Graphene Oxide Explained by Karen Kingston

Lollipop2

I'm magnetic I guess my time is up
I don’t think it has anything to do with being magnetic. I think he is correct that it is carbon hydroxide in the injections and perfectly explains all the heart problems and collapses.

Interesting he said the mRNA discussion is just a diversion.

P

Peatness

I don’t think it has anything to do with being magnetic. I think he is correct that it is carbon hydroxide in the injections and perfectly explains all the heart problems and collapses.

Interesting he said the mRNA discussion is just a diversion.
There reason I say that is because I cannot be sure the tetanus vaccine I had 2 years ago didn't have graphene in it.

Lollipop2

There reason I say that is because I cannot be sure the tetanus vaccine I had 2 years ago didn't have graphene in it.
Oh. That I am not sure about. Are you having problems like he described? My guess is you are fine. You would have seen the problems already if so.

Lollipop2

I do have problems
My guess is the tetanus was probably okay at that time @Pina, The flu shot I would be worried about. I think all vaxes cause problems. A doctor guilted me into the MMR booster when I came back from India in 2008. I was living with my sister and the md told me I needed it to protect my niece. Needless to say, it destroyed my gut. I haven’t been normal since.

P

Peatness

My guess is the tetanus was probably okay at that time @Pina, The flu shot I would be worried about. I think all vaxes cause problems. A doctor guilted me into the MMR booster when I came back from India in 2008. I was living with my sister and the md told me I needed it to protect my niece. Needless to say, it destroyed my gut. I haven’t been normal since.
These people are drug pushers. Fingers crossed we will all make full recovery

Birdie

It seems this guy was arrested and now rumored to be dead. One link in David’s post is a guy trying to verify his death. He must have been totally over the mark.
I'm trying to find this discussion. I was reading another thread last night that had a lot of info. It would be of interest to everyone on the forum, if they knew about this man and heard his talk. ?? I'll find it but if I'm having trouble, how about others who haven't even heard.

P

Peatness

GRAPHENE HYDROGEL is in Everything ? (Celeste Solum Reports) Newsbreak 139​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/cyRxAXI6p1fB/

Hydrogel Is In Everything!​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMm0fAaHSFM

Last edited by a moderator:

Peater

What do you think the mechanism for this damage was? I started a thread on what vaccines actually do to cause this damage, but it had no interest.

Lollipop2

What do you think the mechanism for this damage was? I started a thread on what vaccines actually do to cause this damage, but it had no interest.
Unfortunately, I do not have enough data to speak intelligently. I intuitively knew all vaxes were bad and damaging and refused them until one doctor convinced me in 2008 to do the MMR as a “booster” because I would be living with my niece and needed to protect her. Warning TMI: I literally bled from my anus for one year and my digestive system and GI system suffered ever since. I am on the rear side of the trouble and doing good now - but took me a long time to recover.

Peater

Unfortunately, I do not have enough data to speak intelligently. I intuitively knew all vaxes were bad and damaging and refused them until one doctor convinced me in 2008 to do the MMR as a “booster” because I would be living with my niece and needed to protect her. Warning TMI: I literally bled from my anus for one year and my digestive system and GI system suffered ever since. I am on the rear side of the trouble and doing good now - but took me a long time to recover.
Wow i am sorry to hear that but glad you have recovered.

ddjd

Main talking points:

• all of the COVID-19 “vaccines” are bioweapons
  • there are 4 PEGylated lipid nano particles in the COVID-19 vaccines (PEG = polyethylene glycol):
    1. a cholesterol lipid enables the vaccine ingredients to be transported by the blood
    2. the fossil lipid adheres to the cell membrane to make it permeable
    3. an ionizable lipid provides a positive ionic charge so the mRNA can enter the cell
    4. a PEGylated lipid made by SINOPEG, a Chinese company
  • mRNA is very unstable, thus it needs a “biosphere” to protect it until it can enter the cell – this is provided by the lipid nano particles and graphene oxide which is 4,000 time stronger than titanium, can withstand 1,700 F temperatures, is an excellent conductor of electricity, and can host a magnetic field
  • graphene oxide is not listed in the patent applications because a), it is poisonous to humans and b), because it is the main ingredient in hydrogel which can be used to create a brain-computer interface and a drug delivery system, though Kingston notes that this is not possible “with this round [of vaccines]” because “they rushed this thing out” and “they’re just seeing how much they can put into people before they… die”
  • the graphene oxide in the vaccines is neutrally charged (inactive), however if/when it becomes positively charged, such as by electromagnetic radiation (radio frequency, such as wireless devices, wireless networks such as 5G, etc.), it will annihilate anything it comes into contact with and therefore can cause great damage and death depending on how much of it exists in the body and where it is located
  • multiple COVID-19 “vaccines” and booster shots may increase the amount of graphene oxide in the body
  • the COVID-19 vaccine study should have been stopped when, during a study with mice, 80% died within 24 hours and the remainder died within the next few days

View: https://twitter.com/Ken36143959/status/1486394488914386949?t=xb6IMKLi7jRzV0rsQAKgrw&s=19

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

Biological Warfare Has Been In the Works for Years - Patrick Timpone guest Janet Phelan
Janet lives near Chiapas, Mexico. What does Janet think of Mexico’s state of freedom?

Author of a 2021 book on the pandemic. At the Breaking Point of History: How Decades of US Duplicity Enabled the Pandemic Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, TrineDay (publisher), E-book.

In 2015 Janet authored a article on the Biological Weapons Convention, which has no verification nor enforcement protocols.

2001 Patriot Act provision for expansion of Biological Weapon statute. Legislative change was deliberately not reported to the convention, as required.

US has set up legalistic portals they can go through with immunity and not be held accountable.

6 months before anthrax attack, US ambassador John Bolton lead a boycott from international meeting about the convention. Was a domestic attack being planned?

Has COVID lead a triangulation of attacks? What can be activated? Vaccines, imposter pharmaceuticals, lockdowns, infrastructure manipulation.

Provisions of Patriot Act criminalizes a public official releasing info about infrastructure.

Concern about water systems being weaponized. Why was a second water line added? Capability of covert harm.

Asking questions about water system blueprints led to being fired as a reporter.

US obsession with DNA. Who is collecting all the DNA? Possibility of a genetic weapon?

Shirley asks if the Nuremberg Code trumps all this? The code is a suggestion, not law.

In adult guardianship cases, the individual loses access to all funds and all rights. Underground guidelines running the show. Police inaction.

Researcher Janet Phelan talks about dual-water pipelines already built in major USA cities?
8/15/2011 - WBAI Radio show "In Other News" hosted by Geoff Brady (New York) - Guest: Janet Phelan (Mexico)

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

2016: Nanoribbons in solutions mimic nature
Graphene nanoribbons (GNRs) bend and twist easily in solution, making them adaptable for biological uses like DNA analysis, drug delivery and biomimetic applications, according to scientists at Rice University. Their size means they can operate on the scale of biological components like proteins and DNA.
"Graphene and graphene oxide materials can be functionalized (or modified) to integrate with various biological systems, such as DNA, protein and even cells," Kiang said. "These have been realized in biological devices, biomolecule detection and molecular medicine. The sensitivity of graphene bio-devices can be improved by using narrow graphene materials like nanoribbons."
The researchers saw nanoribbons' biocompatibility as potentially useful for sensors that could travel through the body and report on what they find, not unlike the Tour lab's nanoreporters that retrieve information from oil wells.

Last edited:

RealNeat

Peatful

You all have seen this?

View: https://odysee.com/@laquintacolumna:8/ELORIGENDELACOVID19YPROP%C3%93SITOFINAL:0

According to them it needs to regularly be consumed/ injected to circumvent clearance.

I tried the Bluetooth thing around vaxxed people and I do get odd long codes. Need more subjects to verify lol an android phone works best, iPhone seem to be less receptive to both WiFi and Bluetooth signals.

This is what it’s all about.
To make us soulless slaves.
And to kill and destroy along the way....

Thank you for posting. Invaluable.

@ddjd @JamesGatz

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals