No Libido/hypogonadism Need Help Please

answersfound

Joocy_J said:
docall18 said:
Mate I would drop the pregnenolone. Personally it causes my estrogen to skyrocket.

On this forum many advocate preg, however on other forums most guys report bad rxns from it after initial good results. Most commonly libido issues.

Now if I take even 5mg/day I get libido issues etc.

Thanks, I will drop it.

I am now on:

NDT 3 grain/day
taurine/lysine 500 mg am/pm
cypro 1/2 a pill pm
K/D/A/E topical am

Just took my pulse and temps, they came back at 85 bpm/98.6 degrees

Also, do you have blood-work showing your estrogen skyrocketing from preg?

Also what forums are you referring to? Bodybuilding forums? thanks

I might drop the NDT in a few weeks and start from scratch if my libido does not come back soon.

your temp is 98.6! I would not drop the NDT! just focus on diet.

answersfound

Joocy_J said:
post 98653
docall18 said:
Mate I would drop the pregnenolone. Personally it causes my estrogen to skyrocket.

On this forum many advocate preg, however on other forums most guys report bad rxns from it after initial good results. Most commonly libido issues.

Thanks, I will drop it.

I am now on:

NDT 3 grain/day
cypro 1/2 a pill pm
K/D/A/E topical am

I might drop the NDT in a few weeks and start from scratch if my libido does not come back soon.

also, what is your height and weight?

Last edited by a moderator:

answersfound

supercoolguy

Joocy_J said:
post 98451
supercoolguy said:
Take a break from the gym or 1/2 the intensity, go for a walk some days. I injured myself after 4yrs of great training because I changed, too heavy too long. Thats lots of Vit-A. Lots of supps overall.

I tap & fold Sodium Bicarbonate in my Greek yogurt to convert the lactic acid into CO2. Makes OJ sweeter too. (LA- thats what the little pool of liquid is in the container when the surface area gets oxygen) Add rinsed cottage cheese, ripe fruit or fructose. You've got some good people here to help, use good judgement.

Ferrin test i believe shows iron saturation. If you have too much Vit A ive heard RP mention it occupies the thyroid transport proteins. Peal Carrot long ways, salting pulls out more water & beta-c from the fiber. Rinse. I even spit out the juice from chewing

Thanks for the suggestions bro. I am having trouble quitting the gym because I love lifting so much. I stopped for five days and couldn't resist going in for a heavily dead-lift session yesterday and felt like complete s*** afterwards.

I will cut the vit a back to half the amount, and try the baking soda idea, nice tip.

Have you lost your libido too? how long did it take to recover?
I noticed a decline and was curious but didnt make the association until after a hernia during deadlifts. In retrospect i was slowly & surely showing the signs, insomnia, libido, irritable . I proly say a 2-3wk recovery on libido that was still consistent overall. The gym/health club i was at for 4yrs is one of the best in the US. I loved training and being there. So i can understand....What do people do if they dont go to the gym? I started going outdoors hiking more...took more time at the gym, mix it up. Glad you like the baking soda trick! You can have a tsp or so before exercise to reduce lactic acid. RP mentions that study on cyclists in death valley (sea level). But Ive heard that back in 86, post work-out advise column.

OP
J

Joocy_J

answersfound said:
Joocy_J said:
post 98653
docall18 said:

Thanks, I will drop it.

I am now on:

NDT 3 grain/day
cypro 1/2 a pill pm
K/D/A/E topical am

also, what is your height and weight?

6'4" 200 pounds

OP
J

Joocy_J

Just took a quarter of an arimdex and drank some coffee...

Pulse is at 99 bpm, and temp is at 98.7 degrees. Still no libido....

The arimdex also makes me feel spacey/light-headed. I don't think I will continue with it, just wanted to try it...

Vanced

These things take time, I would advise against popping arimidex, are you trying to reduce estrogen from pregnenolone?

AFAIK SHBG has a 7 day half life, when was your last t3 dose?

OP
J

Joocy_J

yhickfoe said:
post 98743 These things take time, I would advise against popping arimidex, are you trying to reduce estrogen from pregnenolone?

AFAIK SHBG has a 7 day half life, when was your last t3 dose?

ha, yeah I probably shouldn't be popping arimidex... I was thinking that I would take some as I quit the pregenenolone just to make sure that the possible excess estrogen is reduced...

My last t3 dose was definitely less than seven days ago, I guess I just need to wait it out. It is just frustrating that I feel fine in every other way besides my libido...

OP
J

Joocy_J

pulse at 77 bpm. temp at 98.2 degrees today. I went out to eat last night, and didn't really sleep well - back on track today though..

OP
J

Joocy_J

Just ran my hands through my hair and noticed like 5 or 6 hairs falling out... ****\

seems like I may have a prolactin issue? Low libido + hair falling out

answersfound

Take cypro

OP
J

Joocy_J

answersfound said:
Take cypro

Already on it @ .5 pill pm

From my previous post this is what I am doing now:
NDT 3 grain/day
cypro 1/2 a pill pm
K/D/A/E topical am

OP
J

Joocy_J

Also lol @ all of the threads in the debate forum being locked - strong communist forum smh

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Joocy_J said:
post 98879 strong communist forum smh
If you want to stick around here I suggest you mind your manners.

Last edited:
OP
J

Joocy_J

temp at 98.4 this afternoon, pulse at 78 bp. I slept horrible last night, woke up probably five times...

OP
J

Joocy_J

jaywills said:
post 99011 You drinking coffee by any chance?

Yeah I have about one or two cups a day, but cutting it out doesn't seem to make a difference, thanks though

OP
J

Joocy_J

Stopped taking the NDT just to see what would happen and temps stayed up, but pulse dropped to 60-70 bp. My hair started falling out like crazy too. Needless to say I am back on...

OP
J

Joocy_J

Just ordered Labs and will go in two weeks to get them done, we shall see...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals