The Pope and Covid 'Vaccines'

OP
P

Peatness

This is very disturbing. God has told me different than the lies the Poop is now saying. The "Church" claims to be the earthly vessel of God's message; to try and shepherd or guide those in need of guidance (and that is a whole other story) and then the Poop says this?:

VATICAN CITY—Pope Francis said today that God has informed him of a new requirement to enter Heaven: everyone must now receive the COVID-19 vaccine before entering the pearly gates.

"This is very important for the salvation of all people on Earth," Pope Francis explained. "We know that God lets everybody into Heaven because He loves us all and He doesn’t really care what kind of mischief we get ourselves into in this life, but we must be wary of the greatest earthly sin of all: not getting the COVID-19 vaccine. God has informed me that He will not let you into Heaven unless you have received BOTH DOSES of this very safe vaccine."

So, I guess this cements the vax certificate as God will be checking before he lets you in. Wouldn't want to infect the other saints now would we? This is an abomination and hopefully people will see through this sacrilege although I highly doubt it. So...in summary..everyone gets into Heaven except the unvaxxed.
The Vatican city article is a joke.

However, it is clear that the pope is leading his flock to the slaughter.

KRB8

I just want to say that as a traditional Catholic we are not following this part of the church. There are sadly far too many wolves in sheep’s clothing that have “infiltrated” the church—See Dr Taylor Marshall’s excellent book Infiltration. THAT is what is going on right now. The great reset, etc whatever you want to call it. I cannot truly speak for the pope (I can hope that at best he is deluded) but I do pray for him often. Traditional Catholics across the globe are fighting this, primarily due to its association however loosely with aborted fetal cells and secondarily for the same reasons you all here are against it—new science, no long term studies, looooots of reports of reactions, etc. please to all of you that see these things in the media about the Pope, there is grave evil going on in the world in all levels of society. Christ said the gates of hell would never prevail against the church but he never said the church (mankind) would be free from sin and evil. Some of the gravest of evil men seek out the holiest of places to inject their power and sadly that is happening to the Church. Pray for the Pope, pray for all Christians. For wisdom, knowledge, Charity and patience.

OP
P

Peatness

I just want to say that as a traditional Catholic we are not following this part of the church. There are sadly far too many wolves in sheep’s clothing that have “infiltrated” the church—See Dr Taylor Marshall’s excellent book Infiltration. THAT is what is going on right now. The great reset, etc whatever you want to call it. I cannot truly speak for the pope (I can hope that at best he is deluded) but I do pray for him often. Traditional Catholics across the globe are fighting this, primarily due to its association however loosely with aborted fetal cells and secondarily for the same reasons you all here are against it—new science, no long term studies, looooots of reports of reactions, etc. please to all of you that see these things in the media about the Pope, there is grave evil going on in the world in all levels of society. Christ said the gates of hell would never prevail against the church but he never said the church (mankind) would be free from sin and evil. Some of the gravest of evil men seek out the holiest of places to inject their power and sadly that is happening to the Church. Pray for the Pope, pray for all Christians. For wisdom, knowledge, Charity and patience.
Are you a member of the society of St Pius 10th?

KRB8

Are you a member of the society of St Pius 10th?
I am a member of a Catholic parish that is exclusively Tridentine rite, there are few of its kind. We are grandfathered in thanks be to God now that this Traditionis Custodes (however you spell it) has come about. And to all of you confused, I cannot think of better proof of what is transpiring within the church than the recent TC. Look it up. Traditional Catholicism is being suppressed/attacked whatever you wish to call it. The big question is, why? There are numerous answers….modernism, progressivism, liberalism, list goes on.

OP
P

Peatness

I am a member of a Catholic parish that is exclusively Tridentine rite, there are few of its kind. We are grandfathered in thanks be to God now that this Traditionis Custodes (however you spell it) has come about. And to all of you confused, I cannot think of better proof of what is transpiring within the church than the recent TC. Look it up. Traditional Catholicism is being suppressed/attacked whatever you wish to call it. The big question is, why? There are numerous answers….modernism, progressivism, liberalism, list goes on.
I know about the Tridentine Mass.

OP
P

Peatness

yerrag

There is no need to pray for the current pope. It is better to worship Satan than to pray for a scumbag. Who expects a St. Paul-like conversion in him? Catholics that pray for Bergoglio are misguided. Because to do so is to pray that Satan become good. It would be better if we pray that the office of the pope and the college of cardinals be rid of varmints in the same way that Jesus chased out the moneychangers in the temple. Did Jesus ever try converting these moneychangers? Perhaps he did with Matthew, but that is just like too little too late. He still got crucified.

Birdie

Yes. There is Vigano's latest letter.

There is no need to pray for the current pope. It is better to worship Satan than to pray for a scumbag. Who expects a St. Paul-like conversion in him? Catholics that pray for Bergoglio are misguided. Because to do so is to pray that Satan become good. It would be better if we pray that the office of the pope and the college of cardinals be rid of varmints in the same way that Jesus chased out the moneychangers in the temple. Did Jesus ever try converting these moneychangers? Perhaps he did with Matthew, but that is just like too little too late. He still got crucified.
I honestly dislike Bergoglio, but to liken praying for him to praying for Satan reflects a poor understanding of metaphysics. Satan is and always has been pure spirit, while Bergoglio is body and soul/spirit. The soul is something that cannot change, while the body is always changing (which should be clear in light of everything Ray Peat has said). To pray for Satan to become good is to pray for something metaphysically impossible. To pray for Bergoglio or any "evil" human to become good still lies within the boundaries of metaphysics. While I do understand why you'd perceive Bergoglio as a lost cause, the analogy with Satan is inappropriate.

ballomar

Praying for your enemies is what is asked of us by God. Who needs to hear the word of God more than those who are misguided and fallen? Even the most egregious sinner can enter the Kingdom of God as long as long as he is truly penitent. "Ask, and it shall be given you: seek, and you shall find: knock, and it shall be opened to you." -- Matthew 7:7.

The Holy Father is truly misguided. There are a slew of actions now that are highly questionable. It seems that he has fallen into error.

On the upside, it means no one really has to take any notice of what he says. A Christian can't be obedient to a bad prelate. A Christian must live according to the deposit of the Faith, not according to what a man from time to time might say.

So, yeah, pray for the Pope. He needs it.

‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’-- Luke 13:18

yerrag

I honestly dislike Bergoglio, but to liken praying for him to praying for Satan reflects a poor understanding of metaphysics. Satan is and always has been pure spirit, while Bergoglio is body and soul/spirit. The soul is something that cannot change, while the body is always changing (which should be clear in light of everything Ray Peat has said). To pray for Satan to become good is to pray for something metaphysically impossible. To pray for Bergoglio or any "evil" human to become good still lies within the boundaries of metaphysics. While I do understand why you'd perceive Bergoglio as a lost cause, the analogy with Satan is inappropriate.
I'm only making liberal use of a poetic license. Once I was in Toronto and I was thrilled to be in the "world's biggest bookstore."

I learned my lesson and later on I was thrilled no more of partaking of "the world's best burger."

Praying for your enemies is what is asked of us by God. Who needs to hear the word of God more than those who are misguided and fallen? Even the most egregious sinner can enter the Kingdom of God as long as long as he is truly penitent. "Ask, and it shall be given you: seek, and you shall find: knock, and it shall be opened to you." -- Matthew 7:7.

The Holy Father is truly misguided. There are a slew of actions now that are highly questionable. It seems that he has fallen into error.

On the upside, it means no one really has to take any notice of what he says. A Christian can't be obedient to a bad prelate. A Christian must live according to the deposit of the Faith, not according to what a man from time to time might say.

So, yeah, pray for the Pope. He needs it.

‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’-- Luke 13:18

There is a difference when one is earnestly in error and when one purposely misleads his flock.

Birdie

From Moynihan Letters:

Viganò even goes so far as to say that we have “a non-Catholic Pope,” then adds, quite soberly and a bit cryptically: “This poses some problems of a canonical nature that are not inconsiderable, which it is not up to us to solve but which sooner or later will have to be addressed.”

ballomar

There is a difference when one is earnestly in error and when one purposely misleads his flock.

That does not make any difference as to whether you should pray for him or not. In fact if he purposely misleads, he probably needs your prayers more. But then is not for us to judge. "Vengeance is mine, said the Lord." Your comments seem to lack charity.

In any case, pray for the Pppe.

yerrag

That does not make any difference as to whether you should pray for him or not. In fact if he purposely misleads, he probably needs your prayers more. But then is not for us to judge. "Vengeance is mine, said the Lord." Your comments seem to lack charity.

In any case, pray for the Pppe.
I'd rather pray for the Church, not for him.

Old Irenaeus

I'd rather pray for the Church, not for him.

Well, if one is a Roman Rite Catholic then one prays for the pope in every eucharistic liturgy. Why don't you just pray for everyone and that God's will be done?

yerrag

I pray for Vigano. I pray for men of good will. I do not pray for evil men.

yerrag

Thanks.

There's a lot of showmanship and brinksmanship going around in any propaganda war.

Men are given free will. I really doubt prayers will cause a person to change, even if God were to answer prayers for a person to reform within. Free will supersedes divine intervention. The pope acts on his free will.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals