A Deep Dive On mRNA Vaccines

yerrag

It does the same thing.

Here, let me try as I found the video in Bitchute by searching "Reinette Senum Sherri Tenpenny"

I think the Ray Peat Forum server does its own thing and parses the link into it own instructions to enable viewing in a way that's un-Youtubey in not allowing fullscreen mode.

yerrag

Perry Staltic

Searching for the title is one way. Another is to open Inspector (Main Menu > Web Developer > Inspector), search for bitchute, copy link, paste into address bar, change "embed" to "video", voila!

Code:
Change this:
https://www.bitchute.com/embed/fhhNpDM9Ahwf/

To this:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/fhhNpDM9Ahwf/

yerrag

Searching for the title is one way. Another is to open Inspector (Main Menu > Web Developer > Inspector), search for bitchute, copy link, paste into address bar, change "embed" to "video", voila!

Code:
Change this:
https://www.bitchute.com/embed/fhhNpDM9Ahwf/

To this:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/fhhNpDM9Ahwf/
Cool!

Missenger

Umatrix lets you block embeds, it'll just give you a link to click on if you want a full-embed in a tab.

yerrag

Has Sherri Tenpenny released yet the 7 page document she talked about in the video, about the top ten effects of vaccination with these experimental vaccines with accompanying links? If anyone has them, please share. It should already be out.

yerrag

Umatrix lets you block embeds, it'll just give you a link to click on if you want a full-embed in a tab.
Is this an extension or an app?

Lollipop2

This is interesting.

This window can't go full screen, only PIP. So I can't view the drawings.

Funny about Bitchute. They must be people who don't understand making things more intuitive.

I have to reply to you to access the bitchute link.

It doesn't work either. I go into bitchute and paste this: fhhNpDM9Ahwf, and you'd think bitchute is smart enough to find that video.

Just keeps giving me Alex Jones.

This is turning out to be rocket science.
So glad you started the discussion because it helped me for future videos. Thank you. If you go to Vaxxed.com and see Sherri’s blog she has 6 blogs that break down the science. These are not the one she spoke about, but they are good. If the other one surfaces, I will post it here.

grithin

The model for the vaccine is:
mRNA -> ribosome -> spike protein -> proteosome -> antigen presentation

However, that's the ideal model.

AFAIK, this mRNA is for the whole spike protein. The spike protein is designed to fit into lipid bilayers. I know of no reason why an influx of exogenous mRNA would not lead to an over production of spike proteins that might migrate and stick into the cell membrane. I imagine having a bunch of cells with this foreign protein in the membrane might trigger an auto immune response, particularly when other cells are also presenting antigens for those proteins to the immune system. This could account for variability in adverse events - variability in the membrane uptake of spike protein, variability in the production rate of spike protein in each cell, variability in proteosome activity, and the happenstance of immune response. Anything wrong with this model?

yerrag

So glad you started the discussion because it helped me for future videos. Thank you. If you go to Vaxxed.com and see Sherri’s blog she has 6 blogs that break down the science. These are not the one she spoke about, but they are good. If the other one surfaces, I will post it here.

It's helpful to watch this video. I don't think she came around to enumerating all ten of the effects of these vaccines. So I'd be looking out for Dr. Tenpenny's document when it gets released. Meanwhile, I'll check out the articles in Vaxxed.com . Thanks as well.

Zpol

I think the main argument against at least two of Tenpenny's points will be that the same issues of autoimmune disease and ADE arise from natural infection as well as the vaccines, and that the natural infection is worse that the vaccine.
I think the study she references is this one ...

Reaction of Human Monoclonal Antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 Proteins With Tissue Antigens: Implications for Autoimmune Diseases

...in which monoclonal antibodies were used. The possibility of autoimmune disease occurring from certain antibodies is along the same ideas as Datis Kharrazian promotes (and you'll see he's involved in the study). Which I personally think is not exactly accurate.
Autoimmune disease is caused by our bodies continually cleaning up cellular debris. The antibody thing is coincidental in my understanding. Her most important point is the thing about the vaccine disabling macrophages. People will probably still make the point that a natural infection will do the same though. To that, and to the point about ADE, we'll have to clarify the difference between innate immune response and adaptive immune response, of which the vaccine will cause the latter.

I just thought I'd point this out since most people don't understand autoimmune disease and might draw the wrong conclusions from that particular point. If we're going to make this point to people, we should be ready for rebuttal. That is IF you plan on sharing this info. I think most people who want to get the shots have already gotten them and don't want to be hearing any bad news.

Giraffe

I think most people who want to get the shots have already gotten them and don't want to be hearing any bad news.

People who already have received their shots, will not want to hear any bad news, but ... Those who maybe managed the first shot fine, but felt miserable after the second one will re-evaluate before deciding to get a booster shot. Some bad news can help them to make up their minds.

Nemo

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny breaks down the different mechanisms of harm with these shots. She uses hand drawn diagrams of the cell to illustrate what is actually going on with these shots. I found it helpful. She also clearly explains the difference between mRNA shots and the Astra Zeneca and J & J. Seems as if the final outcome is similarly dangerous. Well worth the listen:

Lollipop, great video, thank you for posting.

One interesting thing is Tenpenny is saying exactly the same things about organ damage as Cahill and Fleming. The vaccine doesn't protect you from organ damage, it causes it.

Another interesting thing is that she says the vaccine is "a well-designed killing machine...The powers that be know exactly what they are doing." Fleming implies that as well.

And of particular interest to people interested in generative energy is that the vaccine creates antibodies that severely attack, among 25 other types of tissue, your thyroid and mitochondria and gut barrier.

Still listening.

Lollipop2

Lollipop, great video, thank you for posting.

One interesting thing is Tenpenny is saying exactly the same things about organ damage as Cahill and Fleming. The vaccine doesn't protect you from organ damage, it causes it.

Another interesting thing is that she says the vaccine is "a well-designed killing machine...The powers that be know exactly what they are doing." Fleming implies that as well.

And of particular interest to people interested in generative energy is that the vaccine creates antibodies that severely attack, among 25 other types of tissue, your thyroid and mitochondria and gut barrier.

Still listening.
I think that video is helpful for those without any background. She makes it so simple. Hey she interviewed Dr. Fleming!! These guys know who are speaking truth.

Nemo

I think the main argument against at least two of Tenpenny's points will be that the same issues of autoimmune disease and ADE arise from natural infection as well as the vaccines, and that the natural infection is worse that the vaccine.

Zpol, she makes a clear point that Fleming also made that with the vaccines we're injecting 50 billion fragments per shot of the mRNA, making a TON of spike proteins and triggering an immune response that's "through the roof".

When people recover from wild Covid, it's because they don't have such an exaggerated immune reaction. They produce just a low level of antibodies and kick the virus.

Again, Fleming said the exact same thing. It's an exaggerated immune response (cytokine storm) that kills those who die of Covid and this vaccine guarantees even young and healthy people that kind of exaggerated immune response, and it guarantees you'll have it over and over and over the rest of your life.

Zpol

Zpol, she makes a clear point that Fleming also made that with the vaccines we're injecting 50 billion fragments per shot of the mRNA, making a TON of spike proteins and triggering an immune response that's "through the roof".

When people recover from wild Covid, it's because they don't have such an exaggerated immune reaction. They produce just a low level of antibodies and kick the virus.

Again, Fleming said the exact same thing. It's an exaggerated immune response (cytokine storm) that kills those who die of Covid and this vaccine guarantees even young and healthy people that kind of exaggerated immune response, and it guarantees you'll have it over and over and over the rest of your life
Yes, it's such an important distinction. I probably got a little carried away with my post. It's upsetting to me that my family still thinks the more antibodies the better, even after seeing me suffer from autoimmune disease for years. I'm finding it hard to change that deep seeded belief in them.

I just watched the Fleming video last night, and rewatching today... He's taking a little deeper dive into this aspect and I think this info will benefit my argument when I talk to my family about it again. They already got the vac but hopefully I can prevent them from getting the future boosters that are currently in the works.

Nemo

Yes, it's such an important distinction. I probably got a little carried away with my post. It's upsetting to me that my family still thinks the more antibodies the better, even after seeing me suffer from autoimmune disease for years. I'm finding it hard to change that deep seeded belief in them.

I just watched the Fleming video last night, and rewatching today... He's taking a little deeper dive into this aspect and I think this info will benefit my argument when I talk to my family about it again. They already got the vac but hopefully I can prevent them from getting the future boosters that are currently in the works.

Sorry you have already been suffering from autoimmune disease, Zpol.

Good luck with your family.

Zpol

Sorry you have already been suffering from autoimmune disease, Zpol.

Good luck with your family.
Thanks, I'm going to need it!
Dealing with AI disease nudged me in the direction of attaining metabolic health, and now, ironically, I'm healthier than most of my fam. Now I just have to figure out how to teach them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals