ilhanxx

Triglyceride=226 mg/dl
cholesterol=207
hdl=47
ldl=139
TSH=3.19 uIU/ml
free t4=1.06 ng/dl

Hi friends,
I have chest pain for 4 5 days. I got a test today. Hemogram and mineral values are optimal, but I think, lipid profile are problematic. My e2, testosteron and shbg values are low. Maybe cholesterol dont change stereoid hormones. How can I lower cholesterol. Vitamin a doesnt help. I tried it. Do you advice orlistat or another drug. I am happy to apply peaty principles. I am not fat. (175 cm and 71 kg) I am open for your advices, thanks.

High triglyceride to HDL cholesterol ratio is associated with low testosterone and sex hormone-binding globulin levels in Middle-aged and elderly men - PubMed - NCBI

Yucca

Cut carbs. Don't take f....g drugs.
My triglycerides are 50mg, and HDL 80
But your TSH is also too high, maybe adding also some vitamins/minerals to help T4 to T3 conversion would help (High doses D3, zinc about 20mg/d and B formula + iodine or regular oysters)

Hans

Forum Supporter
Triglyceride=226 mg/dl
cholesterol=207
hdl=47
ldl=139
TSH=3.19 uIU/ml
free t4=1.06 ng/dl

Hi friends,
I have chest pain for 4 5 days. I got a test today. Hemogram and mineral values are optimal, but I think, lipid profile are problematic. My e2, testosteron and shbg values are low. Maybe cholesterol dont change stereoid hormones. How can I lower cholesterol. Vitamin a doesnt help. I tried it. Do you advice orlistat or another drug. I am happy to apply peaty principles. I am not fat. (175 cm and 71 kg) I am open for your advices, thanks.

High triglyceride to HDL cholesterol ratio is associated with low testosterone and sex hormone-binding globulin levels in Middle-aged and elderly men - PubMed - NCBI
Elevated trigs are a sign that your cells can't oxidize the fats (free fatty acids) release from adipose tissue fast enough, so the liver converts them back to trig.
So your mitochondria might be small and fragmented, which lowers total energy production. Inflammation is known to degrade mitochondrial quality. Did you have your CRP tested?

Your TSH is too high and T4 low. Perhaps you can try NDT thyroid or TyroMix from Idealabs to increase your T4 and T3.

OP
I

ilhanxx

Elevated trigs are a sign that your cells can't oxidize the fats (free fatty acids) release from adipose tissue fast enough, so the liver converts them back to trig.
So your mitochondria might be small and fragmented, which lowers total energy production. Inflammation is known to degrade mitochondrial quality. Did you have your CRP tested?

Your TSH is too high and T4 low. Perhaps you can try NDT thyroid or TyroMix from Idealabs to increase your T4 and T3.
Hi Hans, many thanks for your return, When I write the first entry, it was very stressful period for me, by the time my values got better with pufa depletion, training, proper nutrition, correction d3. nowadays Testosteron around 800s, Tsh around 0.7, triglyceride goes down around 130 and hdl went up (sorry for grammar)

also thanks yucca.