Japan places warning on Covid vaccine

Drareg

For those of you looking to avoid the re-rise of the covid cult Japan may be the place to go.
They are being fully transparent with their public about the risks, they also mention it has an ingredient never used before on humans, this being the mRNA spike protein I believe.

Strange, we may see the usual suspects like Gates and Pfizer pay their MSM shills to start pumping fake news about Japan, however it could be that Japan are good to go for the great reset, everyone digitally tracked essentially so no need for covid vaccine pass hysteria.

While many countries are either voting and threatening to make vaccines mandatory, the UK being one of them, Japan allows individuals to choose whether to be injected with the experimental gene-therapies or not and also labels the vaccines with warnings.

Additives Warnings

Even the additives in the vaccines are highlighted in the vaccines available in Japan. Three Covid-19 gene-therapy treatments are currently offered, they include the Pfizer/BioNTech (Comirnaty) and Takeda’s Moderna formulation. Vaxzevria (formerly AstraZeneca) is also administered but only recommended to people 40-year-old and over.

The product descriptions of Pfizer and Moderna state that: “This product contains an additive that has never been used in a vaccine before,” and reference is also made to the new type of additive in the Vaxzevria injections and Pharmaceutical companies urge individuals to consult their doctors about the additive if they plan to be injected with it.

Informed Consent

This level of transparency came as a result of a meeting held by Japan’s Ministry of Health with a panel of experts on Saturday and concluded that a proposed warning of the risk of taking the vaccine was to be informed by printing “serious side effects” on the documents attached to them.

Not only will they now be warning of the potentially dangerous and deadly risks of the vaccine, but the country is also reinforcing its commitment to ensuring that all possible side effects are reported in its adverse event system.

The country is enforcing strict legal reporting requirements and hospitals are to report in detail any incidents involving individuals who have developed symptoms of side effects within 28 days after being vaccinated, according to the law.

Myocarditis

The Ministry of Health has in particular listed Myocarditis the inflammation of the heart muscle and of the outer lining of the heart, as possible serious side effects of the Moderna and Pfizer COVID vaccines.

Myocarditis has been found to be more prevalent in younger males, as the Expose has also reported (1, 2, 3,) and the Ministry openly reports that as of November 14, out of every one million males who had the Moderna vaccine, such side effects were reported in 81.79 males aged 10 to 19 and 48.76 males in their 20s. The figures were 15.66 and 13.32 respectively for those who had the Pfizer vaccine (source).

No vaccination will be given without consent

Japan’s Ministry of Health of health website encourages citizens to receive the “vaccine”; however, they stress it is not mandatory: “Although we encourage all citizens to receive the COVID-19 vaccination, it is not compulsory or mandatory. Vaccination will be given only with the consent of the person to be vaccinated after the information provided”.

Additionally, the government recommends those who are considering taking the vaccines carefully consider both its effectiveness and side effects: “Please get vaccinated of your own decision, understanding both the effectiveness in preventing infectious diseases and the risk of side effects. No vaccination will be given without consent”.

No Mandates and No Discrimination

Japan has also announced that public and private sectors cannot discriminate against those who refuse the experimental mRNA gene therapy injections. Businesses cannot mandate vaccinations to force their employees to receive the experimental gene therapy and employees are not to discriminate against those who refuse the injections.

“Please do not force anyone in your workplace or those who around you to be vaccinated, and do not discriminate against those who have not been vaccinated”.

The government includes instructions for individuals in the possible event of a complaint, or discrimination at work due to their unvaccinated status and signpost them to “Human Rights Advice.” (source).

It is now unusual to see this level of transparency from a government body concerning the Covid vaccines. This coming week in the UK MPs will vote on whether or not to make vaccines mandatory, so far 60 Tory MPs have vowed to vote against it (see here). However, our decision on whether to be vaccinated or not, should never be questioned, even according to the “pre-pandemic” NHS definition of consent:

L

Lord Cola

A bit late considering nearly 80% of the Japanese population has been "fully" injected, if ourworldindata is correct, but still much better than what we're seeing in other countries. The product descriptions still say that the injections are 94-95% effective in preventing the onset of disease, which is obviously false, unless they are using special unintuitive definitions.

As you said the "elite" may not need such extreme measures in Japan because "smart" devices are already so widely used, but when you look at South Korea, where "smart" devices are also widely used, they've begun using vax passes and are encouraging discrimination against the uninjected.

tankasnowgod

A bit late considering nearly 80% of the Japanese population has been "fully" injected, if ourworldindata is correct,
Why does anyone believe ANY of the "vaccinated" numbers? You know the two entities that are counting (Governments and Drug Companies) have their own reasons to inflate the numbers. I've heard the suggestion that the "2 Billion" vaccinated is inflated by 300%. I don't know the exact numbers, but I certainly don't believe the "reported" numbers. No doubt they are all inflated, and inflated massively. I wouldn't be surprised if it was 20-30%.

And what, exactly, are they counting? Shots in arms? Vials delivered to clinics? Total doses delivered to governments?

The variation on Spanish Flu death estimates range from 20-50 Million, which is obviously a massive difference (and bigger than the low end estimate).

These people can't tell you the total population of ANY country, so all their "percentages" are practically off, by definition.

And they can't tell you whether Thriller, the best selling album of all time, sold 60 Million copies, or 100 Million.

Also, the "2021 Winter Doomsday Death" scenarios haven't really happened. I tend to think the vaxxxed will mostly be okay, if they survived the initial series, and start rejecting "boosters." (Chronic injections might be the thing that REALLY starts to make those predictions come to pass, but that still might take 20-30 shots or something) There will always be things they can do to help repair any longer term damage.

There is also the possibility that a lot of the "doses" out there are something innocuous like saline. The more I've heard people bring up the "Mad Manufacturing Dash," especially when all business worldwide was seriously restricted, the more I think this is plausible. One of the big "tests" with this campaign might have been to see how many people opt for it or resist, even with all the pressures.

Either that, or maybe they really did have these things stockpiled for years/decades.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Very interesting. Great actually, but I wonder what is going on in Japan? Could Fulford be correct? @tankasnowgod any ideas?
This does tend to line up with his reporting. I tend to think he's on the correct path.

If you were a country that was going to wrap up this "Pandemic" in the next few months (say, at the end of flu season), these are the kind of things you would announce, and actions you would take.

Lollipop2

If you were a country that was going to wrap up this "Pandemic" in the next few months (say, at the end of flu season), these are the kind of things you would announce, and actions you would take.
Makes sense. I hope they do, nothing much to gain keeping the scam going...

L

Lord Cola

Why does anyone believe ANY of the "vaccinated" numbers? You know the two entities that are counting (Governments and Drug Companies) have their own reasons to inflate the numbers. I've heard the suggestion that the "2 Billion" vaccinated is inflated by 300%. I don't know the exact numbers, but I certainly don't believe the "reported" numbers. No doubt they are all inflated, and inflated massively. I wouldn't be surprised if it was 20-30%.

And what, exactly, are they counting? Shots in arms? Vials delivered to clinics? Total doses delivered to governments?

The variation on Spanish Flu death estimates range from 20-50 Million, which is obviously a massive difference (and bigger than the low end estimate).

These people can't tell you the total population of ANY country, so all their "percentages" are practically off, by definition.

And they can't tell you whether Thriller, the best selling album of all time, sold 60 Million copies, or 100 Million.
I don't have a reason to trust ourworldindata on its own; the numbers reported seem to line up with what I see, and what I hear from people I know in the countries I'm familiar with. Of course, this has obvious limitations. However 20-30% seems unrealistic, nearly 80% for Japan seems about right. Speaking to "normal" people, they do not care to look up basic information about these vax, they'll just take them, because the government implies the "pandemic" will be over when everyone gets the second, third, fourth "jab", and everything else that contradicts this is fake news. Unvaxxed people are very rare to come by nowadays. I live in a city so that could skew things.

Last edited by a moderator:

tankasnowgod

However 20-30% seems unrealistic, nearly 80% for Japan seems about right.
Why? Is your surrounding like Japan? For example, how many Alphaville fans do you know? I hear in Japan, they are pretty Big.

New Wave References aside, 50-60% might still be pretty reasonable for that country.

Also, are you sure everyone is telling you the truth? There's a huge Anti-Vax (and also Anti-mRNA and Anti-EUA) stigma now, so maybe the "Pure Bloods" are just quiet.... or lying.

L

Lord Cola

Why? Is your surrounding like Japan? For example, how many Alphaville fans do you know? I hear in Japan, they are pretty Big.

Also, are you sure everyone is telling you the truth? There's a huge Anti-Vax (and also Anti-mRNA and Anti-EUA) stigma now, so maybe the "Pure Bloods" are just quiet.... or lying.
I'm not going into personal details but I am familiar with one of the more populated areas in Japan.

It's plausible that many of those people are lying. I think people who dislike confrontation, for example, may choose to lie than face aggressive covid cultists. But so many people simply don't seem to care or know about the unwanted effects of the injections that they wouldn't even consider lying about getting injected.

yerrag

nothing much to gain keeping the scam going...
Not for now.

But it will be worse, in 20 years, or another generation after it. The future is too dark to see after that.

Remember that in 1975 or somewhere near that timeline, a nationwide vaccination effort went kaput, embarrassing the Nixon administration. The establishment learned many lessons. They kept refining their methods. 1986 and Reagan gave them blanket immunity and vaccination became standard practice, not just one- shot or two. Like the saying goes, when it rains, it pours. Peanut allergies and autism was explained away just as something "unreported in the past," or "not evidence-based." This taught them a lesson that people for the most part don't really care to do anything about it. They have to work. They need to pay off their loans or the family does to divorce court - For the college education and the home sweet home, which they didn't notice is getting pricey and pricier. System's got you by the balls-as George Carlin would say. This also created new opportunities to make money, so more sickness is a good thing for them. Led to HIV and AIDs hoaxing. But hey, this is just a small subset of the human race. Can we have more of this "milk and honey" please? Oh sure, then COVID came raining down on us like manna in the desert. Prayers answered! Milk and honey served in great abundance!

Last edited:

Lollipop2

Not for now.

But it will be worse, in 20 years, or another generation after it. The future is too dark to see after that.

Remember that in 1975 or somewhere near that timeline, a nationwide vaccination effort went kaput, embarrassing the Nixon administration. The establishment learned many lessons. They kept refining their methods. 1986 and Reagan gave them blanket immunity and vaccination became standard practice, not just one- shot or two. Like the saying goes, when it rains, it pours. Peanut allergies and autism was explained away just as something "unreported in the past," or "not evidence-based." This taught them a lesson that people for the most part don't really care to do anything about it. They have to work. They need to pay off their loans or the family does to divorce court - For the college education and the home sweet home, which they didn't notice is getting pricey and pricier. System's got you by the balls-as George Carlin would say. This also created new opportunities to make money, so more sickness is a good thing for them. Led to HIV and AIDs hoaxing. But hey, this is just a small subset of the human race. Can we have more of this "milk and honey" please? Oh sure, then COVID came raining down on us like manna in the desert. Prayers answered! Milk and honey served in great abundance!
Sooo true. They created the best model of recurring revenue; clients from birth to death. Infuriating that people don’t see this.

Ben.

Well they state this kind of policy now but what gives any one of us the assurance that they are not switching the flip like ... they did in the rest of the world everywhere troughout the pandemic multiple times?

"There wont be no mandatory vaccination"

"Only to flatten the curve and were back to normal!"

"Only 2 more months"

etc etc.

Lies over lies. Conditioning is what that is. Wearing people down this is ...

diddlesquat

Lurker and have never posted but read daily. This is likely not the best place but I have found it interesting that no one has mentioned Robert F Kennedy Jr book: The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health. Available on Amazon but the one link that I tried to share pointed to dogs and not the book so google to find. Maybe the powers are trying to keep this out of the public’s hands. This information will make your blood boil.

Ben.

Lurker and have never posted but read daily. This is likely not the best place but I have found it interesting that no one has mentioned Robert F Kennedy Jr book: The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health. Available on Amazon but the one link that I tried to share pointed to dogs and not the book so google to find. Maybe the powers are trying to keep this out of the public’s hands. This information will make your blood boil.

Fico made a threat about it:

diddlesquat

Fico made a threat about it:

Thanks. Just missed it.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

This does tend to line up with his reporting. I tend to think he's on the correct path.

This guy fulford seems like an israeli shill, he always mentions mossad as being the good guys.

tankasnowgod

This guy fulford seems like an israeli shill, he always mentions mossad as being the good guys.
Ridiculous.

You've clearly never read his columns. I've never seen him say mossad are "the good guys." Nor does he say much positive about Israel in general. And he has accused the Israeli Government of many crimes, including setting up the assassination of JFK.

If you are going to find fault with what he says, you should at the very least know what he says.

Inaut

Ridiculous.

You've clearly never read his columns. I've never seen him say mossad are "the good guys." Nor does he say much positive about Israel in general. And he has accused the Israeli Government of many crimes, including setting up the assassination of JFK.

If you are going to find fault with what he says, you should at the very least know what he says.
He does claim to be Jewish though. Not saying that’s good or bad, just a side note I guess. I’ve always liked fulford for some reason, even though I do think he’s participating in the psyop (knowingly or unknowningly)

tankasnowgod

He does claim to be Jewish though. Not saying that’s good or bad, just a side note I guess. I’ve always liked fulford for some reason, even though I do think he’s participating in the psyop (knowingly or unknowningly)
He does indeed claim to be from a Jewish family. Did you read this piece?

Here is a speech from Benjamin Freedman, who he references in the article.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/fPGK0mSwHrMW/

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals