GRAPHENE OXIDE : The reason they're banning NAC supplements ?

J.R.K

Graphene Oxide (GO)

Graphene Oxide (GO) discoveries:
GO fibres are in plastic masks.
GO fibres are on PCR test swabs.
GO is in all Covid-19 vaccines.
GO creates thromboses.
GO causes blood clots.
GO disrupts the immune system.
GO can trigger a cytokine storm.
GO toxicity can instigate pneumonia.
GO creates a metallic taste in the mouth.
GO causes inflammation of the mucous membranes.
GO produces a loss in the sense of taste and smell.
GO is magnetic (especially at the injection site.)
GO blocks detoxification in the body by blocking glutathione.
GO may be activated by 5G frequencies.
GO was already included as an adjuvant in the flu shots in 2019.
GO passes thru the blood-brain barrier.

So graphene oxide can act as a solo trigger for most COVID symptoms. This is not a VIRUS or spike protein, but a chemical warfare agent.
I found this just today @ddjd, one aspect that I was unaware of that this Austrian chemist that verified that graphene oxide is in the gene therapies is not just that it has all the above mentioned characteristics but it also is like nanoparticle razor blades that cut the endothelial linings. He believes that this is the reason top athletes are falling over dead as the faster their blood moves, the more cuts are made.
I would also add that if one adds in the added inflammation from the spike protein then there would be more pressure on the lining hence an easier thinner surface to cut.

lvysaur

Graphene Oxide (GO)

Graphene Oxide (GO) discoveries:
GO fibres are in plastic masks.
GO fibres are on PCR test swabs.
GO is in all Covid-19 vaccines.
GO creates thromboses.
GO causes blood clots.
GO disrupts the immune system.
GO can trigger a cytokine storm.
GO toxicity can instigate pneumonia.
GO creates a metallic taste in the mouth.
GO causes inflammation of the mucous membranes.
GO produces a loss in the sense of taste and smell.
GO is magnetic (especially at the injection site.)
GO blocks detoxification in the body by blocking glutathione.
GO may be activated by 5G frequencies.
GO was already included as an adjuvant in the flu shots in 2019.
GO passes thru the blood-brain barrier.

So graphene oxide can act as a solo trigger for most COVID symptoms. This is not a VIRUS or spike protein, but a chemical warfare agent.
Is there any record, or possibility, of using Graphene Oxide as a spray? As in, something that is sprayed over large suburban communities?

I ask because I clearly had COVID in March 2020, and I had not worn any masks (in fact, this was back when Fauci was telling people NOT to wear masks)
I also had not received any vaccines in the past several years.

So the only way I could have had GO in my body is through inhalation of air in a mass-sprayed area.

PolishSun

"Graphene penetrates the blood-air, blood-brain and blood-placenta barriers, and subsequently accumulates in the lung, liver and spleen, resulting in acute or chronic injury"

J.R.K

then I am doomed as well, I had tests done to me and I wear masks.
Have you been gene therapy treated?
What purpose do you wear the masks for (ie do you work in an area where fine airborne particulate matter is present on a continuous basis) or where graphene oxide might be present ie changing brake pads or discs?

lvysaur

"Graphene penetrates the blood-air, blood-brain and blood-placenta barriers, and subsequently accumulates in the lung, liver and spleen, resulting in acute or chronic injury"
What exactly do they mean by "blood-air" barrier? Do they mean that if you breathe it in, it can be absorbed into the blood?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

It appears that NAC also prevents blood clotting.

Dobbler

There has to be some ways to remove this sh*t from our system, we don't know if it sticks forever or starts detoxing after cessation of ingestion

K

Kayaker

There has to be some ways to remove this sh*t from our system, we don't know if it sticks forever or starts detoxing after cessation of ingestion
If it's in the blood, then blood donation would get rid of some.

David PS

It appears that NAC also prevents blood clotting.

Preventing blood clots is the real issue with covid and especially the covid vaccines.

View: https://twitter.com/Covid19Crusher/status/1475486746028740614

Lollipop2

I have not verified this, but it crossed my inbox. If true it’s nutso and all of the “conspiracy” folks were 100 percent right:

B440EE68-9F1A-43E3-BC12-892067E01FB5.png

David PS

I have not verified this, but it crossed my inbox. If true it’s nutso and all of the “conspiracy” folks were 100 percent right:

View attachment 31937
There is no indication that this issued patent was filed by Pfizer. In addition, there is nothing to indicate that it was later assigned to Pfizer.

Lollipop2

There is no indication that this issued patent was filed by Pfizer. In addition, there is nothing to indicate that it was later assigned to Pfizer.
Thank you @David PS.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom