Last edited by a moderator:
OP
J

Joocy_J

franko said:
post 106322
Joocy_J said:
post 105635 Any other suggestions/criticism would be appreciated. thanks

I have similar issues. You might be find some useful info in my log, I've done a good bit of experimentation: https://raypeatforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 4&p=106315

I can personally attest to the libido raising affects of DHT cream. But I also have experimented with AI's and TRT and felt what it's like to go from T in the 300's to T of 1500+ (on TRT) .

I prefer the feeling of high / high-normal Testosterone to the DHT feeling. On DHT cream I had high libido, but it was kind of distracting and unproductive. On high T, I have motivation and energy for life in general — getting out of bed in the morning, bettering my career, socializing, etc. — and my libido does not spontaneously distract me, but is plenty strong in the presence of the right stimuli.

Regarding clomid, haidut has said this about it:

Why are you taking clomid or tamoxifen? Do you know how estrogenic they are? Peat's website has articles on both. They are both synthetic estrogens with slightly modified function to make them somewhat anti-estrogenic in specific tissues but overall they are still synthetic estrogens. Clomid is highly estrogenic to brain and bones, do not get fooled by studies showing it can increase T. People with MS, a brain condition from high estrogen, have died from taking clomid. Both clomid and tamofixen will fry your liver, as they are both estrogens. Exemestane is probably OK, but not until you figure the issue with prolactin.

So clomid and nolvadex are probably a bad idea.

Haidut said this about exemestane:

A possible exception is exemestane, which is actually a synthetic version of the hormone DHT and is much safer. Peat has even said that taking DHT topically would be a good idea, so this drug would be a possible alternative to topical DHT. In people it lowers estrogen, increases T and DHT and has anti-depressant activity.

So you could try exemestane (aromasin) to raise your testosterone.

Personally, it has raised my Testosterone from a low of 328 to my most recent level of 700. And it's a lot easier than doing injections.

Franko,

Where did you get your testosterone from when you where trying trt?

Was it pharma grade?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Inaut

here's my solution for morning wood issues.... toast(rye) and butter and honey before bed.... Maybe it's just the honey/fructose-glucose that is helping but it's a sure thing for me. Reliable..

Ras

Chondroitin sulfate brought back mine better than ever.

golder

Chondroitin sulfate brought back mine better than ever.
Wow, didn’t know this would have this secondary benefit. Isn’t it used in a supplement context for arthiritis? I wonder why it’s helped with morning wood? Can’t find anything that Peat has said about it…anyone got any ideas?

Ras

Wow, didn’t know this would have this secondary benefit. Isn’t it used in a supplement context for arthiritis? I wonder why it’s helped with morning wood? Can’t find anything that Peat has said about it…anyone got any ideas?
I suspect it's due to its cardiovascular benefits, which are profound.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals