Waking up early with painful morning wood

koreus

I usually go to bed between 11pm and 12am and sleep 8 - 9 hours but lately I have been waking up at 5 or 6am with extreme morning wood.

It's actually a little painful and causes me to wake up. I usually fall back asleep within 10 to 15 minutes but the remaining sleep is not restful and I need to sleep half an hour longer in order to not be tired during the day.

I experienced this before when I was a teenager going through puberty but I don't remember it impacting my sleep quality since it was usually better timed (at the time of waking, 8hrs after bed).

I'm currently taking the following before bed:

8 drops of Gonadin
2 drops of Pansterone
1-2 drops of Tyromax
1500mg oral Magnesium Bisglycinate

Has anyone else experienced this?

I wonder if going to bed earlier (9-10pm) would fix this or if I would then get morning wood at 3am... might try that out.

koreus

1500mg oral Magnesium Bisglycinate
How can kidneys handle that daily????!?!?!
I didn't know it was stressful on the kidneys 😬, thought it was one of those substances you can't go wrong with. Thank god I included that detail, will cease taking it for a while.

James b

The things I would do to wake up with painful morning wood haha. Nice problem to have. Is that pre bed concoction taken orally or topically? Thanks!

koreus

The things I would do to wake up with painful morning wood haha. Nice problem to have. Is that pre bed concoction taken orally or topically? Thanks!
Haha yeah I guess it is 😁. All topically on the scrotum except the magnesium. I didn't have morning wood before starting the regimen so it could work for you too :)

Andman

you could try eating a bit more before bed in case its a glycogen issue?

Jing

Need to get myself some gonadin last time I used it I did wake up with morning wood everyday.

jamies33

Could be nitric oxide. Are you coming down with an infection, or has there been additional stress?

koreus

you could try eating a bit more before bed in case its a glycogen issue?
I used to have that problem (quite badly as well) but I solved it by having a sugar sweetened, milk mixed protein shake an hour or so before bed.
Maybe it's growing lol
Haha yeah maybe I'm getting a second puberty.
Could be nitric oxide. Are you coming down with an infection, or has there been additional stress?
Good idea however no additional stress, no infection (did full blood count). Magnesium is also a vasodilator so I'm thinking it could have been the high dose magnesium. I didn't take any last night and low and behold no morning wood, not even a small one. Plenty of racy dreams though.

Yucca

Same here. I guess most men of my age (54) would like to have the same problem...
Highly saturated fat diet (mostly keto, sorry, but it’s low PUFA’s, at least) with 100mg pregenenolone and about 10mg progesterone (cream), who added nicely to the trouble.

AndrogenicJB

Same here. I guess most men of my age (54) would like to have the same problem...
Highly saturated fat diet (mostly keto, sorry, but it’s low PUFA’s, at least) with 100mg pregenenolone and about 10mg progesterone (cream), who added nicely to the trouble.
what are the best cost effective (price to servings) sat fat sources?

Yucca

For me, everything is cooked with goose fat, and I daily use coco’s milk, butter, eggs at lots of raw fat cheese (French here). all dairy is full fat (40% cream from grass feed cows, mascarpone, and so)

davvid_1

apologies for the detail, but I usually get insanely hard wood. I smoked a little weed the other night and my gf went down on me, but i couldn't get completely hard, and the sensation was just so much better because i was slightly soft. every morning I wake up incredibly horny and hard, what is this a sign of?

apologies for the detail, but I usually get insanely hard wood. I smoked a little weed the other night and my gf went down on me, but i couldn't get completely hard, and the sensation was just so much better because i was slightly soft. every morning I wake up incredibly horny and hard, what is this a sign of?

pufas, alcohol do this