The Pope and Covid 'Vaccines'

OP
P

Peatness

One of the most senior Catholic nuns in Britain has been reported to the Vatican over allegations that as an avowed antivaxer she encouraged her fellow sisters to refuse the Covid jab. Mother General Marilla, who runs the Tyburn Convent opposite Hyde Park in London, believes that the vaccine “kills people”.

OP
P

Peatness

yerrag

The Church is suspect right from the start. Why does it matter for it so much to believe in a trinitarian god to wage war on those who are satisfied in being godly, of which love is the essence?

It is the same need for a cult to mesmerize people in their circumlocution. Be it in the trinity or in the existence of a virus.

It plays into the need to have high priests and the masses of wooly-eyed followers to feed off in a parasitic relationship.

And this is exactly where we are in, no advancement in humanity except for having tools that can control us further.

What David Martin plays down here is very suspicious though. He doesn't make much mention of the Talmudists. Is he deflecting blame on the church and giving the Talmudists a free pass?

yerrag

If we had, out of our love for our true best friend, countered the false propaganda of rabies vaccination, I believe a Pope with the adjoining chorus of pastors in an ecumenical show of support, would have said the same thing.

Now it's our turn. The dogs are laughing at us and saying:

Have you ever seen one of us rabid? Why then? Dumbass humans.
You write the greatest stuff on this forum!

yerrag

You write the greatest stuff on this forum!
Thanks, but don't you find it very diabolically manipulative to turn Jesus' "Love thy neighbor as thyself" into a vehicle to impose ghastly harm on each other?

Only Talmudists can go that low. And that's why he is one of them. Definitely not one of us.

Thanks, but don't you find it very diabolically manipulative to turn Jesus' "Love thy neighbor as thyself" into a vehicle to impose ghastly harm on each other?

Only Talmudists can go that low. And that's why he is one of them. Definitely not one of us.
I find it inappropriate and unethical for a person of the clergy to guilt people into entering themselves and their children into a medical experiment and calling it an act of love. Separation of church and state should apply to the pope too. What medical degree does he have to speak on such things?

yerrag

I find it inappropriate and unethical for a person of the clergy to guilt people into entering themselves and their children into a medical experiment and calling it an act of love. Separation of church and state should apply to the pope too. What medical degree does he have to speak on such things?
In his capacity, he speaks not as a doctor or a medical expert but as a shepherd of his flock. Even though he is a wolf in shepherd's clothing.

But he bases his advice on what I believe to be false medical ideas not based on ignorance but on malicious intent that he clearly knows it to be. If he claims ignorance, he cannot make the excuse as there is no shortage of knowledgeable sources he can tap into for getting the facts straight.

He cannot hide under this presumed medical ignorance and claim he speaks only on spiritual matters with infallibility.

I don't think he crossed the line though on the matter of separation of powers as hé deferred matters of health to the medical high priests of obfuscation.

In his capacity, he speaks not as a doctor or a medical expert but as a shepherd of his flock. Even though he is a wolf in shepherd's clothing.

But he bases his advice on what I believe to be false medical ideas not based on ignorance but on malicious intent that he clearly knows it to be. If he claims ignorance, he cannot make the excuse as there is no shortage of knowledgeable sources he can tap into for getting the facts straight.

He cannot hide under this presumed medical ignorance and claim he speaks only on spiritual matters with infallibility.

I don't think he crossed the line though on the matter of separation of powers as hé deferred matters of health to the medical high priests of obfuscation.
Nevertheless it is a medical experiment. He must know that much. Most people that I know who got vaxxed did not know it is an experiment. With all all the Pope’s celebrity with appearances and much hand shaking I don’t know that he would take the time to research to the extent you and and I do on health matters. I think the Pope has become, like Biden, a puppet that says what he is told to say. I am just not impressed with the Pope anymore. The way the catholic church has handled molestation charges of children shows the lengths they will go to to protect themselves and keep their machine going.

yerrag

Nevertheless it is a medical experiment. He must know that much. Most people that I know who got vaxxed did not know it is an experiment. With all all the Pope’s celebrity with appearances and much hand shaking I don’t know that he would take the time to research to the extent you and and I do on health matters. I think the Pope has become, like Biden, a puppet that says what he is told to say. I am just not impressed with the Pope anymore. The way the catholic church has handled molestation charges of children shows the lengths they will go to to protect themselves and keep their machine going.
We don't disagree on most points, but I can understand why my cousins are ignorant but for the pope to be so is not easy to make leeway for. He has the resources available that he can tap among the lay faithful. In a matter with wide implications involving death on the scale of genocide, he cannot say he is too busy and cannot make that excuse.

Why he is he the pope if he has zero wisdom? Either he is stupid, which is still possible even though he is a Jesuit (overrated), or he is just plain Talmudist.

We don't disagree on most points, but I can understand why my cousins are ignorant but for the pope to be so is not easy to make leeway for. He has the resources available that he can tap among the lay faithful. In a matter with wide implications involving death on the scale of genocide, he cannot say he is too busy and cannot make that excuse.

Why he is he the pope if he has zero wisdom? Either he is stupid, which is still possible even though he is a Jesuit (overrated), or he is just plain Talmudist.
Maybe “they” chose him because he is passive and wants to be liked more than he wants to be respected. Think about doctors nowadays, how many of them use their free time to keep up on new drugs and other research and discoveries? That is part of the disfunction of the medical system, their education ends at the end of getting their degree. They rely on peddle pushing drug sellers to tell them the truth about what they are prescribing, or they really just get into to their “practice” for the money and prestige, and would rather be golfing in their spare time. I think the Pope is a combination of both.

yerrag

Maybe “they” chose him because he is passive and wants to be liked more than he wants to be respected. Think about doctors nowadays, how many of them use their free time to keep up on new drugs and other research and discoveries? That is part of the disfunction of the medical system, their education ends at the end of getting their degree. They rely on peddle pushing drug sellers to tell them the truth about what they are prescribing, or they really just get into to their “practice” for the money and prestige, and would rather be golfing in their spare time. I think the Pope is a combination of both.
You could say that of him, but he is far more of a queen or rook chess piece than the pawns that the typical doctor is.

He has a bully pulpit. He uses it though to bully his flock, and not to bully the establishment.

The pawns have families to feed and are hostages to the realities of whom they take orders from. The risk of losing their livelihood and not being able to provide for their loved ones is something that always hangs over their heads.

The pope should be willing to sacrifice himself for principle. He has really nothing to loss but every respect to gain. But he abdicates his role. He is a sellout.

He should set himself as an inspiration and followed the path of martyrs if need be. Then people will awaken from their slumber! and then all the fence-sitters in us will stop praying endlessly for Messianic salvation and be a collective messiah in toppling the evil order.

You could say that of him, but he is far more of a queen or rook chess piece than the pawns that the typical doctor is.

He has a bully pulpit. He uses it though to bully his flock, and not to bully the establishment.

The pawns have families to feed and are hostages to the realities of whom they take orders from. The risk of losing their livelihood and not being able to provide for their loved ones is something that always hangs over their heads.

The pope should be willing to sacrifice himself for principle. He has really nothing to loss but every respect to gain. But he abdicates his role. He is a sellout.

He should set himself as an inspiration and followed the path of martyrs if need be. Then people will awaken from their slumber! and then all the fence-sitters in us will stop praying endlessly for Messianic salvation and be a collective messiah in toppling the evil order.
He should set himself apart and be the hero in this situation. All people should be that way, but their owns needs tend to come first. As big as the Pope is, he has people he answers to. I can only imagine how fearful he must be peddling the death agenda on everyone when he has God to answer to. Something must have gone very awry to be purposely evil, or he is scared for his own self. Nobody devotes their life to god in the church for ill intent, hoping one day they will be picked to be the Pope. Or…. he really is in the dark and is just a puppet.

yerrag

He should set himself apart and be the hero in this situation. All people should be that way, but their owns needs tend to come first. As big as the Pope is, he has people he answers to. I can only imagine how fearful he must be peddling the death agenda on everyone when he has God to answer to. Something must have gone very awry to be purposely evil, or he is scared for his own self. Nobody devotes their life to god in the church for ill intent, hoping one day they will be picked to be the Pope. Or…. he really is in the dark and is just a puppet.
The pope answers to his flock. He serves God by serving his flock. This is what Jesus means when he tells us that whatever you do to the least of my brothers you do unto me.

Bergoglio started out his pontificate appearing to be a refreshing embodiment of Jesus' teachings instead of an ossified relic of a church trapped in centuries of accumulated rituals. Looking.back to that, and how much he has shape-shifted since then, there is little doubt left that it has been part of a script as his slithering these days get more pronounced.

But popes have been this way throughout. If he had a choice, he would prefer to keep his deception as hidden as possible. But he is needed by the Taimudists to give a moral justification to their actions. As you will see soon, he will add another layer of lying to the already suffocatingly deep layers surrounding the last world war by implicating the pope then of complicity with Hitler in the hoax of the holocaust.

A pattern has emerged that throughout the past millennia, the pope is either helpless or complicit in the wars between Christian nations. With each passing, Christianity keeps weakening as Talmudists gain power in the shadows. To what has become the world run by Talmudist puppeteers.

The pope is at the vanguard of a stealthy fifth column in every nation, and this is why every leader in the world cooperated in the COVID hoaxing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals