GRAPHENE OXIDE : The reason they're banning NAC supplements ?

The graphene oxide debate continues.

KAREN KINGSTON - FORMER PFIZER EMPLOYEE CONFIRMS........​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gmuzoRD3ZBrH/

Yes, some people just have a very difficult time seeing the dangers of graphene oxide which is being put into EVERYTHING. Food, water, the air (thru chemtrails) drugs etc. Now might be a good time to invest in a good air purifier.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I've been seeing a lot of information the last few weeks about how NAC can reverse blood clots from the vaccine.....

Does anyone know if this is true??

J.R.K

I've been seeing a lot of information the last few weeks about how NAC can reverse blood clots from the vaccine.....

I have seen a lot on NAC but my concern would have to be Dr Peats note on cysteine being one of the carcinogenic amino acids along with methionine and arginine.
@haidut has posted in regards to glutathione the downstream byproduct of NAC being carcinogenic. I have to take this into account myself on the risk benefit analysis for myself. I cannot speak intelligently as to whether or how NAC might be different from cysteine. Perhaps aspirin might be a safer option to consider first with vitamin K2 if bleeding is a concern.

David PS

It is difficult to say with certainty one way or the other. For now, I doubt that it is true.

First, the MATH+ protocols have been updated in 2022 and they do not mention NAC as part of its early stage, hospitalization stage or recovery stage treatments. This speaks volumes to me.

In addition, there were reports that NAC worked to dissolve clots. The studies have not been duplicated. Georgia Tech has a very plausible explanation that is dated March 2021.

Last edited:

HeyThere

Graphene Oxide (GO)

Graphene Oxide (GO) discoveries:
GO fibres are in plastic masks.
GO fibres are on PCR test swabs.
GO is in all Covid-19 vaccines.
GO creates thromboses.
GO causes blood clots.
GO disrupts the immune system.
GO can trigger a cytokine storm.
GO toxicity can instigate pneumonia.
GO creates a metallic taste in the mouth.
GO causes inflammation of the mucous membranes.
GO produces a loss in the sense of taste and smell.
GO is magnetic (especially at the injection site.)
GO blocks detoxification in the body by blocking glutathione.
GO may be activated by 5G frequencies.
GO was already included as an adjuvant in the flu shots in 2019.
GO passes thru the blood-brain barrier.

So graphene oxide can act as a solo trigger for most COVID symptoms. This is not a VIRUS or spike protein, but a chemical warfare agent.

I'm open-minded, but I went through your list (GO fibres are in plastic masks. GO fibres are on PCR test swabs. GO is in all Covid-19 vaccines.)
and I never did ANY of those things and I got covid very, very early on in Dec 2019 before anybody ever heard the word Covid. I lost my sense of smell for over a year and things like mint smelled like burning rubber, etc etc. The masks? I was one of many fools wearing home made material masks, and thinking back now that was obviously inneffective and stupid). It seems to me the common denominator might be covid is a parasite and/or bacteria. All the things they have banned kill parasites. I could be wrong, but thought I'd toss in my 2 cents.

Callmestar

Read this this morning, then took a spoonful of so of NAC that I bought and never used.....I've barely urinated all day which is very strange for me but exciting as my main health issue is dehydration/frequent clear urination.

Any logic in why NAC might have had this effect?

Back
Top Bottom