Two more cases of prion disease as a result of COVID-19 vaccines

Eberhardt

That's a long document. Can you extract out the relevant parts?
Thats the short one lol. The one with the overwiev mentioning the goats is 900 pages ;) but main point was the chimpanzee. Just use the keywords and do an internal doc. search

Eberhardt

Gadjusek drilled holes in monkeys skulls and injected tissue from kuru victims into their brains. The monkeys got sick, which Gadjusek blamed on prions. How many things do you think would make monkeys sick if you drilled holes in their skulls and injected those things into their brains? Quite a few things, I suspect.
Yeah he did that. I agree, that could be a valid counterargument. But didnt they get the same symptoms and didnt the autopsies show formed prions??

Perry Staltic

that is a point. I know it was only the Fore tribe and that it was (and sometimes still is) practiced by others. Now it wasnt actually cannibalism per se but a ritualistic licking of the corpses that was specific for this tribe. But the manganese could be a factor thats reasonable. I just thought the Fore tribe didnt do that too much? Also it might be the combination maybe if the actually did cook with it extensively. It would explain that they and not the other tribes got it . Meaning to be clear here, maybe the area was heavily radiated and when combined with a bit manganese ti might have tipped the scale for the Fore but not the others. On the other hand no other relevant tribes there did the specific ritual either, but I dont belive the ritual was the cause. It would be interesting if anyone can verify if the FOre actually did a lot of cooking with the plane parts not only sporadically. Of course they might just had their village on a specific spill sight for who knows what especially radioactive material.

Purdy also mentioned that there was a volcanic eruption from a relatively nearby volcano that may have covered the Fore region in volcanic ash high in manganese. I've looked at the areas on a map, and while possible, I don't know how plausible it really is.

Perry Staltic

Yeah he did that. I agree, that could be a valid counterargument. But didnt they get the same symptoms and didnt the autopsies show formed prions??

The monkeys got similar neurological symptoms, but I don't know if he found prions.

Eberhardt

Purdy also mentioned that there was a volcanic eruption from a relatively nearby volcano that may have covered the Fore region in volcanic ash high in manganese. I've looked at the areas on a map, and while possible, I don't know how plausible it really is.
Also interesting but I sort of agree. Then the cooking actually seems more believeable since so far as I know only humans were affected

Eberhardt

The monkeys got similar neurological symptoms, but I don't know if he found prions.
I need to look more into that. I dont have time just now but do you know if the other experiments mentioned in those documents also was all done by really inasive methods like injections? I would think that the later research from the 80s or 90s would have done that?

Drareg

Prion disease outbreak is a win win for the ruling class, they can blame cows and meat eating as the cause and get a pump on lab grown meat stocks, if a vegan gets prion disease just spin a story that the vegan was a virtue signaler and secretly eat hamburgers and liver at night.

Perry Staltic

maybe the reason if nobody can disprove the above is that it is actually viruses. I belive Peats view of virus as interspecies dna transfer and not pathogens per se is reasonable and if so then a virus could explain why. This is at least an interesting and better explanations then selfreplicating proteins: Cells infected with scrapie and Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease agents produce intracellular 25-nm virus-like particles

It might be contamination from how they process the innocula. They do some weird stuff I don't fully understand. The passaging, as they call it, may be accumulating toxins.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Prion disease outbreak is a win win for the ruling class, they can blame cows and meat eating as the cause and get a pump on lab grown meat stocks, if a vegan gets prion disease just spin a story that the vegan was a virtue signaler and secretly eat hamburgers and liver at night.

Very true, did not think about that. I guess any disease linked to "Western diet" that has increased rates lately can be used to argue for cutting off animal product supplies. And that's pretty much all diseases as there are studies "linking" each one of them to eating animal protein/fat abundant diet.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I feel this is not at all conclusive

True, it is not conclusive but the circumstances - immediately following the vaccine, and that the disease is so rare in the general population - strongly suggests a link to the vaccines. There is another publication about risk increase for Parkinson disease from vaccines and the authors of that study are calling Parkinson a prion disease. So, even more corroborating evidence.

J.R.K

The more time passes, the more it becomes obvious that Montagnier may be right - i.e. these vaccines (especially the mRNA types) and their global roll out may be the biggest medical error humanity has ever made.

"...A recent news broadcast in France featured a man whose wife became critically ill with prion disease after her second dosage of the Pfizer vaccine. During the broadcast, a physician confirmed that the vast majority adverse events from the mRNA injection are not reported. Marc Doyer has gone public with his story, and believes strongly that it is no coincidence that his wife is dying as a direct result of the vaccine. During the clip exclusively translated for RAIR Foundation USA, Doyer says in part:

Mr. Doyer also claimed that their physician has another patient with similar symptoms."

Maybe @burtlancast can watch the French video and tell us if there are any other details worth discussing. It was the Pfizer vaccine for one case but the article does not mention what caused the other case.

@tankasnowgod @Regina
A terrible and sad story, regrettably not unexpected. This potential at one point hypothetical side effect was talked about many times.
@md_a posted this back in April pages 17-21 give a plausible explanation. The S1 spike protein according to Stephanie Seneff collects in the spleen and travels to the base of the brain stem. Then enters the brain to potentially cause neurological diseases.
Dr Fleming said that the cleaved portion of the spike protein travelling through the bloodstream by definition is a prion.

View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LtDmvXkYOBtW_g-P3wRJsdSOFk_OGMUB/view

J.R.K

I so agree - depressing thinking of what’s to come with the boosters.
I question if the boosters are necessary in order to achieve this outcome, or other type of mortality that has been associated with this form of voluntary euthanasia.

Perry Staltic

It might be contamination from how they process the innocula. They do some weird stuff I don't fully understand. The passaging, as they call it, may be accumulating toxins.

I think it's called 263K scrapie agent. I'd like to know more details about how this stuff is processed, and am wondering if it's transmissible pathogenicity is an artifact of an added toxicity stemming from its manufacturing process.

K

Kayaker

But they do contain metals. Enough metals that they were magnetic and Japan sent the vaccines back. And scientists around the world have found metals and all kinds of things in the vaccines.
Japan found stainless steel particles. The other reports are questionable and from random scientists who may be making stuff up.

Hugh Johnson

Japan found stainless steel particles. The other reports are questionable and from random scientists who may be making stuff up.
No. Pfizer said they were stainless steel. Japan did not even test them.

Has anyone except these scientists actually tested the vaccines? Pfizer should have, but they obviously have substances that should not be there, so the best case scenario is that they are not even testing the vaccines to see what they are. Pfizer has a history of lies, and the governments are clearly lying as their story is not even superficially coherent. These scientists have not been show to lie, and they take on massive risks coming out with this stuff.

ddjd

The more time passes, the more it becomes obvious that Montagnier may be right - i.e. these vaccines (especially the mRNA types) and their global roll out may be the biggest medical error humanity has ever made.

"...A recent news broadcast in France featured a man whose wife became critically ill with prion disease after her second dosage of the Pfizer vaccine. During the broadcast, a physician confirmed that the vast majority adverse events from the mRNA injection are not reported. Marc Doyer has gone public with his story, and believes strongly that it is no coincidence that his wife is dying as a direct result of the vaccine. During the clip exclusively translated for RAIR Foundation USA, Doyer says in part:

Mr. Doyer also claimed that their physician has another patient with similar symptoms."

Maybe @burtlancast can watch the French video and tell us if there are any other details worth discussing. It was the Pfizer vaccine for one case but the article does not mention what caused the other case.

@tankasnowgod @Regina
Your wording kind of suggests its as if they accidentally overlooked or forgot something.

Let's not be confused, this is a fully intentional attack on the world population