- Jul 13, 2014
Biocompatible N-acetyl cysteine reduces graphene oxide and persists at the surface as a green radical scavenger - PubMed
We demonstrate that N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) reduces graphene oxide (GO) at room temperature. This represents a new green method to produce reduced GO (rGO). NAC adheres to the rGO surface as demonstrated by several spectroscopy techniques and avoids GO-mediated oxidation of glutathione. This...
It’s called graphene oxide and Spanish scientists at La Quinta Columna discovered that it comprised over 95% of the Pfizer injection vial
Worrying analysis results from Prof. Dr. Pablo Campra Madrid (Universidad de Almería, @ualmeria): Detection of graphene oxide in the Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine (Comirnaty)
Prof. Dr. Pablo Campra Madrid (Pablo Campra) was commissioned by Dr. Ricardo Delgado Martín to investigate a sample of the Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine if it contains graphene.
- Graphene (G) consists of a single layer of atoms arranged in a 2D honeycomb lattice
- Graphene oxide (GO) is a form of graphene that includes oxygen functional groups
- Reduced graphene oxide (RGO) contains residual oxygen, other heteroatoms & structural defects
- The report provides indications about the presence of graphene in the Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine sample
- Further analysis (with more samples & other techniques, e.g. XPS, EDS, NMR, FTIR or Raman spectroscopy) is urgently required https://t.co/TXAPd53Iun