. The main covid page on the CDC is full of fear mongering on how more kids are coming down with covid, of course to sell their plan of getting kids vaccinated. So egregious.

Funny how they told us it does not affect children a year ago ...

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

Funny you ask, here in Canada we are being bombarded with flu shot ads now. The new slogan is "its not for me but for we"
apparently i am a selfish, careless narcissist because i wont put this crap in my body.
Yeah and according to studies the flu shot is at best 24% effective.

Well if we would differentiate covid with other "causes" such as the flu, than we would definiately lack the numbers to call out a pandemic, push experimental gene based innoculation onto people worldwide and force a bunch of addults everywhere to wear a facediaper and get their nasal and throat mucosa irritated on a regular basis.

Funny how they told us it does not affect children a year ago ...
Yep!! so true, without the differentiation it would come down to diabetes, heart disease, pneumonia, renal failure, etc. Yeah go to the covid main page, it's full of children fear mongering.