No Interest Of Girls

ilhanxx

Hi friends,
first of all, sorry for my grammer, i am 30, 2 years ago i lost my father by work accident, i am very stressed for 6 7 month. After this period, i lost motivation and libido, any interest of girls, I am fit, 175 cm - 70 kg. I am big fan of ray peat. My shbg too low. Total testosteron is nearly hypogonadism level. I use everyday 500 mg aspirin, 4 cup of coffee, 500mg niacinamide, magnesium theorat, 1 liter green tea, Vitamin e 400 iu, 2 tablespoon coconut oil, 10 ml lemon + cold press olive oil, adequate natural butter. In my life only once i used sustanon for trt. It felt very good for 4 days. Then i didn't use it. I have also hairloss. I use 75 mg morning 75 mg evening topical soluble setipiprant. Your advice is important for me. What is your suggest to my low testosteron. My results are attached. demir in turkish iron, s. testo=free testo.

Attachments

• IMG_20190223_212220.jpg
    IMG_20190223_212220.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 93

postman

This will be contrary to popular opinion here but I think dairy is terrible for testosterone levels, I'd cut out all dairy. Tea with all its flouride cannot be positve either. Lauric acid in the coconut oil is a potent inhibitor of 5A-R, maybe try switching it out for MCT oil.

redsun

You list supplements and stimulants, but what do you actually eat? Stimulants like aspirin and lots of caffeine will use up your bodies nutritional reserves, and based on your low testosterone you are lacking in quite a bit. You should drop off stimulants like aspirin, and coffee temporarily because they may be raising metabolism too much, depleting nutrients then making your problem worse. This has been my experience as well as others here. Less green tea would be wise as well.

Eating red meat and/or oysters(if you like them) for zinc/vitamins and other minerals, pastured eggs for all around nutrient content and cholesterol(for steroid production), and milk for calcium and overall nutrient content as well.

Small quantities of liver if you can stand the taste(high in copper so limit since you have testosterone problem).

And then of course adequate carbohydrates(mix of sugar/starch) to fuel your body and therefore fuel hormone production using animal foods as the building blocks. You should be getting enough saturated fat already but I would avoid any oils like olive oil low in saturated fats.

EDIT: As for the hair loss, that should go away with adequate animal proteins. Dont restrict protein.

postman

You list supplements and stimulants, but what do you actually eat? Stimulants like aspirin and lots of caffeine will use up your bodies nutritional reserves, and based on your low testosterone you are lacking in quite a bit. You should drop off stimulants like aspirin, and coffee temporarily because they may be raising metabolism too much, depleting nutrients then making your problem worse. This has been my experience as well as others here. Less green tea would be wise as well.

Eating red meat and/or oysters(if you like them) for zinc/vitamins and other minerals, pastured eggs for all around nutrient content and cholesterol(for steroid production), and milk for calcium and overall nutrient content as well.

Small quantities of liver if you can stand the taste(high in copper so limit since you have testosterone problem).

And then of course adequate carbohydrates(mix of sugar/starch) to fuel your body and therefore fuel hormone production using animal foods as the building blocks. You should be getting enough saturated fat already but I would avoid any oils like olive oil low in saturated fats.
Coffee is very androgenic. You might have a point about the nutritional reserves though, depending on what he eats. Generally stimulants are androgenic, that includes coffee, nicotine, medical dopamine agonists, and probably illicit drugs as well. Dopamine increases testosterone and testosterone increases dopamine. Chronic caffeine intake increases androgenic stimuli, epithelial cell proliferation and hyperplasia in rat ventral prostate

redsun

Coffee is very androgenic. You might have a point about the nutritional reserves though, depending on what he eats. Generally stimulants are androgenic, that includes coffee, nicotine, medical dopamine agonists, and probably illicit drugs as well. Dopamine increases testosterone and testosterone increases dopamine. Chronic caffeine intake increases androgenic stimuli, epithelial cell proliferation and hyperplasia in rat ventral prostate

I dont disagree, but if his diet is inadequate, the stimulants including coffee will be pushing his nutritional reserves well over the edge of what the human body would allow if artificial metabolism raising werent in the picture. Temporarily stopping all of them will allow the metabolism to recover and once he is recovered, he can reintroduce things like caffeine to give that extra boost.

Cirion

+1 on stimulants.

I no longer use caffeine and aspirin except for one cup of coffee a day and the last two days, resting more and stimulating myself less, managed waking temperatures of 98.5F two days in a row now.

I can't emphasize this more:

Stimulate yourself less and eat/rest more. Lots of calories, lots of sleep, seems to be the key to success at least for me.

OP
I

ilhanxx

thanks guys for your interests, in the past i use a lot of supplement, tribulus, zma, ashwagandha, tons of known as androgenic herbal treatment, but none worked. I use aspirin coffe niacinamide for only two months, I feel good for dopaminergic effect, I have morning wood every day, but for me it is not trustable indicator, because as i woke up, i run the toilet. My prolactin is 7 first test, but all of tests fsh is 1.5 (low), shbh is under the low line. Additionally I dont have varicosele and hypophysis adenoma.

redsun

thanks guys for your interests, in the past i use a lot of supplement, tribulus, zma, ashwagandha, tons of known as androgenic herbal treatment, but none worked. I use aspirin coffe niacinamide for only two months, I feel good for dopaminergic effect, I have morning wood every day, but for me it is not trustable indicator, because as i woke up, i run the toilet. My prolactin is 7 first test, but all of tests fsh is 1.5 (low), shbh is under the low line. Additionally I dont have varicosele and hypophysis adenoma.

Nothing you tried worked because you are severely lacking in the building blocks. Red meat, milk, and eggs will give you some proper nutrition and allow your nutritional reserves to build back up as long as you drop stimulants like aspirin, coffee, tea, etc.

+1 on stimulants.

I no longer use caffeine and aspirin except for one cup of coffee a day and the last two days, resting more and stimulating myself less, managed waking temperatures of 98.5F two days in a row now.

I can't emphasize this more:

Stimulate yourself less and eat/rest more. Lots of calories, lots of sleep, seems to be the key to success at least for me.

I am of the same mind here. Stimulants were great at the start for me, ended up screwing me over big time and caused health problems. Only when I dropped them could I recover.

OP
I

ilhanxx

Nothing you tried worked because you are severely lacking in the building blocks. Red meat, milk, and eggs will give you some proper nutrition and allow your nutritional reserves to build back up as long as you drop stimulants like aspirin, coffee, tea, etc.

I am of the same mind here. Stimulants were great at the start for me, ended up screwing me over big time and caused health problems. Only when I dropped them could I recover.
I eat adequate fat meat and carb, maybe bowel absorption is weak, alt ast and gfh levels ok, i cant solve my body

baccheion

Hypothyroidism is associated with lower SHBG. What about prolactin? Wouldn't it be better lower?

OP
I

ilhanxx

TSH: 1,322 and FT3: 3.09

At first test, prolactin:7, total testosteron: 300

My tension rate average: big 107, small 84

pulse rate: 84~87

i dont solve myself,

CDT

EDIT: As for the hair loss, that should go away with adequate animal proteins. Dont restrict protein.
If an individual is vegetarian or vegan, how would you recommend that he or she obtain vitamins like zinc? Thanks in advance.

redsun

If an individual is vegetarian or vegan, how would you recommend that he or she obtain vitamins like zinc? Thanks in advance.

Well, being vegetarian is one thing. As for a vegan diet there is no proper source of bioavailable zinc not even considering other minerals and poor protein quality. Vegetarians can do well with lots of eggs and milk, but should consider supplementing zinc occasionally because nothing has a high zinc source except meat like beef or oysters. As for vegans, only practical source would be zinc supplements. But then that begs the question... you can see where I am going with this.

D

danishispsychic

i would not discount the major stress of your grief here. meat, gelatin, whole milk, fats , sugar salt magnesium....eggs . rebuild, sleep and IODINE and boron. coffee sometimes but not too much. ditch the green tea. vit D /K.....sunlight .

Cirion

i would not discount the major stress of your grief here. meat, gelatin, whole milk, fats , sugar salt magnesium....eggs . rebuild, sleep and IODINE and boron. coffee sometimes but not too much. ditch the green tea. vit D /K.....sunlight .

Remind me since I can't quite recall... don't you do topical iodine rather than oral? And if so, do you find topical to be more effective? And in what form/dosage do you take boron?

baccheion

Have you ever tried applying iodine to the vulva (female version of a male painting their scrotum)?

sebastian_r

Your prolactin is terrible, you have DHT numbers?

Drop the coconut oil and green tee immediately.

Better drop all the supplements.

Best drop everything but red meat and one or two carb sources, then re-run the test in 1 month.

-> eliminate everything that could potentially mess you up and get a real baseline with your next test

Last edited:
D

danishispsychic

Remind me since I can't quite recall... don't you do topical iodine rather than oral? And if so, do you find topical to be more effective? And in what form/dosage do you take boron?
i take it orally and also topically and always with boron, magnesium - to me it works best to do like 3 days on 2 days off because the die off symptoms can be real. i take nacent orally, and lugols topically ( 5 percent. ) i make sure to eat a couple brazil nuts when i take iodine or some form of selenium. now i take a multivitamin called O.N.E. from pure encapsulations ( i have MTHFR ) that has iodine, sel, mag, boron. i think the co- factors that iodine needs are important otherwise things can get weird.

D

danishispsychic

Have you ever tried applying iodine to the vulva (female version of a male painting their scrotum)?
actually, i think the better verison of that is taking a bath with Betadine added so it soaks the whole body.

CDT

Your prolactin is terrible, you have DHT numbers?

Drop the coconut oil and green tee immediately.

Better drop all the supplements.

Best drop everything but red meat and one or two carb sources, then re-run the test in 1 month.

-> eliminate everything that could potentially mess you up and get a real baseline with your next test
Why would you recommend only eating red meat? Just curious, is eating red meat sustainable in the long term?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals