Graphene Oxide Explained by Karen Kingston

Forsythia

I can understand Stew's confusion. Pencils have always been called "lead pencils". Now we have been educated and understand pencils have no lead in them, but graphite and now we know that graphene oxide comes from graphite. So, Stew was just saying it's like they have put the lead (graphite) from pencils into the vaccine. He's just a human trying to understand all of this.

Vileplume

Do we know if graphene oxide is in PCR tests? California public school employees now have an ultimatum: get vaccinated or take weekly tests. I’m definitely not getting vaccinated, but I wonder if PCR swab tests contain graphene oxide.

Lollipop2

Do we know if graphene oxide is in PCR tests? California public school employees now have an ultimatum: get vaccinated or take weekly tests. I’m definitely not getting vaccinated, but I wonder if PCR swab tests contain graphene oxide.
Try for another test other than the PCR - argue that even the CDC has abandoned the PCR test.

Dr. B

Hate to burst your bubble, but it is-

The fact that he thinks pencils actually contain lead, and that there is a nuclear reaction to turn it into graphite by the act of writing is more concerning.
hilarious mate!

Is it likely that graphene is in other vaccines, such as the tetanus vaccine?

HCG was found in the tetanus vaccine perhaps other questionable ingredients could be in it

isn't hcg a positive hormone, or it at least helps bring things back to normal after people have abused testosterone or other hormones?

Ben.

They deny any graphene oxide in the vaccines or use "bad batch" as a scapegoat for the metals found. If people only knew that fraud is happening in vaccines, food production and especially in the supplement industry (basicly in every industry), where tests are shown that do not reflect the safety of the product on a massscale but rather on a one time check-up basis.

Now im extremely tired so i cannot look into it more atm but i guess i copy pasta the claimit here, times like these i wish i had the necessary tools and expertise to just check this stuff myself first hand so this way noone can mess with my perception of whats what :

“Graphene oxide is not used in the manufacture of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine,” Keanna Ghazvini , Pfizer’s Senior Associate of Global Media Relations told Reuters via email.

Ray Jordan, Moderna’s Chief Corporate Affairs Officer, told Reuters via email: “I can confirm that our products do not contain graphene oxide.”

Reuters previously debunked the overall false claim that COVID-19 vaccines contained graphene oxide  here  .

This article will address the main claim that graphene oxide is present in mRNA COVID-19 vaccines via lipid nanoparticles (LNPs); other allegations made in the 25-minute clip are beyond the scope of this article.

STUDY PRESENTED PREDATES PANDEMIC​

The woman in the video points to information on the website of Sinopeg, a Chinese company, which is among various companies in the world ( here ) that produce lipid nanoparticles ( here ).

She shows an entry of Sinopeg’s website in the section “Industry news” ( archive.ph/ic1sg ). The information, however, is about a different PEG (a polyethylene glycol monomethyl ether, not the PEG-LNPs in the mRNA vaccines) that was “successfully grafted to the surface of graphene.”

Sinopeg referred to a study originally published by the journal Composites Science and Technology ( here ). The publication first received the study on Dec. 2019, predating the detection of COVID-19.

Contacted by Reuters, Sinopeg said that the company has “never provided any lipid nanoparticles that include graphene oxide” and that the grafted graphene mentioned in this study “is not related to COVID-19 vaccines.”

Whitehead concurred.  “Yes, there are a million different types of PEG. No doubt there are some you can purchase that are attached to graphene,” she said. “However, those are totally not the PEG-lipids used in the nanoparticles [in mRNA vaccines].”

Ghazvini told Reuters that “none of our lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine are manufactured in China” and said that Sinopeg is not a manufacturer of the LNPs used in their Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.

Moderna did not immediately respond whether they used Sinopeg LNPs.

Further information about the manufacturers that do produce the lipid nanoparticles in the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines can be found here , here , here , here and here .

UNRELATED PATENT​

Around timestamp 2:58 of the video, the woman refers to the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine patent alongside a Chinese patent application. This can be seen again at timestamp 10:09. This patent, however, is unrelated to Moderna or the Pfizer-BionTech COVID-19 vaccines.

The application in question can be found  here  . According to Google patents, the application was filed by the Shanghai National Engineering Research Center for Nanotechnology ( www.nercn.com.cn/ ) on Sept. 27, 2020. As of the publishing of this check, the application carries a “pending” status.

It is for an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine candidate which did indeed include “graphene oxide as a carrier” but had not reached human testing phase.

This potential vaccine is among the 184 immunizations that are still in pre-clinical development, which means it has been tested only on animals ( here ), according to the latest information by the World Health Organization (WHO) here   (see excel document, find “LNP-encapsulated mRNA encoding RBD” by developer “Fudan University/ Shanghai JiaoTong University/RNACure Biopharma” in the pre-clinical tab).

Spanish fact-checker Newtral also addressed this Chinese patent application mix-up,   here , as false claims about toxic levels of graphene oxide in the vaccines have circulated online.

Reuters asked Kingston, who featured in the video, for comment. She encouraged Reuters to ask experts how they could be certain no graphene oxide was in the vaccine but offered no further remarks on the documentation referenced in the interview.

Dr. B

They deny any graphene oxide in the vaccines or use "bad batch" as a scapegoat for the metals found. If people only knew that fraud is happening in vaccines, food production and especially in the supplement industry (basicly in every industry), where tests are shown that do not reflect the safety of the product on a massscale but rather on a one time check-up basis.

Now im extremely tired so i cannot look into it more atm but i guess i copy pasta the claimit here, times like these i wish i had the necessary tools and expertise to just check this stuff myself first hand so this way noone can mess with my perception of whats what :
which supplements contain it

Ben.

which supplements contain it

Fraud in general, as in we are fooled by whats actually in the product rather than whats displayed on the bottle or a piece of paper as a test result. In that sense the supplement industry is one of the biggest plagued industries, practicing fraud and deception towards their customers. Just saying fraud is common practice everywhere, not just in vaccines.

I am not aware of specific supplements containing graphene oxide.

ddjd

Dr. Richard Fleming, PhD Physics, MD, Nucleus Cardiologist, JD, leader of Covid virus & vaccines research has just announced:
“there is something very critical, by having graphene oxide in the vaccines and preventing the spike proteins…P3-P

View: https://twitter.com/osler78/status/1436333100498358274?s=19

The full segment is well worth a watch. Here is the link;

David PS

Last edited:

Lollipop2

GRAPHENE "RAZOR BLADES" FOUND IN THE COVID BIO-WEAPON (DR. ANDREAS NOACK)​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/IszzcH0Bkn0E/

WOW! Everyone on the forum needs to see this. I believe this guy. @Pina @Birdie @Perry Staltic @Regina @Drareg @haidut

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals