Two more cases of prion disease as a result of COVID-19 vaccines

K

Kayaker

No. Pfizer said they were stainless steel. Japan did not even test them.

Has anyone except these scientists actually tested the vaccines? Pfizer should have, but they obviously have substances that should not be there, so the best case scenario is that they are not even testing the vaccines to see what they are. Pfizer has a history of lies, and the governments are clearly lying as their story is not even superficially coherent. These scientists have not been show to lie, and they take on massive risks coming out with this stuff.
In that case, I wouldn't believe Pfizer's word, since they'd claim that the contaminants were something harmless.

Moderna vaccines in Japan were found to have pink and black particles. But why is only Japan noticing this?

A factory in India manufactures the vaccines, if I understand correctly. In that case, I wonder if the vaccines are being tampered with.

Pfizer says their vaccines don't contain graphene oxide, but maybe some other entity adds it, with or without their knowledge.

In the case that they know, there could be bribery and "looking the other way". If it was proven that the vaccines contain something they claimed don't, they can say it's due to a contaminant and simply recall a batch of vaccines.

I don't understand why more scientists haven't tested the vaccines. Was there nobody in Japan, for example, who was curious about the particles and isolated them to see what they are? Not to mention the existing findings should inspire other scientists to get their hands on the vaccines themselves.

There are other sketchy findings, such as a self-assembling carbon and aluminum object, which seems like a fake finding, as well as a hydra-like organism.

The two people in the same area who developed prion disease were likely to have received the same batch, so that in itself would be a reason to check the vaccines for metal contamination, if that theory of prion disease was acknowledged.

Eberhardt

I'd have to know what they added to the innocula before making a judgment.
I dont see how that would affect it? Or do you suspect maybe the hamsters they were eating had prions disease do to the innoculas contaminant and that eating them caused the contaminant to be transferred? That would be possible but I would think then the contaminant consentration might be too low to cause identical results as in the innoculated ones?

Eberhardt

Prion disease outbreak is a win win for the ruling class, they can blame cows and meat eating as the cause and get a pump on lab grown meat stocks, if a vegan gets prion disease just spin a story that the vegan was a virtue signaler and secretly eat hamburgers and liver at night.
It is. But it can hardly be the reason behind the "outbreaks" as the accelaration in claimed cases started maybe 20 years before the push towards avoiding the animal consumption. More like a cow ready to be milked by the powers having an interest in it it seems.

Eberhardt

True, it is not conclusive but the circumstances - immediately following the vaccine, and that the disease is so rare in the general population - strongly suggests a link to the vaccines. There is another publication about risk increase for Parkinson disease from vaccines and the authors of that study are calling Parkinson a prion disease. So, even more corroborating evidence.
I agree and I find the evidence of overwhelming harm to benefit ratio (if there is any statistically significant benefits at all) from the 'vaccines' are strong.

I have a problem accepting parkinsons as a prion disease though I belive the tendency to increased parkinson from them is real.

I also see the potential, even if it to me still seems theoretcal, for prion formation from the rna versions, but I as I guess it seems like there is agreement on here, there doesnt seem to be conclusive proof of it (yet at least). And without parkinsons being clearly shown to be a prion disease it doesn't seem indicative of the 'vaccines' causing prion disease, only to their harmful potential. If anyone knows of actual observance of prions in parkinsins that would be interesting to see?

Perry Staltic

If anyone knows of actual observance of prions in parkinsins that would be interesting to see?

What exactly is a prion? There seems to be a lot of loose usage of this term. It's name specifies infectiousness, but I see it used genrally for neurological diseases that have no evidence of infectious etiology.

Eberhardt

What exactly is a prion? There seems to be a lot of loose usage of this term. It's name specifies infectiousness, but I see it used genrally for neurological diseases that have no evidence of infectious etiology.
"proteinaceous infectious particle" - prions proper are malformed proteins (improperly folded).

I agree to the seeming sloppyness thus my question of wether it was observed

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Your wording kind of suggests its as if they accidentally overlooked or forgot something.

Let's not be confused, this is a fully intentional attack on the world population
Agreed - deliberately designed by the elite to be harmful. My comment was more about the actual medical staff at various government levels (not top-level like Fauci though) and doctors on the ground who firmly believe these vaccines are "saving" the world.

Hugh Johnson

In that case, I wouldn't believe Pfizer's word, since they'd claim that the contaminants were something harmless.

Moderna vaccines in Japan were found to have pink and black particles. But why is only Japan noticing this?

A factory in India manufactures the vaccines, if I understand correctly. In that case, I wonder if the vaccines are being tampered with.

Pfizer says their vaccines don't contain graphene oxide, but maybe some other entity adds it, with or without their knowledge.

In the case that they know, there could be bribery and "looking the other way". If it was proven that the vaccines contain something they claimed don't, they can say it's due to a contaminant and simply recall a batch of vaccines.

I don't understand why more scientists haven't tested the vaccines. Was there nobody in Japan, for example, who was curious about the particles and isolated them to see what they are? Not to mention the existing findings should inspire other scientists to get their hands on the vaccines themselves.

There are other sketchy findings, such as a self-assembling carbon and aluminum object, which seems like a fake finding, as well as a hydra-like organism.

The two people in the same area who developed prion disease were likely to have received the same batch, so that in itself would be a reason to check the vaccines for metal contamination, if that theory of prion disease was acknowledged.
People who do publish any results about what is in the vaccines have their careers destroyed and their findings are called fake and dismissed.

K

Kayaker

People who do publish any results about what is in the vaccines have their careers destroyed and their findings are called fake and dismissed.
What about this guy?

Seems fake. He apparently has a degree in history and geology or something, and a search shows that he's into conspiracy theories. Who would send a guy who's not a medical doctor or biologist vaccines if they could send more notable people in the anti-vaxx community these vials? He has no credibility to lose since he was already in the conspiracy community.

Also, people who worked for the vaccine companies may expose something damning, or make something up to get revenge on the company. It's true that they could get killed because of it, that I agree with.

Apparently, the educational level population with the highest rate of vaccine hesitancy are PhDs. Where are all the PhDs getting fired for not getting vaxxed and getting their hands on vaccines to examine them? This part doesn't make sense, it should not be merely a handful of individuals.

Marcine

If you don't follow just as evil this satanic agenda is then you'll continue to believe that it was a "mistake." The patents are clear, as pointed out by Dr David Martin that Covid was just a way to get all of this deadly ***t into our bodies for various reasons. I don't need to tell anyone here how evil the medical/big pharm machine is but if you don't know that it's a device of Lucifer himself then it's time for you to understand how owned you are by the beast system. The serpent seed/blue bloods/illuminatis/globalists hate us. Cern has opened up the gates of hell. Pre-programming for this C-19 crap has been coming out of Hollywood for decades. This is a war for our souls and it's time to pick sides.

Drareg

It is. But it can hardly be the reason behind the "outbreaks" as the accelaration in claimed cases started maybe 20 years before the push towards avoiding the animal consumption. More like a cow ready to be milked by the powers having an interest in it it seems.
It won’t matter to them, just keep amplifying the narrative, we had a swine flu fraud in 2009 and folks just go along with covid19 today. TV brains see everything like it’s a movie and act accordingly.

Perry Staltic

I posted it here because I think the chances are they were vaccinated. I know I shouldn’t presume

Yeah probably. I was just trying to point out other things that can cause neurological problems that the nitwits in media and healthcare never consider or mention.

P

Peatness

Yeah probably. I was just trying to point out other things that can cause neurological problems that the nitwits in media and healthcare never consider or mention.
It could be a cover story for the prion disease expected as an adverse effect of the injections.

Drareg

It could be a cover story for the prion disease expected as an adverse effect of the injections.
This is it, cover, they are running adverts for what children can get heart attacks also, pictures on the side of buses, it’s truly psychotic.

burtlancast

6 more french people got Prion disease after vaccination

David PS

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
6 more french people got Prion disease after vaccination

Is there any agency in France that keeps stats on the number of prion cases each year? Since it is supposed to be exceedingly rare condition, such stats would easily show if there has been a notable uptick in cases in 2021 (when vaccination really pick up pace).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals