hormonal fluctuations

gretchen

The last month has been a roller coaster hormonally. Every few days I get this little bit of sweating under my arms. I don't have much of a period. My breasts are constantly tender and swollen. I could not sleep at all last night.

I skipped a few days of progesterone last month (7 days is usually the # of days I take off). For a while I was using a lot of aspirin which made me dizzy. I dropped to 80 mg a day but now am back up to 1-2 aspirin. For about 6 weeks I didn't eat the carrot then added it back 2 a day or so. I'm not remotely constipated. I decreased my coconut oil all summer long also...... I aim to get at least 200 grams of carbs a day, I know I need more but it's just so hard to gag down so much food. I don't know how all of you do it.

Any suggestions as how to get this under control? I think my progesterone dose is too high. For years I have used 20 mg a day but have upped it quite a bit lately; I think that is what caused it.

OP
G

gretchen

ilovethesea said:
Maybe you need thyroid. Do you take your temperature and pulse?

This is on my list of things to get. I haven't been able to decide based on all I've read.

The fluctuations are just that- perimenopausal PMS type stuff. I decreased the progesterone which seems to help.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals