Lost Libido

Healthia

I'm very interested in trying out this (Raising Serum Androgens Using DHEA, Pregnenolone, And Vitamin K)
that Haidut has commented on, to increase androgens but I'd like to get some feedback as my situation is a bit unique in the fact that my estradiol are very low. My main complaint is that my libido has tanked pretty bad.

Some background on me and my diet and supplement regimen: diet is mostly Peat inspired a little heavier on meat, whey and egg protein sources but I balance the aminos by taking Great Lakes gelatin with those meals. Daily Supplements: 5,000 iu vitamin D, 450 mg magnesium, 35 mg zinc, 500 mg calcium, 500 mcg Vitamin K2 (M-4) as well as 200mcg of K2 (M-7). I eat 3-4 oz of grass fed liver twice a week for Vitamin A and other nutrients, drink about a liter of grass fed organic whole milk a day, plenty of grass fed butter, 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil per day.

Any feedback on my lab work and how to correct my levels would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• Document-Oct 2016 Hormone Test Mon Oct 17 2016 KMBT_501-1.jpg
    Document-Oct 2016 Hormone Test Mon Oct 17 2016 KMBT_501-1.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 243
  • Document-Blood work 10-1-2016 ScanSnap Manager S1500M.pdf
    666.8 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
OP
Healthia

Healthia

what about sugar to protein ratio?

I'm pretty liberal on the sugar. Decent amount of Peat approved fruits and OJ through out the day. Not sure exactly what my ratios are but I intake roughly 100-150 grams of protien per day and I probably have a 2-3 glasses of OJ, and 3-4 servings of fruits through out the day as well as binging on the occasional gummy bears every other day or so.

I believe for good testosterone and libido

You need about 450 grams of sugar

Use the cronometer to check it up

OP
Healthia

Healthia

I'll check it out but my estradiol levels are crazy low... that's why I uploaded my lab work. I'm pretty sure that has something to do with it.

Lightbringer

I'll check it out but my estradiol levels are crazy low... that's why I uploaded my lab work. I'm pretty sure that has something to do with it.
Given your LH and Free T values, your estradiol levels should not be crazy low. It does say 15.9 pg/ml and the general range is all the way from about 7-8 through 40 pg/ml for a male. So 15.9 is not crazy low at all ..

OP
Healthia

Healthia

Its not low at all .
I dont know who told you its low

Its perfect
I thought under normal

Im 18pg...

There are are a number of ways that this test can be run by the testing facility, and each test type has different "normal" ranges. The most common are ECLIA vs. RIA vs. LC/MS (liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry)

My estradiol was done using RIA technology and normal range for a male using RIA is: 53-63 pg/ml
My level is: 15.9 pg/ml

Low estradiol is a libido killer, just as high estradiol is. Too much or too little is bad news.

OP
Healthia

Healthia

I've tried all common routes for boosting libido/testoterone: Magnesium, zinc, vitamin d, boron, increasing saturated fats, increasing cabs, increasing sugar. I think I'm going to give Haidut's thread a try. My only concern is I have to increase my estradiol since the thread recommendation will in theory reduce estradiol and increase androgens. Since my estradiol is already low I'm trying to do things that will cause aromatase, which is the exact oposite of what most people are trying to do on here.

OP
Healthia

Healthia

Given your LH and Free T values, your estradiol levels should not be crazy low. It does say 15.9 pg/ml and the general range is all the way from about 7-8 through 40 pg/ml for a male. So 15.9 is not crazy low at all ..
My estradiol was done using RIA technology and normal range for a male using RIA is: 53-63 pg/ml
My level is: 15.9 pg/ml

Bodybuilding always makes libido 0

Try haidut way
A lot of people succeeded with him

But my advice take 2 weeks break from working out

And then come back 3 days a week

Alot of my friends did that
And their libido came back fr good

OP
Healthia

Healthia

d[/QUOTE]
Bodybuilding always makes libido 0

Try haidut way
A lot of people succeeded with him

But my advice take 2 weeks break from working out

And then come back 3 days a week

Alot of my friends did that
And their libido came back fr good

I've tried that (take an extended break from working out) to no avail :-(

Last edited:

Koveras

You mentioned it tanked - so the libido was previously good and then it dropped off sharply? What changed?

Are you taking any drugs or chemicals?

OP
Healthia

Healthia

You mentioned it tanked - so the libido was previously good and then it dropped off sharply? What changed?

No not taking any drugs or chemicals.

OP
Healthia

Healthia

Libido was decent not great not bad. I have no idea what changed. Been trying to figure that out for the last two months.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals