Awful Cramping

alywest

Hi Alywest, I hope you are doing well. I have visited 2 other doctors and 1 Endocrinologist and none of them wanted to prescribe me a complete thyroid panel test, which show clearly that you can't trust these people, they don't want any good for us but just to fill their pockets with money, they were the most angry about prolactin, cortisol, TGB/TPO and FT or RT3/4. All of them just want me to do classical tests: vit d, ura, tsh? One doctor has accepted to put T3, T4 and TSH and I think I will do this blood panel only.

I went on thyroid.uk and there are a lot of people who are doing their tests via private labs, I can't find private labs in the country I am living now as our health care system is supposed to be good, which is not, so I will have to do trial and errors.

So I would like your help please if you don't mind, I will order some Cytomel and cynoplus from Mexican drugstore and will start with only 2 mg and see how it goes and how I feel, I will also work with my temperatures and pulse.

I don't know if you have heard about the Wilson protocol? I hesitate between this one and Ray Peat. My problem is low temperature, and I am certain if I can have normal temperature, most of my crazy symptoms will go away.

I am so dissappointed with Doctors now, I don't even feel like going to any of them anymore, even Gynecologist and my "trusted" Psychologist" scared the heck out of me. Sad world, the word integrity doesn't mean anything now.

I'll PM you

tara

Hi Lolina,
I'm sorry you are having to deal with cramps. Sounds awful. I used to get horrible cramps day 1, but haven't for a long time, so I don't know if these ideas would have helped me or not, but they are things I'd try now if I was still struggling with them.

Have you checked how much magnesium you are getting in your diet? Not having enough in the system can be one way to be more vulnerable to cramps. You could try increasing magnesium intake, either by diet, supplement, or through skin. People here use various forms. I'm currently supplementing some Mg carbonate in addition to what I get from food, and when I get cramps in other places, a bit of topical Mg chloride (magnesium oil) topically usually dispels it quickly. As alywest mentioned, this or epsom salts can also be used topically. Cooked green veges and broth can be good sources of Mg too, but may be hard to get enough from food sometimes if you are low.

Getting enough sodium or plain salt (NaCl) may also be helpful, whether in itself, or to help retain magnesium. Usually salt to taste on food is enough, but sometimes people find they benefit from a little more.

Tactics to help prevent gut inflammation or constipation. A little aged cascara sagrada may help with both, if they are an issue (but don't overdo it if you don't have access to a loo at short notice. :) )

I agree with the comment above above warm often being soothing, buytut personally I found cool on the belly much more helpful than warm, so experiment.

Avoiding letting blood sugars drop too low may be helpful.
Carrot salad or other tactics to sweep the guts daily ahead of time may be helpful.

Short stints of bag breathing, stopping when it gets uncomfortable, should be pretty safe for most people. If you get any bad reaction to it, stop.
If you have habits of mouth or chest breathing, retraining them may be helpful, and then on to calmer breathing if needed.

Good luck.

OP
L

Lolinaa

Thank you Tara, I am doing the carrot salad and thanks to Aly suggestion the bag breathing as well. I will try to get more magnesium, I have a spray that I used time to time and will try to get more from oral supplement that I will order.

Thank you guys, this forum is giving me life again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals