GRAPHENE OXIDE : The reason they're banning NAC supplements ?

Dr. B

I just checked on Amazon in the US, they have literally banned all NAC supps. You won't find one. Makes absolute sense. If that doesn't strengthen everyone's belief in this satanic, depopulation agenda - then I don't know what will.

Clearly NAC is effective against the toxins within the vaccines. It is certainly an antidote. Stock up on NAC while you can guys.

Dino - very good point you raised. Tylenol (paracetamol) absolutely hammers your glutathione. So do vaccines. Guess what they inject in new born babies? You got it.
Babies don't have the mechanisms of alleviating or withstanding the toxic effects of both of these. Straight to the brain and organs without much glutathione at all in their bodies to aid them.

I have heard that they are in some cases given tylenol first to drain the little glutathione stores, then vaccinated to make it more 'effective'.
why do they want to reduce babies glutathione, what does it do to them? stunt growth and cause disease? can you even have babies vaccine free these days or do they force them? what about the vitamin K shot babies are given? it really is odd to even feel the need to inject babies with anything. something is fundamentally wrong with humanity if they need to be injected with a bunch of things just as theyre being born.
do you know what injections you would have received if you were born over 25 years ago?

btw, life extension mix still has NAC? is NAC still allowed in multivitamin supplements or something, just not as a stand alone supplement?

doesnt iodine also reduce glutathione? theres huge iodized salt programs in many developed countries

yerrag

Please watch the whole series of CMJ on antioxidants to get a better idea of what glutathione, in relation to vitamin E and vitamin C, does.

If you can't watch the whole series, here's the scoop on how glutathione recycles oxidized vitamin C, so that the reduced vitamin C can recycle oxidized vitamin E to protect cell membrances from lipid peroxidation:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgR7lGxcoZE

The body has many antioxidants. Albumin and uric acid are just two examples. They have different roles and they are not interchangeable for one another. Glutathione that is internally produced by cells, called internal glutathione, is more effective in protecting cells from oxidation than external glutathione, which is taken orally or intravenously. A lot of experts will tout glutathione taken orally or intravenously, but a lot of other experts claim they are a waste of money. I tend to believe the latter, and that's why I eat foods that provide the precursors cysteine. glutamate, and glycine for the body to produce internal glutathione.

Here is CMJ's lecture on glutathione:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN-i2Ik45Ow

As I understand it, internal glutathione, which is in the intracellular membrane, protects the cells from oxidation. Orally taken glutathione and even IV glutathione only gets into the blood and possibly the ecf. It doesn't really protect the tissues. It may still be useful in the same way that NAC is useful. I take NAC because it can reduce oxidized albumin back into reduced albumin after albumin has been used as a primary antioxidant when ROS escapes from the phagocytic activity of neutrophils and macrophages. It doesn't do a 100% job of it though, but still it helps. This keeps albumin from being excreted in urine, and this helps keep albumin stores in the blood high. Lower albumin causes high blood pressure because less salt stays in the blood, and with less salt there is less plasma and this causes low blood volume and the resulting need to increase blood pressure to compensate.

It doesn't talk about NAC, and I understand the forum has been against NAC, but it has its use as an antimucolytic and as an anti-thrombosis agent, primarily because it can treduce disulfide (what is this? watch the lecture on glutathione instead of brushing through, so next time you can speak intelligently about glutathione) bonds which makes mucus clump up, into sulfhydryl bonds which un-clumps mucus, and this helps with gas exchange (carbon dioxide out, and oxygen in) in the alveolar sacs.

I really don't know about the consequences of long-term use of NAC, but it's probably not good. But it can do its job as a anti-mucolytic and as an anti-thrombosis agent.

Dino D

How the hell are you going to get Intravenous Glutathione when you got The Covid?
Where do you get your drugs (mdma, crack haha and so on), where do you get steroids??? Those people could have that...

Here is the link to buy it from a guy from Bosnia, maybe he can send it somehow to you...

I have a lot of glutathione at home from a failed hair loss experiment.

You can add soy lecithin to it and make it liposomal yourself if you have an ultrasonic cleaner.

yerrag

I have a lot of glutathione at home from a failed hair loss experiment.

You can add soy lecithin to it and make it liposomal yourself if you have an ultrasonic cleaner.
I once made my own liposomal vitamin C. The lecithin came with a lot of soy PUFA. I threw away what I made after I experienced my first ever failed sleep at night. The PUFA in it disturbed my blood sugar balance.

While my homemade liposomal may not equate to commercially made liposomal vitamin C, that experience made me think that liposomal is really not the way to go with anything that has to go inside the cell. Why not let the body produce its own glutathione internally in the cell by providing it with the precursors than to force glutathione inside the cell with liposomes that contain plenty of PUFAs? Wouldn't we be introducing substances that oxidize and destroy the cell membrance along with the substance that produces the cell membrane from oxidative stress? Would that just be a wash and would it then be as good as not taking anything?

Dino D

I once made my own liposomal vitamin C. The lecithin came with a lot of soy PUFA. I threw away what I made after I experienced my first ever failed sleep at night. The PUFA in it disturbed my blood sugar balance.

While my homemade liposomal may not equate to commercially made liposomal vitamin C, that experience made me think that liposomal is really not the way to go with anything that has to go inside the cell. Why not let the body produce its own glutathione internally in the cell by providing it with the precursors than to force glutathione inside the cell with liposomes that contain plenty of PUFAs? Wouldn't we be introducing substances that oxidize and destroy the cell membrance along with the substance that produces the cell membrane from oxidative stress? Would that just be a wash and would it then be as good as not taking anything?
maybe yes long therm...
but if you get covid, and if you're not lucky you have like two weeks up to two months until death...
Naturally or with sups you need a long time to increase glutathione...
With tad 600, within hours you get more than you can increase in naturally in months...
so what i would do, and what I have done...
you get covid... nac 3000 mg, vit d 50.000 iu, vit C high dose... other sups...
if it gets worse, or if it starts to get bad very fast, dont wait, tad 600 + ivermectin...

yerrag

maybe yes long therm
Not sure what you refer to long term, but if you refer to the short term, I already showed you the effect of the PUFA content in the liposomal I made. I couldn't sleep, and we know how important rest and sleep is to our recovery. If sleep is hindered, that's already a very good reason not to take liposomal. Again, maybe commercial liposomals have less PUFA?

but if you get covid, and if you're not lucky you have like two weeks up to two months until death...
Naturally or with sups you need a long time to increase glutathione...
That is true. The more healthy a person is, the more he can rely on food to get better. But those who have COVID symptoms are 100% unhealthy to begin with, and you can't expect their body to protect them. They have more need for pharma for the fast effect. Even with the side effects of pharma, these people have no choice but to take the lousy pill.

With tad 600, within hours you get more than you can increase in naturally in months...
so what i would do, and what I have done...
you get covid... nac 3000 mg, vit d 50.000 iu, vit C high dose... other sups...
if it gets worse, or if it starts to get bad very fast, dont wait, tad 600 + ivermectin...
The vit C has to be IV as absorption is limited when taken orally, and it also helps with glutathione recycling and production. NAC works as anti-mucolytic to improve gas exchange in the lungs, as well as keep blood from coagulation and from developing thrombosis.

I don't know really know how taking glutathione orally will increase internal glutathione, but maybe it will do what NAC does without having to go inside the cell.

Is it used commonly as a combo with Ivermectin in Bosnia Herzegovina?

Dino D

Not sure what you refer to long term, but if you refer to the short term, I already showed you the effect of the PUFA content in the liposomal I made. I couldn't sleep, and we know how important rest and sleep is to our recovery. If sleep is hindered, that's already a very good reason not to take liposomal. Again, maybe commercial liposomals have less PUFA?

That is true. The more healthy a person is, the more he can rely on food to get better. But those who have COVID symptoms are 100% unhealthy to begin with, and you can't expect their body to protect them. They have more need for pharma for the fast effect. Even with the side effects of pharma, these people have no choice but to take the lousy pill.

The vit C has to be IV as absorption is limited when taken orally, and it also helps with glutathione recycling and production. NAC works as anti-mucolytic to improve gas exchange in the lungs, as well as keep blood from coagulation and from developing thrombosis.

I don't know really know how taking glutathione orally will increase internal glutathione, but maybe it will do what NAC does without having to go inside the cell.

Is it used commonly as a combo with Ivermectin in Bosnia Herzegovina?
Intravenous glutathione (tad600-google it)... 30+ personal reports, most of them send a report to sasa_draskovic (you can see my thread) and he shared it on instagram...
Hospital did not give it,,, people decided to take on they own...

healthy people (also some older ones) got away with just nac, vit c, vit D... 50+ reports... But nac does not ,,work wonders" tad 600 supposedly does, but not if youre in a supercritical stage where covid took over completely...

About Ivermectin I don't know any first-hand report, but people here also support it... Saša said glutathione plus ivermectin would probably be a revolution

GeoX

Where do you get your drugs (mdma, crack haha and so on), where do you get steroids??? Those people could have that...

Here is the link to buy it from a guy from Bosnia, maybe he can send it somehow to you...

Great, and you're going to inject it? Another moronic thread. Good luck.

Dino D

Great, and you're going to inject it? Another moronic thread. Good luck.
People littelary left hospitals that way...
Bodybuilders do it like whole the time for decades... youre a moron

SOMO

Friendly Reminder since we're talking about NAC: IF you've ever hospitalized and they try to give you Tylenol/Acetaminophen/Paracetamol you CAN reject it and ask for an alternative medication. I have done this at least twice when I was hospitalized and each time the nurses looked at me like I was crazy for not wanting to take a liver-toxin like Tylenol. Tylenol is used so commonly in hospitals without any concern for people's liver health that it's criminal - be prepared for a confrontation when you deny the Tylenol. The mechanism by which Tylenol works is not understood by your average doctor or nurse, but it's the standard-of-care bandaid they put onto everyone. Tylenol is by far the most dangerous drug we use in modern medicine.

Don't waste your time explaining the liver toxicity of Tylenol, the nurses don't care since it's not their liver. You don't have to give any reason to the nurses for why you don't want to take Tylenol. If they ask "why" tell them "NO TYLENOL PLEASE." and they have to bring you another medication.

achillea

An option I'm thinking about is the hydrogen tablets that are available from Drink HRW. It seems to be the cleanest and most reliable in terms of dosages. Remember that just because you take glutathione, your body in it's ultimate wisdom may or may not need the amount administered. What about a detox pathway or cycle of metabolism that gets imbalanced or interfered with? Same question with NAC. Since the molecule of hydrogen is small and the body can use it in a direct way to answer what it individually needs, it could be one of the best choices to help support energetics. Hydrogen is upstream and what has been studied is compelling. There has been a small trial with Parkinson's, the brain and neurology responded well. A study on colitis induced in mice showed a favorable result and an even better outcome when combined with sulfasalazine. Another question is whether or not the hydrogen can work to support any therapeutic supplement making it work better and thus not having to take as much. We do know there is a great tolerance of hydrogen, and that pulsing seems to be helpful. There is some anecdotal evidence on hydrogen resistance. There wasn't any downside effect other than it didn't help. Hydrogen tablets are an exogenous support that is already endogenously produced in the body. That's why it stands apart from other supplements.

P

Peatness

WHAT IS GRAPHENE OXIDE? Ingredient in Pfizer, AstraZeneca Vials Explained by Dr. Jane Ruby​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/xHxH4cjZh7TR/

This is the paper Dr Ruby mentions

SamuraiJack

Friendly Reminder since we're talking about NAC: IF you've ever hospitalized and they try to give you Tylenol/Acetaminophen/Paracetamol you CAN reject it and ask for an alternative medication. I have done this at least twice when I was hospitalized and each time the nurses looked at me like I was crazy for not wanting to take a liver-toxin like Tylenol. Tylenol is used so commonly in hospitals without any concern for people's liver health that it's criminal - be prepared for a confrontation when you deny the Tylenol. The mechanism by which Tylenol works is not understood by your average doctor or nurse, but it's the standard-of-care bandaid they put onto everyone. Tylenol is by far the most dangerous drug we use in modern medicine.

Don't waste your time explaining the liver toxicity of Tylenol, the nurses don't care since it's not their liver. You don't have to give any reason to the nurses for why you don't want to take Tylenol. If they ask "why" tell them "NO TYLENOL PLEASE." and they have to bring you another medication.
Great reminder SOMO

yerrag

Intravenous glutathione (tad600-google it)... 30+ personal reports, most of them send a report to sasa_draskovic (you can see my thread) and he shared it on instagram...
Hospital did not give it,,, people decided to take on they own...

healthy people (also some older ones) got away with just nac, vit c, vit D... 50+ reports... But nac does not ,,work wonders" tad 600 supposedly does, but not if youre in a supercritical stage where covid took over completely...

About Ivermectin I don't know any first-hand report, but people here also support it... Saša said glutathione plus ivermectin would probably be a revolution
I see. IV would work better than oral. Problem is that you still need to see a doctor for an IV. I haven't tried this although I've bought an enema kit, but enema administration is another way to get glutathione in the blood and bypassing the liver first pass.

Dr. B

There is for now. They will all be removed very soon, just a matter of time.
is NAC still allowed in multivitamins or something? life extension mix apparently contains it, 50mg per capsule. alongside a bunch of other things in their mix

Mito

It’s called graphene oxide and Spanish scientists at La Quinta Columna discovered that it comprised over 95% of the Pfizer injection vial
“The Pfizer vaccine does not contain any graphene oxide, a Pfizer representative confirmed”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom