The Pope and Covid 'Vaccines'

P

Peatness

“Absolutely vaccinate them!” said Pope Francis.

I’ve been wondering why churches are silent on the adverse effects of Covid 'vaccines'. I would have expected most Christians (and other religions) to be outraged at the blatant disregarded for the sanctity of life. It’s no longer a secret that there are adverse effects, beyond what has been experienced with previous vaccines, from the covid injections.

The story of the trans struck me as rather macabre not least because of the historical contempt held for this particular group of people. It is now known that the Catholic Church has form when it comes to turning a blind eye to atrocities. ‘Absolutely vaccinate them’ is a chilling statement considering that priest, bishops, let alone popes are by far more educated than most other groups in society. They are versed in the study of ethics, which is relevant. How can it be that this statement is viewed as a benevolent gesture? Can we really absolve the church or the pope specifically, of knowledge of the dangers of these ‘vaccines’?

To go as far as saying the vaccines will be needed to enter heaven is beyond comprehension. If the pope did say this, then he is personally responsible for many deaths and adverse reactions already experienced and anticipated in the near future. Knowing that these injections are experimental and still in clinical trials it is wrong of the pope to make such a profound declaration. By doing so, I believe he has condemned many to death.

I’ve been wondering why churches are silent on the adverse effects of Covid 'vaccines'. I would have expected most Christians (and other religions) to be outraged at the blatant disregarded for the sanctity of life. It’s no longer a secret that there are adverse effects, beyond what has been experienced with previous vaccines, from the covid injections.

The story of the trans struck me as rather macabre not least because of the historical contempt held for this particular group of people. It is now known that the Catholic Church has form when it comes to turning a blind eye to atrocities. ‘Absolutely vaccinate them’ is a chilling statement considering that priest, bishops, let alone popes are by far more educated than most other groups in society. They are versed in the study of ethics, which is relevant. How can it be that this statement is viewed as a benevolent gesture? Can we really absolve the church or the pope specifically, of knowledge of the dangers of these ‘vaccines’?

To go as far as saying the vaccines will be needed to enter heaven is beyond comprehension. If the pope did say this, then he is personally responsible for many deaths and adverse reactions already experienced and anticipated in the near future. Knowing that these injections are experimental and still in clinical trials it is wrong of the pope to make such a profound declaration. By doing so, I believe he has condemned many to death.

I don't know how Catholics are getting around the stem cell issue in the vaccine? "You wont get into heaven without the vaccine" is laughable. I really did burst out with one! If that really is true that he said that, then you know Satan is at work in him.

OP
P

Peatness

The Babylon Bee article is satire.
I had a feeling it was but I want to draw attention to the fact that the church is not challenging the current medical tyranny using these experimental injections. He does see vaccination as a moral obligation which amounts to the same thing, in my opinion.

OP
P

Peatness

I don't know how Catholics are getting around the stem cell issue in the vaccine? "You wont get into heaven without the vaccine" is laughable. I really did burst out with one! If that really is true that he said that, then you know Satan is at work in him.
Yes, it's a funny article but he is not far from saying that if he insist that it is a moral obligation. I wondered about the stem cell issue. I guess Catholics are known for their hypocrisy.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peatness

Changed the title of the thread, don't want to go to hell :laughing:

Peatful

Attachments

• AAA0136B-835C-4A00-A754-5BCF52EAF1F6.png
    AAA0136B-835C-4A00-A754-5BCF52EAF1F6.png
    173.3 KB · Views: 28

AdoTintor

what does the Pope and geeky internet billionaires like Gate and Zuc have in common? Well both had predilictions for things denied to them by their God or by their geekiness. And so it came pass that both where comprised by a Epstein-style operation and have been controlled ever since. Amen.

yerrag

Really better be free than be chained to a religion that worships fear more than it values the power of love. Jesus' message is not the pope's message. He is a tool not Christ's representative. He is wokeness personified.

Last edited:
Really better he free than be chained to a religion that worships fear more than it values the power of love. Jesus' message is not the pope's message. He is a tool not Christ's representative. He is wokeness personified.
Well said!

yerrag

The official note from the Vatican's Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith asserts that while one may licitly receive the vaccine, nevertheless vaccination must be voluntary. This is a point that has been ignored by some Catholic institutions, notably universities. See paragraph 5: Note on the morality of using some anti-Covid-19 vaccines (21 December 2020)
In an earlier era, these priests, whom nothing about them fits the definition of holy, were called 5-legged.

It's not just the Ivy League Zionists, but also some Catholic universities that makes the US decay. One university priest president presided over the debasing of the Catholic faith in the US. He had to rest on his Fighting Irish team to associate something good with the university.

OP
P

Peatness

The official note from the Vatican's Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith asserts that while one may licitly receive the vaccine, nevertheless vaccination must be voluntary. This is a point that has been ignored by some Catholic institutions, notably universities. See paragraph 5: Note on the morality of using some anti-Covid-19 vaccines (21 December 2020)
Thanks for posting this

Yes, it does state that vaccines must be voluntary but it seems ambiguous and somewhat contradictory see p. 5. Furthermore, it seems to assume that unvaccinated persons are the risks as opposed to vaccinated who are more likely to encourage mutations. The idea that these inoculations are not vaccines but gene therapy is completely ignored. This opens up ethical debates which I would expect the Catholic Church to be at the forefront of instigating, not ignoring. It makes the assumption that the injections called vaccines are safe and effective see p. 6

It seems to me that the church has abdicated its role completely on this matter.

Rick K

This is very disturbing. God has told me different than the lies the Poop is now saying. The "Church" claims to be the earthly vessel of God's message; to try and shepherd or guide those in need of guidance (and that is a whole other story) and then the Poop says this?:

VATICAN CITY—Pope Francis said today that God has informed him of a new requirement to enter Heaven: everyone must now receive the COVID-19 vaccine before entering the pearly gates.

"This is very important for the salvation of all people on Earth," Pope Francis explained. "We know that God lets everybody into Heaven because He loves us all and He doesn’t really care what kind of mischief we get ourselves into in this life, but we must be wary of the greatest earthly sin of all: not getting the COVID-19 vaccine. God has informed me that He will not let you into Heaven unless you have received BOTH DOSES of this very safe vaccine."

So, I guess this cements the vax certificate as God will be checking before he lets you in. Wouldn't want to infect the other saints now would we? This is an abomination and hopefully people will see through this sacrilege although I highly doubt it. So...in summary..everyone gets into Heaven except the unvaxxed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals