GRAPHENE OXIDE : The reason they're banning NAC supplements ?

B

Braveheart

Not even close...
Intravenous glutation no1 , thats much stronger than nac

Than liposomal glutatione
Than nac 2.000-3.000 mg daily
600 mg for prevention, my wife took nac two weaks before she got covid, in the whole family she got just weak symptoms for just 3 days...
"THAN" OR "THEN"??

Dino D

"THAN" OR "THEN"??
Sorry my English is bad
So intravenous glutathione only... As the best...

If you cant get that the next best thing is 1. Liposomal glu... You can buy that as a supplement...
If not that, the third one is nac...

Bodybuilders take intravenous glutation when they **** up they liver with roids... Its super effective even then...

Dr. B

Sorry my English is bad

If you cant get that the next best thing is 1. Liposomal glu... You can buy that as a supplement...

Bodybuilders take intravenous glutation when they **** up they liver with roids... Its super effective even then...
does TUDCA boost gluthathione? i heard its the best liver cleaner available, apparently it even smokes NAC and milk thistle. prior to tudca those two were considered the best liver cleaners, and milk thistle actually has some estrogenic effects. supposedly TUDCA smokes both of those when it comes to liver cleaning, not sure about gluthathione

Dino D

does TUDCA boost gluthathione? i heard its the best liver cleaner available, apparently it even smokes NAC and milk thistle. prior to tudca those two were considered the best liver cleaners, and milk thistle actually has some estrogenic effects. supposedly TUDCA smokes both of those when it comes to liver cleaning, not sure about gluthathione
Im not an expert...
Bodybuildera usualy use what works... This info comes from a ibff pro... From a whole bunch of them

The intravenous glutathione (tad600) is something that works on a extreme level, it much stronger than nac or milk thistle...

They use it after strong roids for detox and it realy works as a liver cure...

I wonder how would hgh, human growth hormon work, even just for peating and health?
Bodybuilders report a lot benefits, not just muscles...

SamuraiJack

Sorry my English is bad

Awesome. Guess I'll try to get my hands on some injectable glutathione!

SOMO

Throw away all your lead pencils!

RP believes there are issues with Glutathione and NAC. Since NAC converts to glutathione, I'm not sure it's worth the extra $ to purchase glutathione.

SOMO

Mid 2020 I read a lot of pretty horrifying material about 5 g from pretty good sources as in courtcases and lawyers
around the world fighting for proof of safety with 5g. Even in the USA Congress they could not prove any safety
for 5g as no tests have ever taken place, not even 4g or 3g.
And when everything else stopped in 2020 there seem'd to be an acceleration of cable work done for 5g.
I shared this information with family and friends and I was completely laughed at, but being a critical thinker is always stay'd with me the back of my mind.
So this graphene oxide molecule is terrifying and very sinister.

How the hell are we going to expose all this DEMONOCRACY

@ddjd
thank you so much for this information

If you present contrary information to someone that is not ready to accept and digest it, they will recoil violently. I'm not surprised you were laughed at.

It's sad, but it's almost impossible to change anyone else's opinion.

Dr. B

Throw away all your lead pencils!

RP believes there are issues with Glutathione and NAC. Since NAC converts to glutathione, I'm not sure it's worth the extra $ to purchase glutathione.
whats the issues with it? i know NAC isnt liked due to the cysteine alone. it does something to mucous membranes, i think it can cause ulcers, or increase leaky gut since it can break down the gut barrier.

Dino D

I think youre overthinking
Its not lifelong supplementation...

Few weeks for prevention in flu season, nac or liposomal glutathione

Intravenous Glutathione if you get covid... And that one works 4 sure, just start right away

By the way vit d raises glutathione, vit c also, younger people have much higher glutathione, older and alcoholics very low,

paracetamole brings it down hardcore, so do antibiotics... Guess what you get when you get covid, paracetamole and antibiotics

Many drugs for lung inceftions contain nac, they get banned now, nac gets banned

So think
******Ivermectin is specific

A lot fits together there

David PS

Intravenous Glutathione if you get covid... And that one works 4 sure, just start right away

By the way vit d raises glutathione, vit c also, younger people have much higher glutathione, older and alcoholics very low,

paracetamole brings it down hardcore, so do antibiotics... Guess what you get when you get covid, paracetamole and antibiotics

Many drugs for lung inceftions contain nac, they get banned now, nac gets banned

So think

This is good information, thanks. Just to make it clear paracetamole = paracétamol = acetaminophen (in the US the brand name is Tylenol). This is an over-the-counter medication that many people use to treat fever and mild to moderate pain.

Dr. B

This is good information, thanks. Just to make it clear paracetamole = paracétamol = acetaminophen (in the US the brand name is Tylenol). This is an over-the-counter medication that many people use to treat fever and mild to moderate pain.
doesnt vitamin K2 lower gluthathione, thus supplements should be minimized or avoided?

So think

doesnt k2 lower gluthathione?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Guys an extremely effective brand of glutathione supplement is SETRIA reduced L-Glutathione.

But you don't want to be taking glutathione or NAC long term- they're actually quite dangerous long term- as peat and Georgi have pointed out

If I get COVID I will use glutathione and NAC short term to recover alongside cyproheptadine, methylene blue, zinc etc

Dr. B

Guys an extremely effective brand of glutathione supplement is SETRIA reduced L-Glutathione.

But you don't want to be taking glutathione or NAC long term- they're actually quite dangerous long term- as peat and Georgi have pointed out

If I get COVID I will use glutathione and NAC short term to recover alongside cyproheptadine, methylene blue, zinc etc
what do they cause long term? i think vitamin c and selenium supplements also boost gluthathione dont they

Dave Clark

According to Dr. Haley, NBMI boosts GSH levels better than NAC. Plus, the advantage of chelating Hg and other heavy metals, along with free iron and copper, which are involved in producing the Fenton reaction, hence ROS and oxidative stress and damage. NBMI, although not available as Emeramide, can be bought as NBMI powder through reputable producers like Fandachem.

SamuraiJack

So think

I just checked on Amazon in the US, they have literally banned all NAC supps. You won't find one. Makes absolute sense. If that doesn't strengthen everyone's belief in this satanic, depopulation agenda - then I don't know what will.

Clearly NAC is effective against the toxins within the vaccines. It is certainly an antidote. Stock up on NAC while you can guys.

Dino - very good point you raised. Tylenol (paracetamol) absolutely hammers your glutathione. So do vaccines. Guess what they inject in new born babies? You got it.
Babies don't have the mechanisms of alleviating or withstanding the toxic effects of both of these. Straight to the brain and organs without much glutathione at all in their bodies to aid them.

I have heard that they are in some cases given tylenol first to drain the little glutathione stores, then vaccinated to make it more 'effective'.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom