GRAPHENE OXIDE : The reason they're banning NAC supplements ?

ddjd

It’s called graphene oxide and Spanish scientists at La Quinta Columna discovered that it comprised over 95% of the Pfizer injection vial

Worrying analysis results from Prof. Dr. Pablo Campra Madrid (Universidad de Almería, @ualmeria): Detection of graphene oxide in the Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine (Comirnaty)
PDF: MICROSCOPIA_DE_VIAL_CORMINATY_DR_CAMPRA_FIRMA_E_1_HORIZONTAL.pdf

Prof. Dr. Pablo Campra Madrid (Pablo Campra) was commissioned by Dr. Ricardo Delgado Martín to investigate a sample of the Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine if it contains graphene.

- Graphene (G) consists of a single layer of atoms arranged in a 2D honeycomb lattice
- Graphene oxide (GO) is a form of graphene that includes oxygen functional groups
- Reduced graphene oxide (RGO) contains residual oxygen, other heteroatoms & structural defects

Conclusion:
- The report provides indications about the presence of graphene in the Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine sample
- Further analysis (with more samples & other techniques, e.g. XPS, EDS, NMR, FTIR or Raman spectroscopy) is urgently required https://t.co/TXAPd53Iun

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Graphene Oxide (GO)

Graphene Oxide (GO) discoveries:
GO fibres are in plastic masks.
GO fibres are on PCR test swabs.
GO is in all Covid-19 vaccines.
GO creates thromboses.
GO causes blood clots.
GO disrupts the immune system.
GO can trigger a cytokine storm.
GO toxicity can instigate pneumonia.
GO creates a metallic taste in the mouth.
GO causes inflammation of the mucous membranes.
GO produces a loss in the sense of taste and smell.
GO is magnetic (especially at the injection site.)
GO blocks detoxification in the body by blocking glutathione.
GO may be activated by 5G frequencies.
GO was already included as an adjuvant in the flu shots in 2019.
GO passes thru the blood-brain barrier.

So graphene oxide can act as a solo trigger for most COVID symptoms. This is not a VIRUS or spike protein, but a chemical warfare agent.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Are they the only scientists that got hold of the vaccine vials...
And as they don't mention the spike protein does that mean it is not involved??
I know this is all very new information and things will become clearer down the line hopefully and less confusion.
Professor Dolores Cahill has been trying to get hold of a vaccine Vial to no avail.

Mid 2020 I read a lot of pretty horrifying material about 5 g from pretty good sources as in courtcases and lawyers
around the world fighting for proof of safety with 5g. Even in the USA Congress they could not prove any safety
for 5g as no tests have ever taken place, not even 4g or 3g.
And when everything else stopped in 2020 there seem'd to be an acceleration of cable work done for 5g.
I shared this information with family and friends and I was completely laughed at, but being a critical thinker is always stay'd with me the back of my mind.
So this graphene oxide molecule is terrifying and very sinister.

How the hell are we going to expose all this DEMONOCRACY

@ddjd
thank you so much for this information

B

Braveheart

SamuraiJack

Thanks for opening us up to this. Graphene oxide is a new one to me. Disgusting. GO won't be the only 'adjuvant' in the vaccine.
It must be one of various elements that severely reacts to radiation, 5G etc. Let's not forget the countless amounts of chemtrails they've poured over us, long before covid even started.
If our immune & antioxidant systems are strong enough we can eventually detox some of these compounds found inside the covid vaccines. Hence why they want to inject us with multiple killshots/year.
Keep the immune systems crashed and top us up with these poisons!
For now I'll be getting my NAC out the draw and it's best if we all stock up on some.

Dino D

I wrote here :that nac heals covid because glutatione increaae,

that a local bodybuilder in Bosnia found that, later he recommended syntetic glutatione and that one had such strong effect that people healed within two days and got rid of reapirators and hospitals...

He published arond 80 confessed people that reported back to him and thanked him

Lollipop2

It’s called graphene oxide and Spanish scientists at La Quinta Columna discovered that it comprised over 95% of the Pfizer injection vial

Worrying analysis results from Prof. Dr. Pablo Campra Madrid (Universidad de Almería, @ualmeria): Detection of graphene oxide in the Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine (Comirnaty)
PDF: MICROSCOPIA_DE_VIAL_CORMINATY_DR_CAMPRA_FIRMA_E_1_HORIZONTAL.pdf

Prof. Dr. Pablo Campra Madrid (Pablo Campra) was commissioned by Dr. Ricardo Delgado Martín to investigate a sample of the Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine if it contains graphene.

- Graphene (G) consists of a single layer of atoms arranged in a 2D honeycomb lattice
- Graphene oxide (GO) is a form of graphene that includes oxygen functional groups
- Reduced graphene oxide (RGO) contains residual oxygen, other heteroatoms & structural defects

Conclusion:
- The report provides indications about the presence of graphene in the Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine sample
- Further analysis (with more samples & other techniques, e.g. XPS, EDS, NMR, FTIR or Raman spectroscopy) is urgently required https://t.co/TXAPd53Iun

Thanks for this thread. Absolutely sinister. Unbelievable. People wake up. I wish there was more verification of where they obtained the vaccine vials. I also have heard researchers can’t get their hands on any vials.

Lollipop2

that a local bodybuilder in Bosnia found that, later he recommended syntetic glutatione and that one had such strong effect that people healed within two days and got rid of reapirators and hospitals...

He published arond 80 confessed people that reported back to him and thanked him
Wonder if Sulforaphane would help in the detox like NAC and glutathione?

Dino D

I dont know...
High dose syntetic glutathione intravenous does the job...
We buy from an underground lab here, its called tad600

It works, its adminstrated in hospitals, no one talks about it officially,
When someone is almost dead then its to late to stat the therapy and people still die with glutatione administration ...

Lollipop2

I dont know...
High dose syntetic glutathione intravenous does the job...
We buy from an underground lab here, its called tad600

It works, its adminstrated in hospitals, no one talks about it officially,
When someone is almost dead then its to late to stat the therapy and people still die with glutatione administration ...
Thank you @Dino D.

SamuraiJack

Nice. Do you think standard NAC works as well as straight glutathione?

Dr. B

isnt NAC an anti Peat substance? due to being cysteine based, and also i thought gluthathione has some issues at least if attempting to raise it via diet/hormones/supplements? maybe Peat would approve of it for covid but otherwise it seems to have issues of its own? i know high doses can cause too much thinning of the mucous membranes

Dino D

Not even close...
Intravenous glutation no1 , thats much stronger than nac

Than liposomal glutatione
Than nac 2.000-3.000 mg daily
600 mg for prevention, my wife took nac two weaks before she got covid, in the whole family she got just weak symptoms for just 3 days...

Back
Top Bottom