Lost Libido

very nice, congrats!

The thing that has driven my already high libido through the roof has been higher temperatures. It's been amazing. Just saying.

Amazing @Healthia

Glad to hear that
I believe k vitamin are very good for libido

Dhea 5mg is amazing too

If you want more my friend

Tablespoon of coconut oil in the coffee + whole milk + sugar

Yesterday i started with that and today too

I drink like 4 glassses of coffee +milk +coconut + sugar every 4 hours

Coconut lowered my stress caused by coffee

Yesterday mornjng i introduced my body to the canned fruits

Oh my god .. i felt amazing
Not only good libido
But good mood

Its acceptable by raypeat

I eat a can every other hour
As "salade de fruits"

Im so happy for you

Magnesium carbonate is really good
But doesnt it causing u diarrhea

?
Mg is amazing

In a pound of brocccoli there is 600 mcg vitamin k

So im boiling them
And drink their water

Rp suggested that best mg are in water of vegetables

And im eating the vegetables
With my dinner

But dhea and k
Are the libido thjng i believe

Raypeat suggested i donno where

To take dhea with coconut oil

I didnt try dhea or k or ... just the mg carbonate is very good
But diarrhea is its problem for me

Bravo bravo

OP
Healthia

Healthia

Amazing @Healthia

Glad to hear that
I believe k vitamin are very good for libido

Dhea 5mg is amazing too

If you want more my friend

Tablespoon of coconut oil in the coffee + whole milk + sugar

Yesterday i started with that and today too

I drink like 4 glassses of coffee +milk +coconut + sugar every 4 hours

Coconut lowered my stress caused by coffee

Yesterday mornjng i introduced my body to the canned fruits

Oh my god .. i felt amazing
Not only good libido
But good mood

Its acceptable by raypeat

I eat a can every other hour
As "salade de fruits"

Im so happy for you

I remember Ray Peat talking about canned fruits in a radio interview. Do you have any links to why canned fruit is more beneficial than raw? I'd like to learn more about it

OP
Healthia

Healthia

Magnesium carbonate is really good
But doesnt it causing u diarrhea

?
Mg is amazing

In a pound of brocccoli there is 600 mcg vitamin k

So im boiling them
And drink their water

Rp suggested that best mg are in water of vegetables

And im eating the vegetables
With my dinner

But dhea and k
Are the libido thjng i believe

Raypeat suggested i donno where

To take dhea with coconut oil

I didnt try dhea or k or ... just the mg carbonate is very good
But diarrhea is its problem for me

Bravo bravo

Fortunately I do not get any gastric distress from taking magnesium. Many people do. I guess I'm lucky :):

no i did the temperature reset, not thyroid. Thyroid never did anything for me.

I'm also taking 3 drops of Androsterone and 8 drops of Pansterone, about 3mg of androsterone and 5mg of DHEA and 5mg of pregnenolone transdermally.

My libido etc. is through the roof and has been since I reset my temperatures. I'm still not at 98.6F but it's far better. I have never in my life experienced this type of sexual combination.

Temperature Reset à La Steve Richfield

OP
Healthia

Healthia

no i did the temperature reset, not thyroid. Thyroid never did anything for me.

I'm also taking 3 drops of Androsterone and 8 drops of Pansterone, about 3mg of androsterone and 5mg of DHEA and 5mg of pregnenolone transdermally.

My libido etc. is through the roof and has been since I reset my temperatures. I'm still not at 98.6F but it's far better. I have never in my life experienced this type of sexual combination.

Temperature Reset à La Steve Richfield

This is very interesting to me since I am just about to turn 51 and would like to keep my hormones in a good range so that I can stay sexually active.

I have a few questions about your reply.

• I'm assuming you are male?

• What is your age?

• Did you run any Before & After blood work? If so what was the outcome?

• I've never heard anything about Temperature Reset. I did read through the link you provided which discussed a lose protocol but but I'd like to know some background and the science behind it.
- Do you have any links?
-What are the upsides to higher temps?

• Are you applying the Androsterone, Pansterone DHEA, Pregnenolone to body skin or to the scrotum?

This is very interesting to me since I am just about to turn 51 and would like to keep my hormones in a good range so that I can stay sexually active.

I have a few questions about your reply.

• I'm assuming you are male?

• What is your age?

• Did you run any Before & After blood work? If so what was the outcome?

• I've never heard anything about Temperature Reset. I did read through the link you provided which discussed a lose protocol but but I'd like to know some background and the science behind it.
- Do you have any links?
-What are the upsides to higher temps?

• Are you applying the Androsterone, Pansterone DHEA, Pregnenolone to body skin or to the scrotum?

yeah i'm male in my 50s. I did not run After bloodwork. Before showed medically okay thyroid, high liver enzymes, high cholesterol, everything else "normal". My T was around 980. Estrone was high.

Try http://www.fixlowbodytemp.com

I apply those to the scrotum. Not sure how much that contributes because I haven't stopped, but things are crazy good.

In my experience, this is very important because the male body only responds by increasing libido and erections when health is overall good.

I have experienced much less anxiety, more confidence and as I said, much better sex.

On the downside, I am always regulating my temps, wearing heavy clothing and hats, and also at the moment suffering from a bit of phlegm and a cough that started with my reset.

OP
Healthia

Healthia

yeah i'm male in my 50s. I did not run After bloodwork. Before showed medically okay thyroid, high liver enzymes, high cholesterol, everything else "normal". My T was around 980. Estrone was high.

Try http://www.fixlowbodytemp.com

I apply those to the scrotum. Not sure how much that contributes because I haven't stopped, but things are crazy good.

In my experience, this is very important because the male body only responds by increasing libido and erections when health is overall good.

I have experienced much less anxiety, more confidence and as I said, much better sex.

On the downside, I am always regulating my temps, wearing heavy clothing and hats, and also at the moment suffering from a bit of phlegm and a cough that started with my reset.
Wow 980 for testosterone is very high! Good for you! I year ago I was at 386. I made some changes in diet ect, and now I'm around 600. I'm going to run my blood work soon to see we're I'm at and then perhaps do the application the aforementioned products to my scrotum as well. Applying products that contain DMSO to my scrotum scares me a little bit though.

OP
Healthia

Healthia

Does the above quote mean that you were taking/applying all those products prior to getting you blood work done?

OP
Healthia

Healthia

Just wanted to give an interesting update. So libido has been coming back pretty good since I started the regimen listed previous in the thread. As I said before I took some extra magnesium carbonate before bed one night because I couldn't fall asleep about a week ago. and woke up with one heck of an erection:dancenanner. So last night I decided to do an experiment and take 3 times the amount I took prior to see if it would have an increased effect on nocturnal erections. I had taken 500 mg of magnesium carbonate before bed the time before so I upped it to 1500 mg. After taking the mag and falling asleep I woke up at 4:30 am with the type of erection that... well, the phrase "busting diamonds" comes to mind. Seriously though this went beyond the strength and firmness of erections that I had in my early twenties and definitely surpassed the amazing erection I experienced when I took the 500 mg on mag last week before bed.. I am beyond pleased:). I plan on pulling my blood work soon and compare it to the blood work I had done when I had no libido and horrible erections.

Last edited:

EIRE24

Just wanted to give an interesting update. So libido has been coming back pretty good since I started the regimen listed previous in the thread. As I said before I took some extra magnesium carbonate before bed one night because I couldn't fall asleep. and woke up with one heck of an erection. Last night I decided to do an experiment and take 3 times the amount I took prior. I had taken 500 mg of magnesium carbonate before bed so I upped it to 1500 mg. After taking the mag and falling asleep I woke up at 4:30 am with the type of erection that I have not experienced since I was a teenager or early twenty-something. I am beyond pleased:). I plan on pulling my blood work soon and compare it to the blood work I had done when I had no libido and horrible erections.
Can you link me to the magnesium supp you use?

OP
Healthia

Healthia

Can you link me to the magnesium supp you use?

Sure:
Pure Magnesium Carbonate Powder in Bulk | BulkSupplements.com

I tried other types of magnesium over the last few years. This is the only one that has had this effect. I tried the carbonate form of magnesium as that is what Ray Peat recommended in a radio interview. I also switched to zinc piccolinate as that was also his recommendation. Check out my list of other supplements, perhaps there is some interplay amongst all the supplements that I'm taking that has caused this to work so well.

TubZy

100mg pregnenolone
5mg DHEA
Coconut oil
5a-DHP
Magnesium chloride

No grains or starch, PUFA.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals