CNN: The COVID-19 vaccines do not prevent infection

Nicky

So true Haidut and how is it that so many people swallow this ***t without choking or gagging is staggering beyond belief.
I always wondered how different civilizations vanished into the abyss, now I know, the mindless dragged the mindfull with them.
Sigh.
NK

Drareg

Just remember everyone, Europe is in a prolonged authoritarian lockdown because of the lethal new strains and yet professional sports are still being played!!!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Aad

Israelis are giving out false data to satisfy Pfizer, because they got millions of doses of the Pfizer/Biotech for free thanks to Jared Kushner (yes, the 20 million lost Pfizer vaccines that belonged to the Federal Government, were shipped to Tel Aviv).

The data is also skewed because Israel is in an extremely tight lockdown.

Wait until schools re-open next sunday.

I have been following the Israeli covid-19 saga for many months now. They are world champions in vaccinations (they began in the first week of december, so almost two months now) and they are world champions in lockdowns, yet the hospitalisations remain sky high, the number of people in the ICU remain sky high and the postivity rate remains sky high, namely over 10 %!! The situation is so dire that Israeli scientists warned PM Benjamin Netanyahu that if the current situation would persist, a new, extremely dangerous Israeli Covid-19 variant could emerge which could be even more deadly and contagious than the Brazilian and the South African variants.

Kvothe

Just remember everyone, Europe is in a prolonged authoritarian lockdown because of the lethal new strains and yet professional sports are still being played!!!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You have to entertain the plebs with bread and circuses to keep them complacent.

Giraffe

In the weeks following the rollout of the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine in Germany, there have been many outbreaks in care homes and unusual high numbers of fatalities. MSM doesn't mention it. Only local media report about it., and they always conclude that the vaccinations came too late. I think those vaccinated people who have died are mostly counted as covid-deaths. It's the same story all over the world.

The plan was and (officially still is) to first vaccinate the ones most at risk, the oldest and their care givers. Now I've heard rumors that vaccines are offered to people who do not belong to risk groups such as the administrative staff of hospitals, while vaccine appointments for the elderly are postponed because of vaccine shortages.

Some people think that something is fishy about the stories why different manufacturers of vaccines suddenly can't deliver, and how the narrative changes every couple of days.

Is it possible that big pharma is quietly rowing back?

Drareg

In the weeks following the rollout of the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine in Germany, there have been many outbreaks in care homes and unusual high numbers of fatalities. MSM doesn't mention it. Only local media report about it., and they always conclude that the vaccinations came too late. I think those vaccinated people who have died are mostly counted as covid-deaths. It's the same story all over the world.

The plan was and (officially still is) to first vaccinate the ones most at risk, the oldest and their care givers. Now I've heard rumors that vaccines are offered to people who do not belong to risk groups such as the administrative staff of hospitals, while vaccine appointments for the elderly are postponed because of vaccine shortages.

Some people think that something is fishy about the stories why different manufacturers of vaccines suddenly can't deliver, and how the narrative changes every couple of days.

Is it possible that big pharma is quietly rowing back?

This is what I suspected from the start, most european nations had a spike in deaths not long after the vaccine rollouts, the folks who got vaccinated died quickly from a cytokine storm, it’s clear as day at this point, hopefully we will have whistleblowers.

Drareg

Emmanuel Macron the French president has said the vaccines are ineffective , the last 2 weeks has been a disaster for the European Union, it’s a complete joke, this is what happens when your main focus is migrants and "diversity". They have behaved like an Empire.
Basically he is saying the vaccines have killed people over the age of 60-65 IMO, he uses different language obviously.

"Amid a bitter cross-Channel feud over the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine, one of the scientists behind the drug has accused French President Emmanuel Macron of trying to suppress demand.

On Friday, Macron said the vaccine appeared “quasi-ineffective on people older than 65, some say those 60 years or older."

"I'm not sure where he got that from,” John Bell, a medical professor at Oxford University, told BBC Radio 4's Today programon Saturday. “I suspect this is a bit of demand management from Mr. Macron,” he said. “If you didn't have any vaccine the best thing you could do is reduce demand."

Philomath

Attachments

• 556AB327-79CB-402B-95A6-9582DEB77EE8.jpeg
    556AB327-79CB-402B-95A6-9582DEB77EE8.jpeg
    44.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 9AEAE0DB-71E0-40D3-96B4-C2D050BF059C.jpeg
    9AEAE0DB-71E0-40D3-96B4-C2D050BF059C.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 33
  • EA8803F8-3924-4BF9-9788-02925557C1C2.jpeg
    EA8803F8-3924-4BF9-9788-02925557C1C2.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 33

Lejeboca

Peater Pan

A few weeks ago I posted an op-ed in the prestigious BMJ discussing how the COVID-19 vaccines trials are almost pointless as they are not designed to test if the vaccines would prevent development of COVID-19, exacerbations of COVID-19, hospitalizations, or deaths. The trials were apparently designed to test only whether the vaccine would lower risk of infection with SARS-CoV-2.

In that post above, I mentioned that the public health authorities are, of course, ignoring the trial design and gaslighting the public every chance they get that the vaccines are the key to safety. Now, a CNN article states directly that the vaccines do not really prevent infection but again claims that they prevent developing COVID-19. Again, the latter claim is NOT based on any evidence and none of the vaccine trials provide evidence for such claims. I guess the more interesting part here is this - if CNN is now admitting that the vaccines do not really prevent infection (which was the primary goal of the vaccine trials conducted so far) then what "benefit" are these vaccines supposed to provide???
"...Covid-19 vaccines prevent illness, but do not necessarily prevent infection. If someone tests positive and doesn't get sick, the vaccine has worked as intended. If someone tests positive within a few weeks of receiving the second dose, it may be because the vaccine hasn't yet fully kicked in."

Ironically, the CNN article is about a politician who got infected with SARS-CoV-2 after getting both vaccine shots. I guess the house of cards is starting to shake/collapse, so CNN and MSM are quick to change the narrative even if the new narrative is a blatant lie...

@Drareg @tankasnowgod @boris @Giraffe @Regina
And flu vaccines don't prevent you from getting the flu.

Peatogenic

...but a trial not designed to test for prevention is different than a vaccine not designed for prevention... ...