Transmissible Viral Vaccines... how the shots are affecting those who haven't taken it. They may be designed to do exactly that

Sefton10

Oh yeah. Cool. Thanks.

thymoquinone in seeds (in mg)

0.0098 - 0.376 % of weight

I found this volume to weight conversion for black cumin seeds:

The volume measurement can be changed to tablespoon.

So the weight of one tablespoon of black cumin seeds is 15 grams or 0.53 ounce.

Thymoquinone is 0.0098 - 0.376 % of weight.

15 g x 0.000098 = 0.00147 g = 1.47 mg

15 g x 0.00376 = 0.0564 g = 56.4 mg

So, because that's a big range, I'm gonna look at what the data points excluding the extremes are, and get an average calculated without those extremes.

(page 5)

View attachment 24818

So after excluding the maximum (0.376%) and minimum (0.010%), then there are pretty much two groups: around 0.100% and around 0.015% percent.

So the average of the ~0.100% group: (0.101 + 0.107 + 0.085 + 0.107 + 0.167) / 5
= 0.1134%

The average of the ~0.015% group:
(0.015 + 0.021 + 0.014) / 3
= 0.0167%

So amount of thymoquinone in a tablespoon (15 g) of seeds using those percentages...

15 g x 0.00134 = 0.0201 g = 20 mg

15 g x 0.000167 = 0.0025 g = 2.5 mg

2.5 - 20 mg.

:\
I guess hope you get seeds that are about 0.1% thymoquinone instead of 0.01%.

So assuming you get the 0.01% TQ seeds, you could eat 10 tablespoons and assume you're getting as much TQ as eating 1 tablespoon of the 0.1% TQ seeds. But if that's a wrong assumption and you're eating the 0.1% TQ seeds, then you'd be eating ~200 mg of TQ. You could split your bets and use five tablespoons, and so be eating either ~10-15 mg or ~100 mg.

_____

Next, the dosages of thymoquinone in the oil...

View attachment 24819

Removing the minimum and maximum makes the range 0.142% - 0.486%.

I got an 8 oz bottle of black cumin seed oil, and it says on the label serving size of 1 teaspoon (5 ml) has 4.6 grams weight of oil in it. Compare that to the seeds weighing 15 grams per tablespoon. So to compare the dosages of seeds and oil I'll calculate the amount of thymoquinone in 3 of the teaspoon servings (3 tsp=1 tbsp), 14.2 grams, of the oil.

14.2 g x .00142 = .0201 g = 20 mg

14.2 g x .00486 = .069 g = 69 mg

So 20 - 69 mg thymoquinone per 3 teaspoons (1 tablespoon) of the oil.

Compared to 2.5 - 20 mg in 1 tablespoon (and about the same weight) of the seeds.

So how much is safe?

"The maximum tolerated dose for intraperitoneal injection and oral ingestion of thymoquinone was determined in male and female Wistar rats. A range of dose levels of thymoquinone: ... 200, 300 and 500 mg/kg body weight for oral ingestion... tested for acute toxicity in rats... The results showed that the maximum tolerated dose for... oral ingestion was 250 mg/kg in both male and female rats. There were different signs of toxicity shown in rats which received intraperitoneal injection from those that received oral ingestion of thymoquinone... Rats which received oral ingestion of thymoquinone showed transient toxicity signs. Two deaths were reported at dose of 500 mg/kg as a result of bowel obstruction complications."

"Several toxicological studies indicated that oral administration of TQ in the range of 10 to 100 mg/kg has no toxic or lethal effects in mice.45-49"

"The oral and intraperitoneal lethal dose (LD50) in animal models such as rats and mice has been successfully assigned by earlier researcher [143, 144]. The safety, tolerability, and less toxicity of N. sativa at higher doses are established via human clinical trials. A study showed that TQ at the concentrations of 0 to 10μM was not cytotoxic to fibroblast-like synoviocytes [145]. Earlier study showed that Nigella sativa did not show any toxicity effect on liver and supplementations of Nigella sativa reduce the alanine aminotransferase (ALT) level and aspartate aminotransferase (AST) level treated rats compared to the control doses of rats [146]. Another study reported that 0.6 mg/kg/day oral dose of TQ is suitable for humans [145] and 0.05 mg/kg/day of Nigella sativa extract for postmenopausal women [147]. Another report showed that the LD50 of oral administration of TQ was 2.4 gm/kg (1.52–3.77, 95% CL). Numerous studies in the support of N. sativa have shown that no evidence of N. sativa fixed oil toxicity was observed, when administered in different doses up to 10 mL/kg body wt., p.o. [148]. N. sativa and its seed powder did not show any toxic effects and were safe at very high doses (28 gm/kg orally) and its oil was also safe at dose (28.8 ml/kg) in rabbits and rats respectively [149, 150]."

"Another study reported that 0.6 mg/kg/day oral dose of TQ is suitable for humans"

200 lb person = 90.7 kg
0.6 mg/kg x 90.7 kg = 54.4 mg per day safe dose for humans (apparently?)

The range of thymoquinone in 1 tablespoon of oil is 20 - 69 mg. The range in 1 tablespoon of seeds is 2.5 - 20 mg.

I'll try to find info about dosages of thymoquinone that are effective for neuroprotection next.
Excellent information, thank you for such a thorough break down!

It seems the oil is the standout if thymoquinone is the aim. I have a bottle that is supposed to be 3.7%, which is higher than standard oils I think. The downside of the oil is obviously the PUFA content if going overboard, but a tsp a day seems it would be worth the trade off.

This Twitter thread contains a lot of studies on the benefits of black cumin seeds.

View: https://twitter.com/grimhood/status/1382729395987615745?s=21

J.R.K

One that is already in full swing in Canada.

Yes @Rick K this is a real head scratcher isn’t it? I noticed they threw in the question about ,”is it caused by eating meat”, narrative.
It’s a good thing that we have government epidemiologists working round the clock to get to the bottom of this.
I fear that they will have many more patients to examine to gather more data.

Regina

But why do these people want to kill 50 to 78% of their people? This makes no sense. If you would tell me 10%... well.. I could even begin to discuss the depopulation thing. But 78%????? That is insane.
It's true that do not like us.
Please see page 66 in this NASA document.
Also, please see page 3 to see who is in agreement.
And that is the reason they kept saying, "we are all in this together."

Attachments

• nasa-thefutureof-war.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 39

Rick K

A wonderful future planned for us plebes. Much more effective ways to kill locally or disable/pacify and much better capability to kill globally. It's all about death. This paper claims we are screwing up the planet which is true, but who leads the charge? So the answer is to kill the majority of us and then live in fear of the rise of the machine. Hopefully A. Schwarzenegger will still be kicking around to lend a hand.

Missenger

reddit.com/r/Cyberpunk/comments/1ors9g/nasa_pdf_the_future_of_war_circa_2025/
24243125432.png

Makrosky

Regina :wave:

J.R.K

This is the quinine bark used before the synthetic quinones were invented.

That's a reputable supplier of herbs; I trust their sourcing for this plant considering that the tree grows easily in Ecuador and so the growers probably don't need to use much if any chemical treatments to get a good harvest.

Dried bark, airtight container, dark and cool, will last several months, years with a reduction of potency.

The dosage of chemicals from the herb will vary slightly, but considering the range between an effective and dangerous dose with this plant (assuming the person isn't hypersensitive; start with a tiny dose and carefully increase at first), I'm comfortable estimating the dose with the higher-side percentage of the possible variation of chemical concentration in the plant and then from that percentage of chemical per weight of bark using an amount of bark to make the tea that makes a conservative total dosage .

And I'm doing the same with black cumin seed, Pau d'Arco, and licorice. Making tea with all them, adding some honey and propolis vodka -- pretty easy and I'm more confident doing that regularly as a preventative, because of assuming I'm being exposed to breathing some variant(s) each day, than confident about using just HCQ or Ivermectin as a preventative. (Not trying to win an herbal vs. drug argument about it, just saying because I've studied herbal medicine for several years, so it's a comfortable topic for me, so I can help with more details instead of you (or someone else here) having to research it without as much contextual knowledge.)
How much cinchona bark would you use for a tea and how often would you use it to give similar effects to hydroxychloroquine?

@J.R.K
Read the posts linked to here:

There's info there about how to estimate dosing. From what I read, when estimating the dosing of the cinchona (using the percentage variation of quinine in the bark), the amount of quinine in normal daily or weekly doses of the tea is about the same amount of milligrams as the recommended HCQ doses. The risks of toxicity of the bark are similar to the risks for dosages of HCQ. The bark might be more potentially toxic relative to dose and should maybe be used a little more cautiously?

Last edited:

J.R.K

@J.R.K
Read the posts linked to here:

There's info there about how to estimate dosing. From what I read, when estimating the dosing of the cinchona (using the percentage variation of quinine in the bark), the amount of quinine in normal daily or weekly doses of the tea is about the same amount of milligrams as the recommended HCQ doses. The risks of toxicity of the bark are similar to the risks for dosages of HCQ. The bark might be more potentially toxic relative to dose and should maybe be used a little more cautiously?
Thank you 863127, I am going to try about a half teaspoon and steep it like I do my pau d arco, but I think it will take some honey to get it down (maybe a lot of honey before I get it all groxxed down). While I wait I will try a dab of Ivermectin for a couple days then go weekly on that. When the cinchona bark arrives perhaps two cups on the first day then another on the second based on the premise that hydroxychloroquine has an eighteen day half life, I do not need to run the risk of cinchona poisoning either. Any thoughts please feel free to guide me.
This may turn out to be all for not but I think it is better to err on the side of caution and not rush into anything in a frenzy. But I feel like Neo in the opening fight scene of the Matrix sequel with Mr Smiths all around me, at work and at home now, I am unsure if I can even touch or sleep with my wife.

akgrrrl

Thank you 863127, I am going to try about a half teaspoon and steep it like I do my pau d arco, but I think it will take some honey to get it down (maybe a lot of honey before I get it all groxxed down). While I wait I will try a dab of Ivermectin for a couple days then go weekly on that. When the cinchona bark arrives perhaps two cups on the first day then another on the second based on the premise that hydroxychloroquine has an eighteen day half life, I do not need to run the risk of cinchona poisoning either. Any thoughts please feel free to guide me.
This may turn out to be all for not but I think it is better to err on the side of caution and not rush into anything in a frenzy. But I feel like Neo in the opening fight scene of the Matrix sequel with Mr Smiths all around me, at work and at home now, I am unsure if I can even touch or sleep with my wife.
Challenging times.
Many share your concerns.
Onward, through the fog...

That's a good thought to consider the half life compared to HCQ for dosing the cinchona bark tea.

Cinchona bark has quinine in it, not HCQ. Different places say the half life of quinine is 10-18 hours.

HCQ: "A 200mg oral dose of hydroxychloroquine has a half life of 537 hours or 22.4 days in blood, and 2963 hours or 123.5 days in plasma. A 155mg intravenous dose has a half life of 40 days." (go.drugbank.com/drugs/DB01611)

The Zelenko protocol for prophylaxis includes HCQ 200 mg once a day every day for five days and then once a week.

edit: This accidentally posted as I was writing it. I was planning as writing it to figure out about what amount of HCQ is trying to be maintained with the Zelenko prophylaxis protocol; and then figure out comparing that with quinine's half life and how much quinine is in how much cinchona bark, how much cinchona bark how often to maintain quinine about the same. I'll make another post of that later.

Last edited:
All of those articles suggest a possibility, none of them show that it's been done, or even could be done at this time. Last two paragraghs from New Scientist-
They have already been doing this for AT LEAST 50 years. They only TELL US Now. They are so way ahead of what the general population knows, it would shock you. They have gotten their technology from the fallen angels….most people know them as “aliens”

Christiane Northrup, MD (medical degree from Dartmouth, credentials out the wazoo), confirms there are many thousands of reports getting to doctors of transmission of vax material from the vaxxed to the unvaxxed.

She lists reports of this transmission that have made it to the "yellow card" voluntary reporting system in the UK. She says there is currently no database tracking specifically cases of this environmental transmission.

She believes vaxxed people are literally manufacturing "bioweapons" in their bodies and transmitting them to others via sweat, saliva, semen, and every other kind of bodily fluid you can think of, including fluids I'd never heard of before. She says the manufacturing of these bioweapons in the vaxxed will never stop.

Cheerio!

Her segment starts at roughly the 5-minute mark. All the physicians in this video will be discussing shedding/environmental transmission.

Update: Physician Carrie Madej believes what's going on is due to the "nanolipid particles" -- "little computer bits" -- that deliver the vaccine "payload" into our bodies, at least in the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

She points out we know nothing about what happens to these nanoparticles after they deliver the payload. She says we already know they produce their own voltage. She believes they may be being used to transmit info from your body via Wi-Fi, literally turning you into an antenna hurting others with EMF toxicity.

If this sounds outlandish to you, she cites studies that are pretty convincing.

Update 2: Lee Merritt, MD, long experience with bioweapons defense work in the navy, points out multiple parts of these vaccines could be getting transmitted, all of them capable of causing the problems we're seeing. She definitely thinks the bioweapon issue is "pertinent."

She points out we're not just seeing bleeding, menstrual issues, etc. We're seeing people bleeding from old scars. Men bleeding from the pores in their legs. Real horror movie stuff. She also points out we're seeing unvaxxed people getting sick and actually dying of Covid promptly after someone else in the same household gets sick after getting vaxxed.

She wants to know whether this apparent transmission is all coming from one vax, like Johnson & Johnson, or whether it's all of them.

Update 3: Dr. Larry, a pediatrician they don't show his last name), is angry. He says, "This is NOT a vaccine. There is nothing in any of these shots that will protect us against a viral infection. They can't stop transmission and were never meant to."

He says Covid was never a viral illness. It was a presentation of poisoning of the blood. He says the spike protein was the man-made poison that caused everything we think of as the Covid illness and says: "Why in God's name are we injecting something that will cause us to make the poison responsible for the illness in the first place?"

He points out that since we have no idea what happens after the synthetic mRNA gets into our genome and causes us to start making spike protein, it could well be that the vaxxed are exhaling spike proteinl with waste gases, sweating spike protein, spitting spike protein, peeing spike protein, weeping spike protein, pooping spike protein, shedding it with our skin, yada yada.

Dr. Larry says, "This is straight-out genocide. They don't even have to inject everyone to get the results they are looking for."

He says straight-out that the vaxxed are making healthy unvaxxed people very sick and even causing their deaths. He says he knows we want to hear how to protect ourselves but "the genie is out of the bottle" and the only protection he can think of is to quarantine the vaxxed.

Still listening.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Edv10d8GoiSC/

Glad to see somone else on the ball with this. Just recently posted that same video on another thread. These doctors really know their stuff and are risking their reputations to bring their extensive and valuable knowledge to the public.

J.R.K

Challenging times indeed @akgrrrl!
But thankfully we have a group of like minded critical thinking people whom we can converse with and be understood.
Thank you for your support!!
That's a good thought to consider the half life compared to HCQ for dosing the cinchona bark tea.

Cinchona bark has quinine in it, not HCQ. Different places say the half life of quinine is 10-18 hours.

HCQ: "A 200mg oral dose of hydroxychloroquine has a half life of 537 hours or 22.4 days in blood, and 2963 hours or 123.5 days in plasma. A 155mg intravenous dose has a half life of 40 days." (go.drugbank.com/drugs/DB01611)

The Zelenko protocol for prophylaxis includes HCQ 200 mg once a day every day for five days and then once a week.

edit: This accidentally posted as I was writing it. I was planning as writing it to figure out about what amount of HCQ is trying to be maintained with the Zelenko prophylaxis protocol; and then figure out comparing that with quinine's half life and how much quinine is in how much cinchona bark, how much cinchona bark how often to maintain quinine about the same. I'll make another post of that later.
Thank you for your help on this great information @863127. It takes me some time to wrap my head around this vast amount of information.
I appreciate you holding my hand and walking me through this new knowledge.

@J.R.K.

That's a good thought to consider the half life for dosing the cinchona bark tea.

With a half life of 20 days, (and using an exactly linear decrease (which I think is close enough to the details of the pharmacokinetics)) that first 50% decrease would be 2.5% per day, so with a 200 mg dose, 5 mg decrease per day.

So after the first five days...
(200-25)+(200-20)+(200-15)+(200-10)+(200-5) =
925 mg HCQ
Then let's say on Day 1 of Week 2 add another 200 mg.
The first five days' doses have decreased over the weekend to 875 mg.
So, at beginning of week 2, total 1075 mg.

Then a week after that, beginning of week 3...
The first week of daily doses would be decreased to...
(165-35)+(170-35)+(175-35)+(180-35)+(185-35) =
735 mg.
And the first weekly dose on Day 1 of Week 2 would be decreased to 175 mg.
And add a new 200 mg.
Total 1110 mg.

Week 4...
First week's is decreased to 525 mg.
Second week's is decreased to 140 mg.
Third week's is decreased to 175 mg.
Then add a new 200 mg.
Total 1040 mg.

Week 5...
First week's decreased to (calculated this time with a 1.25% / 2.5 mg decrease per day) 507.5 mg.
Second week's decreased to 105 mg.
Third week's decreased to 140 mg.
Fourth week's decreased to 175 mg.
And add a new 200 mg.
Total 939.5 mg.

Week 6...
First week's decreased to 490 mg.
Second week's (calculated this time with 1.25% / 2.5 mg decrease per day) decreased to 87.5 mg.
Third week's decreased to 105 mg.
Fourth week's decreased to 140 mg.
Fifth week's decreased to 175 mg.
And add a new 200 mg.
Total 1140 mg.

Week 7...
First week's decreased to 472.5 mg.
Second week's decreased to 70 mg.
Third week's decreased to 87.5 mg.
Fourth week's decreased to 105 mg.
Fifth week's decreased to 140 mg.
Sixth week's decreased to 175 mg.
And add a new 200 mg.
Total 932 mg.

So the point of that is the Zelenko prophylaxis protocol will keep about 900-1100 mg of HCQ in the blood day to day when you're on the weekly doses (if I'm not misunderstanding the pharmacokinetics).

______

Okay so what dosages of quinine to maintain about 1000 mg in the blood, when quinine's half life is ~10-18 hours?

If we say the half life is 12 hours it'll make it easy calculating per day.

Quinine, with a half life of 12 hours, dosed 500 mg twice a day spaced 12 hours apart will lead to about 1000 mg being maintained in the blood day to day. I made this:

Quinine half life schedule screenshot 1.png

Quinine half life schedule screenshot 2.png

Quinine half life schedule screenshot 3.png

_____

So how much cinchona bark to get 500 mg of quinine?

I originally posted about dosage of cinchona bark here:

Copying it here:

Dosage

"The longstanding natural remedy for quinine bark usually calls for a cup of boiling water to be poured over approximately 1-2 g of ground or chopped natural bark and allowed to steep for ten minutes. A cupful of this infusion is drunk half an hour before meals to stimulate the appetite, or after meals to treat digestive disorders. The use of pure quinine at large dosages can be toxic. The reported therapeutic oral dose for quinine alkaloids in adults is between 167-333 mg three times per day. Reportedly, a single dose of 2-8 grams of pure quinine alkaloids taken orally may be fatal to an adult. Natural bark teas prepared in the traditional manner, however, have a long history of use without toxic effects. A cup of traditional quinine bark tea would provide approximately 100 mg of total alkaloids, including quinine (based upon an average of 5% total alkaloid content in the raw bark)."

More about dosage

"Dosage of Quinine capsules

According to MedilinePlus.gov:

Quinine comes as capsules in the form of Quinine sulfate.

Capsules are usually available in 324mg doses

For adults, 2 capsules can be taken, recommended with food, three times a day (every 8 hours) for 3 to 7 days.

Doing my own extrapolations here:

If Cinchona bark is about 5% quinine, then 1 gram of the bark (1000mg x .05 = 50) would yield about 50mg of Quinine.

So an approximate 300mg dose of Quinine could be obtained from a decoction of 6 grams of bark.

To me, that's already a lot of Quinine to take as a prophylactic (as a preventative measure) to passively inhibit the effectiveness of viruses and bacteria, while also reaping some of Quinine’s additional benefits such as improved digestion..."

_____

So using that 5% quinine in the bark, 50 mg quinine per 1 gram of bark...

500 mg quinine in a cup of tea would be from about 10 grams of bark.

I'm not sure how accurate it is the quinine content in the bark being an average of 5%. That's the next thing I should search for -- variation of quinine content in the bark in studies, not just from that blog article. If it's much range that made that average, then we could have a problem of wanting to guess doses cautiously using the higher range of the possible quinine content while doing that's making the doses not enough, but because quinine's dangerous doses are close to bigger therapeutic doses we also wouldn't want to guess doses using the less cautious side of the range of possible quinine content. So I hope it is a narrow enough range that the conservative estimates will be enough while the possibility of larger doses wouldn't be a dangerous variation.

And then assuming we have a good dose of quinine, there are other things in the cinchona bark, and I don't know how they interact with the quinine's pharmacokinetics, and the traditional usage is something more like a few grams per cup of tea a few times a day, so maybe 10 grams per cup twice a day is a bit much. Or maybe the other things don't affect the pharmacokinetics of the quinine much and so the quinine in cinchona is comparable as a dosage with an isolated quinine pill, and so then 500 mg twice a day isn't excessive for short term use.

But for long term prophylactic use, 500 mg twice a day of quinine, meaning maintaining in the blood about 1000 mg of quinine (like the about 1000 mg of HCQ that's maintained from Zelenko's prophylaxis dosing), even if the other things in the bark don't affect quinine's pharmacokinetics too much, that might become a problem.

"In therapeutic doses [for malaria], it often causes a set of unpleasant symptoms known as cinchonism which includes tinnitus, vertigo, headache, dysphoria, nausea, and vomiting..."

(So that's a common thing with normal malaria doses. And doses for COVID protocols are more.)

It looks like the symptoms are usually temporary, but could take months to develop or improve too.

Some full papers about cinchonism:

This is an interesting one, from when cinchona bark was commonly used as a tea for quinine:
Some of the Graver and Rarer Forms of Cinchonism by I.E. Atkinson, 1889

Written in 2020, about cinchonism, HCQ, and COVID vs. malaria dosage risks:

Auditory Cinchonism in COVID Era by Saniasiaya et al.

"It is noteworthy that, administration of more than one ototoxic drug leads to synergic effect, for instance administration of azithromycin and HCQ simultaneously, further heightens the risk of auditory toxicity.6 Additionally, the prescribed dosage of HCQ and chloroquine is found to be higher in treating COVID-19 as compared to malaria or SLE treatment.2 Hence, the auditory ramifications may be intensified. Interestingly, COVID-19 patients with hypoxia prescribed with HCQ or its derivatives are more prone to develop audiological complications as hypoxic status is known to damage the inner ear especially striae vascularis of the cochlea .2

According to a recent published literature review, onset of hearing loss following HCQ ranges from months to years.3 This review reported studies on ototoxicity ensuing usage of chloroquine dated from 1954 whereas ototoxicity secondary to HCQ is from 1998.3"

So there's some risks of cinchonism symptoms with HCQ too. And in the amount of cinchona bark that would have quinine in amounts comparable to HCQ doses for COVID, there might be enough of some of the other chemicals in the bark (that I don't know the effects of) to add to the cinchonism. So say a high dose of HCQ doesn't cause cinchonism symptoms, but to get the same amount of quinine (and let's say that dose of isolated quinine also wouldn't cause cinchonism symptoms) I'd have to use an amount of the bark that has how much of these other chemicals and what are the cinchonism-related and/or long-term side effects of those.

But the other chemicals might also be helpful because oftentimes the combination of chemicals in an herbal medicine will make it better able to prevent resistant bacteria, viruses, etc from developing. And sometimes the chemicals in an herbal medicine will make a person able to tolerate a larger dose of what's considered the active chemical. It seems (from the little historical perspective I've read) that cinchona has a risky enough reputation though that I'd be cautious with maintaining the doses in that dosing schedule I made (because quinine's half life, the half lives of other chemicals in it than quinine, and their interactions).

There must be hundreds of books and reports from mid-century about cinchona bark or synthetic derivatives for malaria and comparisons of side effects because it was important to militaries. Cinchona bark was still being used by the Allies during World War II and when Java, which had the US's cinchona plantations, was captured by the Japanese, an emergency research team worked on figuring out how to use replacements for the bark. So starting around then there must be lots of comparisons of side effects of the bark and synthetics like HCQ.

Last edited:

Challenging times indeed @akgrrrl!
But thankfully we have a group of like minded critical thinking people whom we can converse with and be understood.
Thank you for your support!!

Thank you for your help on this great information @863127. It takes me some time to wrap my head around this vast amount of information.
I appreciate you holding my hand and walking me through this new knowledge.
You're welcome. I'm also trying to learn about it, and questions help me with what I didn't consider and should maybe be more careful about. Like the dosing of the cinchona bark, I didn't take my advice -- didn't use a scale when I first tried it, didn't start with a very small dose to test for extrasensitivity, just guessed what a few grams would look like without having ever eyeballed tree bark in grams before, drank a quart made from that much quickly, and then in the hours after started to get cinchonism symptoms that lasted for a few days. Cinchonism can be from a therapeutic dose that's doing what I want it to do other than the cinchonism, so I guess that way I know I got enough, but the lethal dose can be about only a few times more than the therapeutic dose, so I'll find out how much I overdosed when I get that scale. Anyway, my point is, now I have an idea for a dosing schedule, so I can get that scale and probably find out I still get cinchonism symptoms from a normal dose, and so then I get to go around town this summer pretending I'm a soldier in the Pacific having wild delusions that are to be expected from the medication the goverment told me I have to take. And that'll be teamwork. Thanks.

Last edited:

J.R.K

You're welcome. I'm also trying to learn about it, and questions help me with what I didn't consider and should maybe be more careful about. Like the dosing of the cinchona bark, I didn't take my advice -- didn't use a scale when I first tried it, didn't start with a very small dose to test for extrasensitivity, just guessed what a few grams would look like without having ever eyeballed tree bark in grams before, drank a quart made from that much quickly, and then in the hours after started to get cinchonism symptoms that lasted for a few days. Cinchonism can be from a therapeutic dose that's doing what I want it to do other than the cinchonism, so I guess that way I know I got enough, but the lethal dose can be about only a few times more than the therapeutic dose, so I'll find out how much I overdosed when I get that scale. Anyway, my point is, now I have an idea for a dosing schedule, so I can get that scale and probably find out I still get cinchonism symptoms from a normal dose, and so then I get to go around town this summer pretending I'm a soldier in the Pacific having wild delusions that are to be expected from the medication the goverment told me I have to take. And that'll be teamwork. Thanks.
Do you believe that this would be an effective strategy for eviction of whatever the ones that got the jab are shedding?
I am grateful for your knowledge and I thank you for your military service and courage to defend what you believe in!
Thank for sharing your knowledge on this @863127. I hope this helps you as well!
Stay safe and hopefully you will come home to some semblance of the home you left!

Dr. B

I'm hoping that the fear of a boomerang effect among the elite would keep this tech from being used.

The elites would have moved wholesale over to their bunker shelters in New Zealand before it takes place.

Right now, they are content taking placebo vaccines.
do you know how they get the placebo vaccines, do they have special doctors who are also anti vaccine and give them placebo?

tankasnowgod

They have already been doing this for AT LEAST 50 years. They only TELL US Now. They are so way ahead of what the general population knows, it would shock you. They have gotten their technology from the fallen angels….most people know them as “aliens”

Okay, so if it's been going on for 50 years (which is longer than I've been alive), then why should I be so concerned with it now?

I still don't understand why anyone would be afraid of non replicating "Spike Proteins" coming out of anyone who is asymptomatic. They are made out of human flesh, not steel, so if they are manufacturing huge amounts of Spike Protein, and it's as damaging as some claim, why wouldn't they be showing serious symptoms?

V

valdz

Been doing about 2 tsp cinchona bark tea + chamomile + raw honey every other night or 2 and doing well with it. No bad reactions so far. One night I felt like it was sedating and sleepy. Thanks for all your info!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom