The Pope and Covid 'Vaccines'

OP
P

Peatness

yerrag

China is afraid of a militant Catholic Church. It has no idea. It has only numbers. These numbers cannot be used in the same way China used its soldiers in wave after wave of onslaught in the Korean War. The Church is a pushover compared to Shiite Islam. At least it kicked out the Great Satan, and it is still resisting the bullying tactics of Great Satan. If only Christians develop balls.

yerrag

And I haven't heard anything from the atheist front? Are they relevant at all? Well, they are ineffectual because they only believe in one thing - there is no God.

LucyL

From Moynihan Letters:

Viganò even goes so far as to say that we have “a non-Catholic Pope,” then adds, quite soberly and a bit cryptically: “This poses some problems of a canonical nature that are not inconsiderable, which it is not up to us to solve but which sooner or later will have to be addressed.”
But none of them will say that the Vicar of Christ is not a Christian.

Birdie

But none of them will say that the Vicar of Christ is not a Christian.
So is the "Vicar of Christ" a pseudonym for "Pope"? So saying, "The Pope is not a Christian." would work?

Then it has to be "not a Christian". "Non Catholic" won't do? Cuz it looks to me like that's exactly what is being said. Sadly the situation.

But the Archbishop spoke in Italian. You might translate it differently than the guy who translated it. Then you got it. Maybe?

Regina

I had a feeling it was but I want to draw attention to the fact that the church is not challenging the current medical tyranny using these experimental injections. He does see vaccination as a moral obligation which amounts to the same thing, in my opinion.

Do what you're told, b*%#@!

Attachments

• black-eyed_pope.jpg
    black-eyed_pope.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Rothschild_Pope.jpg
    Rothschild_Pope.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 23
OP
P

Peatness

Jesus Mary & Joseph! May I be forgiven if this story is not true

Dr. B

I don't know how Catholics are getting around the stem cell issue in the vaccine? "You wont get into heaven without the vaccine" is laughable. I really did burst out with one! If that really is true that he said that, then you know Satan is at work in him.
whats the stem cell issue? does it contain stem cells?

Rick K

Rick K

Wouldn’t surprise me if the Vatican holds shares in one or more of the vaccine companies
What does it profit a man if he should gain the whole world and lose his soul?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals