Breaking: COVID-19 vaccines kill two people for every three they save

tankasnowgod

Is there any solid evidence that it reduced the possibility to 2%? I don't think so!! More likely it, the mixing of pus into an open wound, ACTUALLY caused more illness, smallpox, heart inflammation, paralysis, etc.

I'm not saying there was "solid" evidence of anything. I don't have copies of The Lancet from the 1700s just lying around (It didn't even start publishing till 1823). But remember, the people in 1790 didn't have access to the Ray Peat Forum, Internet, Vitamin C or D, indoor plumbing, garbage collection, refrigeration, and the like. Again, from their perspective, it might have been seen as worthwhile to just get the smallpox at a time of their choosing, and get it over with.

Regina

It makes me wonder what was in the needles of all the vaccines we all received as children.
While I am glad there is some percentage of the population outraged by mandatory vaccinations for themselves, I also wince that most of these same people turns/turned a blind eye to what has been happening to babies for decades.
I know a couple with a 3 yr old. When they asked me prior to birth if they should have any concerns about all the vaccinations the baby would be getting, they brushed it away and handed over the helpless newborn to whatever vax standard protocol the hospital does.
But whoaaaaa, they are pitching a fit about the right not to be covid vaxxed. (and not because it's experimental)

Missenger

I'm not saying there was "solid" evidence of anything. I don't have copies of The Lancet from the 1700s just lying around (It didn't even start publishing till 1823). But remember, the people in 1790 didn't have access to the Ray Peat Forum, Internet, Vitamin C or D, indoor plumbing, garbage collection, refrigeration, and the like. Again, from their perspective, it might have been seen as worthwhile to just get the smallpox at a time of their choosing, and get it over with.
Isn't that more of a problem? That humanity has had to deal with rats in certain positions poisoning the well intentionally for centuries?

I had a very bad time with Covid-19 just under 12 months ago. Thread's like this and the learning and newfound understanding I have taken onboard have been worth all the struggles I have been through. Thank you to you all for furthering my knowledge, keep doing what you're doing for each other and people like me, it's appreciated.

P

Peatness

While I am glad there is some percentage of the population outraged by mandatory vaccinations for themselves, I also wince that most of these same people turns/turned a blind eye to what has been happening to babies for decades.
I know a couple with a 3 yr old. When they asked me prior to birth if they should have any concerns about all the vaccinations the baby would be getting, they brushed it away and handed over the helpless newborn to whatever vax standard protocol the hospital does.
But whoaaaaa, they are pitching a fit about the right not to be covid vaxxed. (and not because it's experimental)
I hear you. That's why I respect Drs Tenpenny, Merritt, Mikovits, Humphries etc who put their career on the line when it was not so cool to do so. And we all know what happened to Dr Wakefield. I find most of the people who question the covid experimental shots eventually start reflecting on other vaccines and their potential for harm.

B

Braveheart

It makes me wonder what was in the needles of all the vaccines we all received as children.
My beautiful daughter has Attention Deficit Disorder...I feel guilty and responsible for allowing these vaccines...this, before I woke up to the evil of our system...I am now a supporter of those who want to find these criminals and bring them to justice.

P

Peatness

My beautiful daughter has Attention Deficit Disorder...I feel guilty and responsible for allowing these vaccines...this, before I woke up to the evil of our system...I am now a supporter of those who want to find these criminals and bring them to justice.
Please don't blame yourself. You didn’t know the risks. Many parents were and are being denied informed consent. You are doing the best for her now

J.R.K

I had a very bad time with Covid-19 just under 12 months ago. Thread's like this and the learning and newfound understanding I have taken onboard have been worth all the struggles I have been through. Thank you to you all for furthering my knowledge, keep doing what you're doing for each other and people like me, it's appreciated.
Welcome,Blackness! I agree totally and I now am the last man standing in my family and friend group that is not vaccinated, this forum is a source of strength for me. A group of critical thinking people is apparently a rarity in this world.

Welcome,Blackness! I agree totally and I now am the last man standing in my family and friend group that is not vaccinated, this forum is a source of strength for me. A group of critical thinking people is apparently a rarity in this world.
Thank you. The whole experience has taught me to remember who I am and how I was raised, to stand up for myself and others. There is a subtlety that now is far less subtle about the way the powers manipulate and chip away at society. I was blissfully unaware how bad it had become, but until yours or someone you love's health is compromised, or a liberty or freedom is removed, it's very easy to just drift along oblivious.

Giraffe

The study has been retracted, no wonder since it used same insane criteria as is used to determine there is a covid pandemic in the first place (death within certain amount of days since intervention)

Either covid pandemic does not exist, or the vaccine kills 2 for 3 covid deaths prevented. (ignore all other harm besides death the vaccine causes (99%), pls)
The researchers hoped to start a discussion. They used the "best" data they could find. These data are crap. The data massively overestimate the number of people who died from a SARS-CoV-2 infection, and they underestimate the number of people who died or were injured by the vaccine. We know it, and the researchers know it too. Even with those crap data, they showed that mass vaccination makes no sense.

The study was retracted because the result did not fit the narrative.... safe and effective ... safe and effective ... safe and effective ...

Lollipop2

That must have been a tough road for you. Good on you for waking up! I am certain you have helped many people including your daughter.

J.R.K

This is what foreign aid looks like

Nigeria's covid cases were low before they started injecting.
Given the African continents experiences with vaccines I would not blame them if they just let it sit on the dock. Or send it back C.O.D on the freight.

The polio vaccine's "success" is the same story as covid. It's a manipulation by changing of definitions.

17:00-23:00

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxsdHJuvyck&t=1031s

Vaccines cause polio:

Covid deathrate for people under 50 is 0.02%:

The danger of dying from coronavirus isn't higher than the years before 2020, although there is increased danger of being murdered in a hospital by the recommended treatments:

100%

Covid19 doesn't exist. The patent filed was proven fraudulent by Dr. David Martin. At best, its an old virus with a new name. At worst, it is complete fiction.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/6CwPxp9kTYWH/?list=notifications&randomize=false

Ok apologies, my mind still isn't in the loop of what did or didn't put a dent in me, I had a terrible viral reaction to something 12 months ago and am still healing.

Maybe it was a virus or maybe you were reacting some other toxin in your environment. We are lied to about how pretty much everything works, so don't be surprised if the truth is far removed from what you thought.

Wishing you a Peaty recovery!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals