Ex Propecia User! Low Estrogen / High Prolactin Desperate For Help!

fradon

Yes but I have low estrogen so could that be the case that increasing it restores sexual function?

I had 6 vodka pineapples last night and 6 hours sleep and now had random firm erections all day

vodka might not raise estrogen like beer and wine because beer has hops and wine has grapes which are both high in phytoestrogens.

sexual function would be driven by dopamine which you would get from alcohol and from sleep deprivation. Since you have high prolactin i'm guessing when you drink and get sleep deprived it finally ramps up your dopamine to shut down prolactin so you get erections but also all the meds your taking.

so your problems are with dopamine as well as you said you have no concentration and dopamine is the chemical for that. you got to shut down your prolactin

Last edited:
OP
D

daniel1286

So Ive been on the Randro for 4 days no noticeable improvements as of yet

I have though become ill for the first time in years, head cold, coughing up phlem and flu like feeling

OP
D

daniel1286

The more and more I think about it the more I believe it is thyroid

This crash came after I was at my fittest in my life - did I damage / put to much strain on my thryroid?

Im going to push the doctor to treat my thyroid next

OP
D

daniel1286

Hi guys - now been diagnosed with an enlarged spleen - does anyone know where this fits into the picture of my current symptoms?

Thanks

sladerunner69

Hi guys - now been diagnosed with an enlarged spleen - does anyone know where this fits into the picture of my current symptoms?

Thanks

enarlged spleen is mainly a development of high estrogen and cortisol, similar to enlarged liver or enlarged heart or even enlarged brain.

Serotoninja

oh really - my test results for estradiol came back low
We already told you that you probably have low serum estradiol but high estriol/estrone since prolactin is a good indicator of all estrogens and yours is high. Estradiol is only one type of estrogen.

Serotoninja

No problems :) Do you still take testosterone and androsterone? AI like anastrozole and letrozole can cause serious side effects and are usually only needed in the context of TRT (and cancer) so you may not need them... You should however consider supplementing the fat solubles vitamins (I personally like Estroban), maybe aspirin, they inhibit the synthesis of new estrogen and block their effects

Last edited:

Serotoninja

Have you tried nacinamide? I think PFS guys benefit a lot from it (can't remember why)... If you have higher libido after drinking alcohol it's probably a GABA issue

ddjd

Hi all,

Hoping I can find some help and support here for what seems like a dead end situation Ive got myself into...

Started taking propecia for hairloss for 5 years (1mg a day)
Came off propecia after noticing a significant drop in sex drive and ED
During these 5 years I go from top performing sportsman to lazy and overweight and unmotivated
I breeze through university but then this new found fatigue causes me to take the easy options in life and walk away from my chosen career path
I also develop severe psoriasis during this period while on propecia
I literally go from top performing alpha male to rock bottom

I have been off propecia 5 years and somehow managing to exist with all these symptoms and just get by
Then after training in the gym for 3 months before a holiday to Las Vegas I crash majorly
(was taking grenade fat burners twice a day for 3 months during this period)

I now
- Find it impossible to get up in the mornings my eyes sting and my body is so weak I can barely stand up without assistance
- Can not remember anything and have no concentration
- Can not play any sport as I am out of breath instantly and my body is so weak
- Can not train in the gym as I am then in pain for upto 7 days
- Have no regular digestive routine and am always constipated
- Never ever have morning wood
- Erections are weak and orgasm is almost non existent
- Testicles / penis have shrunk and always feel like they are trying to go inside
- Severe depression and feel like I have lost my personality
- Major weight gain in belly love handles and thighs and face

I am currently taking androgel and metformin and have been diagnosed with metabolic syndrome

Total Protein 71 ( 60-80g/l)
Albumin 48 (35-50g/l)
Total Bilrubin 10 (0-21umol/l)
AST 20 (0-37IU/L)
ALT 28 (10-41IU/L)
Prolactin 190 (86-324mu/L)
Oestradiol 46 LOW (99-192pmol/L)
Testosterone 13.3 (9.9-27.8pmol/L)
VitaminB12 424 (180-2000ng/L)
Serum Folate 9.48 (4.6-18.7ug/L)

P3NP 10.4 HIGH (3.3-9.7ug/L) (Liver test to take methetrexate)

SHGB Normal
Vitamin D 138.9 nmol/L

Serum TSH level 2.58 miU/L
Serum prolactin level 273 (86-324mu/L)

Serum FSH level 9.2 (1.50-12.40IU/L)
Serum LH level 4.9 (1.70-8.60IU/L)

Updated

TSH 2.63 (0.35-4.50mlu/l)
B12 424 (180 -2000)
FT4 16.4 (11-24pmol)
FT3 4.3 (3.90-6.80pmol

01-Sep-2017 ! OESTRADIOL - (AT) - 67
! Serum oestradiol level 67 pmol/L 99.00 - 192.00pmol/L

01-Sep-2017 ! Serum prolactin level - (AT) - borderline 471
! Serum prolactin level 471 mu/L 86.00 - 324.00mu/L

Ive also had just about every cortisol test done which have all come back normal
I also have high uric acid which is not listed above

Ultrasounds show inflamed thyroid and fatty liver

I have family history of thyroid - hypo mum and sister

Im desperate for help and wondered if anyone could offer some hope for me as I feel Im at the end of the road
Is it possible to have low Estrogen and high Prolactin? Never heard of that

Back
Top Bottom